Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 3. Famous Women. Their Feet. Enshrined For Always. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 3. Famous Women. Their Feet. Enshrined For Always.
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot for giving us the lists, National.

I wished I had it with me when I voted earlier this week. But since it's gonna be up every week, it will be very useful. Now our votes will be purer because now we will have a much better understanding of how they measure up against the others. One thing to point out is that there is no one under 20 who's in this year's contest.

I also love the list showing the sizes of their feet. Very helpful and quite lovely to look at. I did not know that Jennifer Aniston had feet that small. I thought they were a size 7 or 7 1/2. A lot of them are a size 9.

Anyway, I just want to say that I'm happy for Carmen Electra had another great week. Speaking of places where certain celebs can shine, this is also Carmen Electra's home. I don't see her mentioned anywhere else in the foot fetish community, but in this contest, the voters are showing everyone else that is a prominent figure.

Carmen Electra lives on!

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Before I begin what I have to say, let me tell everyone to check out Nusuth's website celebrityfeet4.us. It's worth checking out and it's a fun place to stay and see the images he has posted on there.
[Big Grin] thanks man, i couldnt ask for a better endorsement.

this week probably had the hardest match-ups that i've seen from you National which makes for an amazing contest.

i have my fingers crossed for ANOTHER paris-ite loss to make her record match her personality.. LOSER! 0-3 would be a hard start to bounce back from. i'm happy to see that angelina is probably going to end up with that same record.

now i am hoping that audrina will pull this one out. annalynne is a sexy woman, but audrina's feet are just phenomenal.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome, Nusuth.

Your hobby and dedication into the profiles and beauty of these celebrities deserves even more of an outreach and recognition. I like it when you give the synopsis on to what they've been up to as of late or the little introductions you give when you present someone who is a relative unknown.

Like I said before: It's worth a visit or two (or three, or four).

----

We are less than hours from closing out another week of the Fashionistas. A few of these matches are still too close to call. Your votes will either make these matches even closer or make the margin for those matches a little wider.

National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time for another great week to come to a close. It has been an incredible week. I was waiting to hear from Drunk 24-7 with his thoughts of the week's matches. I wanted to know what his take was on that Jessica Alba victory over Kim Kardashian last week.

We are moving along in this contest quite nicely. Another week of awesome pictures. Some of them I will never forget for the rest of my life. One of the more overlooked pictures will be this one from Olivia Wilde: http://img94.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasoli.jpg/

National does takes special things into consideration when viewing the female feet. In that picture, you get an angle you never get anywhere else. You get the view from the back of the shoes where you can see her heels. Very sexy and a bit provocative.

An interesting week, to say the least. It looks like Katy Perry is going to lose. KATY PERRY, ladies and gentlemen. Who would've thunk it? I mean, this is KATY PERRY we're talking about. However, Jennifer Aniston is quite a nice looker. You know it's a very competitive field when Katy Perry loses a match. You also realize the same thing when AnnaLynne loses (assuming Audrina holds on to her lead). Unbelievable.

Can't wait to see what Week 4 has in store for all of us. Thanks, National

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BloodSpill
Board Regular
Member # 34061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BloodSpill   Email BloodSpill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie was a dream match for me. Two women who are quite sadistic finally had the chance to meet to see who would be the more disturbed of the two. Jolie gave her best effort so far, even though that effort resulted in another loss. I was hoping the match would've been closer. But Megan Fox just proves, once more, that she is too much for the competition. Perhaps this is the passing of the torch from one bad girl to the next. That match, to me, was inspiring.

And the song you provided this week, National, was a perfect fit for someone like Megan Fox and how ruthless she is becoming. A song like that can unleash the inner blood sucker out of Megan Fox.

I eagerly await Megan's opponent next week.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great week in the Fashionistas has come to a close. Once again, thanks to the people who took the time to place their votes. I'm so happy that this contest is come into its own as a national pastime on WusFeetLinks and has developed into a major soap opera of sorts because of all the storylines in its past somehow intertwining into new twists and drama involving the women of this contest.

