Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how often do you get footjobs from your significant others?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how often do you get footjobs from your significant others??
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
almost never...dont really like them.

Same for me- although I get feet in my face with handjobs, blowjobs or fucking all the time. A long time ago I liked them, but just lost interest. Just like stockings and pantyhose- I used to like them alot more -and sometimes wish I still did. My wife offers me footjobs, and I always say no.
I can relate, minus the sticking and early FJ parts. I've never liked footjobs. Well, they dont "work" if you catch my drift.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
barely ever

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whenever im in the mood for one. sometimes my gal surprises me with them but it usually happens quite often when we are having sex. we made it a part of the foreplay years ago so its really just a normal activity during sex lol.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would much rather go into the pussy. Im a foot guy of course, but something about my girls vaginal extremities just really sets me off. Foot jobs arent really for me; no idea why!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest, not that often. Whenever we're getting intimate it is usually just straight up intercourse. But, I always find a way to incorporate feet into that somehow.

Most of the time I either have to ask for it, or have done something especially nice. [Tongue]

I'd guess once a week?

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Used to be whenver I wanted, then got married. Then became twice a week (with her getting pleased each time.) Then kinda dwindled down to 2 times a month, and never without her getting something. Then once a month like a chore, and then "poof", cut off. That's why she is the ex. It's not like I only wanted FJ's but she didn't like anything but oral performed on her and the FJ was my bonus for the oral work. Then I guess she decided it would be more fun to play high school control games. Bye bye, too old for that nonsense.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get footjobs too often. I may love a good footjob now and then but I love what my girlfriend does instead. Every now and then, she rests her feet in my face while giving me a handjob. I enjoy that much more most the time.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on if she's on her period or not, I'll get them more often. When she's not, maybe I'll get a FJ once a week. She loves it though.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’m pretty much same same as Jak, when she has her “mens” (as she calls it); it’s almost all FJ’s. Once that’s all wrapped up it’s back to straight sex with a lot of foot play during foreplay. Again, just like Jak’s situation, the girlfriend seems to enjoy giving FJ’s, think it makes her good that I’m easily satisfied by her feet. I’m also pretty sure she enjoys the pseudo foot rub as well, makes her feet feel good while the rest of her feels like crap [Wink]

Regards & Happy Holidays!

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links