Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » paris hilton's feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: paris hilton's feet
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why i love this site...And what has taught me so much about this FOOT FETISH thing...And about myself...You see, I had no idea that people would be into ugly feet too...I just have a fetish for the kinda feet that i like...Infact, I think I hate feet...Well ugly feet that is...I WONT TOUCH A WOMAN WITH UGLY FEET...But if the feet are pretty and clean, she can be skinny,fat,short,tall,snow white,charcoal black...Its all about the beauty of the FEET...Ive seen people say that they wouldn't touch a fat girl or whatever...So i guess if you are a real foot dude you'll take ugly feet too...maybe not fat girls feet or ethnic girls feet...But ugly feet are ok if the girl is...HOT...Im not judging...And Im not trying to start the fat girl-ethnic girl thread again...im just...a little surprised at that...I mean Paris's feet are soooo ugly...WELL THEY'RE UGLY 2 ME!!!lmfao4real...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to spend a couple days at extreme close inspection to decide. [Hump]

Paris

Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just nasty...you can see all of the tendons...some toes are HAMMER or ELEPHANT toes...And the KILLER! The middle toe is waaaay longer than the big toe!...Makes me think of the movie "Shallow Hal"...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Paris Hilton has extermely sexy feet it's just a shame that her toes are nasty.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She wears heels too often and they have taken their horrible toll.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of her at all, but honestly, you could do much, much worse than her feet.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan of her feet at all. I like her attitude, and aside from her feet, she's pretty hot so I'd probably try and aquire a taste for em, but for an otherwise hot girl, she's got some nasty peds. I'd give her an overall 7 out of 10 rating but I'd give her feet a 4 or 5 out of 10 at best.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are not pretty but they are not totally terrible. I will say that her sister Nicky's feet look much much worse than hers IMO. Funny how nice looking people can at times have ugly feet and how sometimes thate is completely opposite.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paris has some damn ugly feet. My own feet are better looking than hers! If you don't believe me just ask moderator Elzbennet. LOL! She will tell you that I AceCorr AKA "Shadowboss" feet are better looking.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find her feet to be incredibly unattractive, but if others are into them... ~shrugs~

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

quote:
Originally posted by zappa1968:
I think Paris Hilton has extermely sexy feet it's just a shame that her toes are nasty.

Help me understand...How can they be EXTREMELY SEXY...Is it just that you like Paris,Do you just like any kinda feet...Or are you a Sole Man...From what they tell me...A Sole man could care less about toes...For me they need to be cute all the way around...But THE TOES GOTTA BE CUTE...

--------------------

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

To me, that's like saying that a woman's face is pretty, it's just that her nose, eyes, and mouth are ugly. I don't get it.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
quote:

Help me understand...How can they be EXTREMELY SEXY...Is it just that you like Paris,Do you just like any kinda feet...Or are you a Sole Man...From what they tell me...A Sole man could care less about toes...For me they need to be cute all the way around...But THE TOES GOTTA BE CUTE...
ROGER!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
probably some of the worst feet i have seen. just terrible.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have spoken out against paris-ite hilton many times so i am just going to repeat myself, but.. so what. [Laugh]

first paris herself is just a ugly ass girl.. and thats not even taking in account her disgusting personality and reputation. if i didnt consider how i feel about the rest of her, her feet are just nasty nasty nasty!!! i hate bony toes and, athough i have never heard term before today, toe knuckles are very unattractive. besides that, they seem all crooked too. as Drunk said.. if i am feeling generous maybe a 4 out of 10.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links