Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are "Leg-Men" Actually Foot-Men? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are "Leg-Men" Actually Foot-Men?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be a leg-man...I suppose around the time my fetish - for lack of a less-gay word - blossomed. Now...I mean I like them, but it's pussy/feet all the way [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sanitysdoor
Board Regular
Member # 37304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sanitysdoor   Email sanitysdoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I am! I love both. Sexy legs and beautiful feet do it for me. Especially Latina Feet!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Like legs but love feet
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think so because leg men are usually thigh men, and that's going the opposite direction from the feet. Very few 'calf' men, which would be closer to the feet. Let's just keep the leg men on their side of the street.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me they are separate worlds. I say this because I was attracted to thick female legs (leggy babes) before i realized I liked feet. Till this day I am very much into both feet and legs in separate ways. You may notice that from my "signature" below I am not sure which of the two i prefer. Clearly though there are dudes that are willing to admit they like legs but they wont cop to the feet part.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as legs go, I like calves, thighs, and butts, but the feet MUST be included.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-4C
Board Regular
Member # 37324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-4C   Author's Homepage   Email 2-4C   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Feet-Man, for sure I like legs but I'm not a Leg-Man. So in my case a Feet-Man is not a Leg-Man.

This Feet-Man is a Butt-Man (LOL)

Good question!!!!!

--------------------
2-4C

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is your screename a shoutout to Farrell or pure coincidence? It's Cool either way.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to say that they're two different animals. While I do love looking at a woman's well shaped legs, I can't achieve sexual gratification unless I'm involved with the object attached to either end.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your thoughts!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links