----

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 3-0-0-1.000
Olivia Wilde 3-0-0-1.000
Blake Lively 2-1-0-.666
Ali Larter 0-3-0-.000

Division II

Marisa Miller 3-0-0-1.000
Fergie 2-1-0-.666
Jessica Simpson 0-3-0-.000
Maria Menounos 0-3-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 3-0-0-1.000
Kim Kardashian 2-1-0-.666
Ashley Tisdale 1-2-0-.333
Charlize Theron 0-3-0-.000

Division IV

Miranda Kerr 3-0-0-1.000
Adriana Lima 2-1-0-.666
Eva Longoria 1-2-0.333
Emma Stone 0-3-0-.000

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 2-0-1-.833
Jennifer Aniston 1-1-1-.500
Angelina Jolie 0-3-0-.000
Scarlett Johansson 0-3-0-.000

Division II

Audrina Patridge 3-0-0-1.000
Katy Perry 2-1-0-.666
Jessica Stroup 1-2-0-.333
Paris Hilton 1-2-0-.333

Division III

Megan Fox 3-0-0-1.000
Eliza Dushku 1-2-0-.333
Lindsay Lohan 1-2-0-.333
Rihanna 1-2-0-.333 

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 2-1-0-.666
Carrie Underwood 2-1-0-.666
Eva Mendes 2-1-0-.666
Vanessa Hudgens 0-3-0-.000

----

EMMA's PRESENCE NOT ETCHED IN STONE

At least not yet, being that we still haven't reached a quarter of our way through the regular season. However, things are not looking so well for Stone. She is the first Femme in Fashionistas history to have her first three matches against divisional rivals. She lost all three of them. Here's how she fared against those three women:

Average Number of Votes Over the First Three Weeks

Emma Stone -- 39.00
Against Emma Stone -- 57.33

She lost to Adriana Lima in Week 1, Miranda Keer in Week 2, and now it was Eva Longoria who did her in. In order to have a modest a modest shot at making the playoffs, you must control your division. You must keep the other three divisional rivals in check in order to have any say as to whether you run that show. Emma Stone has done nothing to show that she is a potential threat to make it far in this contest. Had she won those three matches, she would've been the early-on favorite to win her group. Now, she's the favorite to wind up in the cellar of that division. But as a rule in this contest, every girl gets a rematch only against divisional rivals throughout the course of the season. Emma will have her second chance against the other girls towards the end the season. If she manages to stay healthy against women outside of her division and manages to get revenge on Lima, Kerr and Longoria, then she would've made an impact. But right now, things do not look well for her.

In celebrity outlets outside of this contest, everyone is so nice about Emma Stone. But when she's put in the Fashionistas, where it's time to put up or shut up, she's kept her actions zipped.

----

Speaking of Miranda Kerr, I am very ecstatic to see how well she is doing. In fact, DSW has said it perfectly when he said,

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:

Let's talk about Miranda Kerr.

Miranda Kerr --
http://img17.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmir.jpg/ (Portrait)
http://img710.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmir.jpg/ (Portrait)
http://img237.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmir.jpg/
http://img535.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmir.jpg/
http://img715.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasmir.jpg/

Miranda lives large and this contest gives her away to the rest of the world so that they can enjoy what she brings to the table. Pay attention to those pictures. Very, VERY, elegant. I LOVE the portraits in that set. It wasn't until I saw the first two pictures when I realized that she can be a pivotal factor in this contest. I'm an very impressed with how she is received so far. It's also fitting that she's in a division with fellow Victoria Secret Angel, Adriana Lima. I will definitely be on the lookout for those two to get it on. Miranda looks as if she is here to stay.

The Fashionistas is a home for Miranda Kerr. I knew she was someone who was going to be up for the challenge of excelling in this game. I want the foot fetish world to come to terms on how graceful her appeal is.

Miranda was born in Sydney, Australia. Much to the dismay of the estimated 17 unmarried men in the town, Miranda was discovered in a Covergirl competition in 1997, assuring she'd never sleep with anyone from her small town for the remainder of her life.

After her victory, she modeled only part time, spending the remainder of her time studying in school. But as her fame increased, the local media used her youth as an opportunity to debate about pedophilia in the fashion industry, which one can only assume ruined most people's ability to enjoy looking at Miranda's photographs.

Far from her days as a little girl and now enjoying what life gives her as a woman, she is using this contest as the platform to give herself better exposure and will hopefully become one of the more popular women in Foot Fetish Hollywood.

What an amazing start to the season, especially when she's in a division with a woman who has made it as far as the Class Championship (semi finals) last year. The same woman who is now behind her in the standings. But we'll see if this start is enough to leave a great first impression on the voters to keep voting for her into the playoffs.

The Fashionistas is the place to find Miranda Kerr, a relative unknown in the foot fetish world, on a daily, consistent basis. Her stock continues to grow.

----

A great match between Kim Kardashian and Eva Mendes. That was a five-star caliber match on paper and it turned out to be just that. AMAZING pictures from both women this week. I was also happy that some people expressed their like for that match.

