Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Please, help me fix my irresponsible youth's mistakes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Please, help me fix my irresponsible youth's mistakes
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a daily visitor on wu for about 2 years now and I don't really remember you, so don't worry about me.

I can understand your concern, but I'm pretty sure that if this guy loves you, he'll never leave you for posting your pictures on the web.
He might not like it of approve of it, I can understand where he's coming from, but if he's reasonable, he'll just forgive you for doing something in the past that he doesn't really like, because it's something you wanted to do back than, but now that you've found him, you obviously don't want to do this anymore.

Nothing wrong with that and I hope you're happy.
Just try to accept the fact that this guy should be able to accept anything you've done before you met him, even though there's nothing really wrong in what you did, if he thinks it's wrong, he should still be able to accept it, because it's something "wrong" you did before you met him.

all the best though!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links