Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » money and making messes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: money and making messes
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welp, the deal died off. to be honest, i'm pretty disappointed it won't be going down. i probably should've seen it coming, oh well =\
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know if you pay someone for a footjob etc it is a financial transaction regardless, but I suspect with the girl(s) being lesbian(s) they may not have been into the whole penis thing as much as non-lesbians. Probably best and cheaper to go the non-lesbian route.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:
I know if you pay someone for a footjob etc it is a financial transaction regardless, but I suspect with the girl(s) being lesbian(s) they may not have been into the whole penis thing as much as non-lesbians. Probably best and cheaper to go the non-lesbian route.

only option i had. if a non-lesbian one opened up, i would've gone for it. but it's whatever!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's already been said...but 300 dollars for a footjob is awful.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pobox3338
Board Regular
Member # 22632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pobox3338     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dammit blackHxC88!!! Its not gonna happen?! I'm damned mad. I've been quietly following your escapades and living vicariously through you (sadly those days are over for me). I was really rooting for you to get some nice foot action from the girl in the pics. I'd love to hear all the details of how you originally set up the deal with them. PM me if you get a chance.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
It's already been said...but 300 dollars for a footjob is awful.

welp, gotta compensate them something for dealing with me =\
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links