Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » College feet! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: College feet!
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SteveReeve:
Any ideas what i could do at this point? ;P

yeah, dont ruin it. have fun, but dont let yourself get carried away.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Start a website...

Speaking from experience, I support that. Hehe...

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SteveReeve:
Well basically i'm in my second year of college with quite a few girls, and in my first year on a night out, one of the girls had noticed me occasionally looking at her feet, and asked me if i had a foot fetish - i couldnt deny it, so i said yes. Over the rest of the year she would sometimes tease me by saying she was going to come into class with flip flops, and damn - i was loving it.
Then the second year started and at one point i came into class, sat down and got asked if i liked family guy, and one of them said "yeah, he seems like the kinda guy who likes family guy." All of a sudden the girl who knew about my fetish said "and feet!". Gotta admit i just about shat myself, but to my surprise they were all quite excited and full of questions like if i liked sucking toes. One even asked if i liked her feet, and took her flats off and gave me a look! My god they were amazing!

So right now there are quite a few girls at college who seem okay with my fetish.. Any ideas what i could do at this point? ;P

I really miss college. I might go and get another degree just for things like that. LOL

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Show yourself friendly and fun. GQ is right adding laughter and comedy is usually a good thing and women love a man with a sense of humor. I can't tell you how randomly I say something foot related in a funny way they hit me in the shoulder telling me to stop it while smiling the whole time. Sense of humor but balance as well.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links