Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot-Fetish & Face-sitting Connected?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot-Fetish & Face-sitting Connected??
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite is when a girl is sitting on my face and I take my hands and find her tender soles. I am good to go then. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
My favorite is when a girl is sitting on my face and I take my hands and find her tender soles. I am good to go then. [Smile]

[Hump]
[Mmm]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Patrick! Especially if they have a subtle moisture to them as they've been sweating during the time she's getting horny.

I know this is controversal.... but the possibility of a bit of trapped wind being blown on your face a massive turn on? From either the arse or the pussy??? hahaha for me, it's a huge turn on.

Pjay... yes, I do agree but I think face sitting is all about the ass hole. So kinky!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justaboy
Board Regular
Member # 36048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justaboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love face-sitting as well. That and ballbusting. Sometimes my gf will sit on my face while busting my balls, then afterward with make me smell her feet.^_^
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When a girl sits on your face AND plays with your member with her feet, that is a nice double play, or more like a home run!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uk-Teen
Board Regular
Member # 17591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uk-Teen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.smother.de
lot of free pics on there soo hot!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
facesitting is awsome [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems that 100% of fetishists that have replied have a face-sitting fetish too...

I never thought of there being a link between the two, but clearly there must be.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justaboy:
I love face-sitting as well. That and ballbusting. Sometimes my gf will sit on my face while busting my balls, then afterward with make me smell her feet.^_^

Had a dominatrix totally turn me into putty doing some ball busting. Always wanted to try it, but I told her that I'd only want it to be light to moderate. She had me begging her to keep going and to do it harder. I even asked her to put on a pair of heels and do it. She said afterward over a post session foot massage that she usually doesn't even do it as hard as she was on me to the people who ask her to do it hard. I was surprised and she said that I certainly don't like it "light to moderate" and laughed.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not a fan of face-sitting although with some hot women i would certainly be open to trying it.

maybe it is just the foot fetish submissive in me wanting to feel worthless beneath her ass too, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm all about both kinks. [Big Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like face-sitting. It's really hot when the female in question is in to it.

I think in the D/S community the two are seen as very closely related.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it too. But nothing at all to do with the bum, bleh!
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer to be the dominant one in the bedroom. A woman sitting on my face is not sexy in the least to me! The thought "get off me" keeps coming to mind.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
A woman sitting on my face is not sexy in the least to me! The thought "get off me" keeps coming to mind.

word
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links