Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Janet Mason - Private Foot Worship Session for fans (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Janet Mason - Private Foot Worship Session for fans
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I am in the U.S.and I am Florida woohoo I just have to email and get the dates so that one of my greatest fantasies will come to be a reality. Money should be no object when it comes to ones happiness after all we only get one chance at life so why not live it up. I have never been fond of long toenails but Janet Mason is an exception! Thanks Janet
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi sgadd27...thanks, sweetie! No need to email me, though...as stated in my original post, my travel dates are posted in detail on the Travels page of my main site, Janet Exposed, at http://www.janet-exposed.com/guests/travels.htm, which is always 100% up to date. If no dates are listed for an area, that means I have no plans to be there yet. [Smile]

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi janet i emailed you on my real name e-mail address which i trust will be held confidentially which i have no doubt it will be:) i am in los angeles and to worship at the feet of a true goddess like you would be a foot fantasy come true:) that's also in my letter to you which should help you identify me hehe:)

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm very nice, you lucky damn americans [Smile] Just wanna know for interest sake, what do on of these "foot session" entail? Just like sucking your toes or like footjobs etc?

thanks

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone? [Smile]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
janet,i just wanted to add that if you ever happen to come down to nyc with your hubby for a visit...i beg you to please contact phil moore for my cell phone # and i wil be willing to be more than willing to cum for you"oops! i mean come see you for a video shoot."through out my high school years you and genie were both responsible for all the indian burns i gave my cock! i already know you are capable of making me break my record on explosive happy endings,so i know it will be an interesting experience for both of us.i would be more than happy to send you an audition video.lol. =^) SOLESQUIRTERS video clips Watch & share femdom & foot fetish videos FREE! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDC21
Loyal Member
Member # 27330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDC21   Email MDC21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you get footjobs in these sessions
Posts: 53 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are soooooooooooHot
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links