Now, Kim Kardasian finds herself back on the winning track as she stays focused on Carmen Electra for that division lead. It looks as if she has regained her composure after a devastating loss in Week 2 against Jessica Alba. A loss that still has people talking. A loss that can wind up changing the dynamics and power of the women in the AFC.

Jessica Alba hasn't lost her composure, either. She has used that formulae of success against Kim and has cemented ANOTHER big victory. This time against Adriana Lima, a woman who was a win shy of becoming champion of the American Class.

That was their third time meeting each other in Fashionistas history. Alba won their first encounter in the regular season last year, Lima eliminated her from the playoffs the second time they faced. Alba now has the latest laugh. That was a great match from defending division champions and that win puts Alba on radar that now has her as a favorite to make it to the Classics as champion of the American Class. She's the first girl to place the threat that she is serious about this contest.

----

For the first time EVER, Megan Fox came face to face with Angelina Jolie. Megan Fox showed, once again, why she is the defending world champion. I don't think the comparisons between the two will stop anytime soon, but at least Megan has taken the huge step out of Jolie's company by defeating her and setting the stage for herself to move on onto other challenges en route to becoming the first two-time world champion.

For Jolie, very popular in Hollywood, not so much in this contest.

Megan Fox continues with her undefeated ways. She getting closer to breaking Carmen Electra's record for most consecutive regular season wins in Fashionistas history:

Carmen Electra -- 23 *
Megan Fox -- 19

*Inactive streak.

----

Thanks to everyone for making this contests a place to rank the famous feet of the world.

This contest returns on Tuesday night for Week 4.

Take care, everyone.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Missed the vote by less than 3 hours yesterday but I went through the results and it was another electrifying week for sure.

Tisdale beat Theron, I probably would have voted the other way but that was a very good matchup that I could see going in either direction.

Fergie beat Menounos in a shocker. I can't believe that. She won by 2 votes too so at least my missed vote didn't cost Maria the game. That would have been extremely disappointing.

Longoria got by Emma Stone. I would have voted for Eva in that one as well.

Marissa Miller over Jessica Simpson was an easy call and Miller cruised to victory there while Electra put away a game but outclassed Blake Lively

Alba got by Lima in a game of the week candidate. I personally would have went with Lima, but that only would have made it 51-48, it wouldn't have been enough to catch Alba.

Underwood and Stroup was another very close call. This time I was on the side of the masses as I would have went with Underwood and she was able to squeak out a 10 vote victory.

Aniston beating Katy Perry was a miscarriage of justice! I can't beleive that happened. At least it was by 2 votes instead of just 1 or I may not have been able to forgive myself. I didn't think this matchup would even be close. I figured Perry would win via blowout as her feet are far superior to Aniston's in my opinion but everyone has different tastes I guess. Aniston's a beautiful woman and her feet are nice but I think Katy Perry's peds are elite NFF contender type tootsies. I didn't think she'd have any problems in this matchup at all.

Paris Hilton beat Hudgens? Wow. This is Bizzaro week. After just having a baby though, nothing can get me down. Life is good, the world is wonderful and Paris Hilton's feet aren't that bad. I don't think they're in Hudgens league but whatever. Congrats on the win. Here's a little clip for Night in Paris to enjoy because I don't think he'll have too much to cheer about as the season goes on with the improved field Hilton has to deal with this year.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/25617/paris-hilton-foot-slave

Beckinsale beating Rhianna I agree with and Megan continued to roll as she mowed through her idol Angelina Jolie in what must have been a very bloody and sadistic encounter.

Kerr and Scarlett was a good matchup and a hard one to call. I think based on this weeks pics, the masses made the right call in giving the nod to Kerr. I would have done the same if I had have maded to the voting booth on time.

Lohan over Larter was kind of wierd as well. Lohan was rockin' some pretty hot pics this week so I wouldn't question this one too much but if I'd have voted I likely would have gone with Ali. Wouldn't have been enough though.

Wilde and Dushku was certianly another game of the week candidate. I would have went with Wilde and she did manage to sqeak out the decision but credit Dushku as well. This was a hell of a battle. Hopefully the Canada vs. US Hockey game at the Olympics today is as intense and competitive as this matchup and Canada can puss a Wilde and secure the victory.

Kardashian was too much for Mendez as I would have expected and voted for myself. Good God Kardashian's feet are perfect! [Drool]

Partridge and McCord closed the show with another phenominal battle. I'd say this matchup was actually the closest of em all as I was leaning towards McCord based on the first two weeks of the season but Partridge really stepped it up this week and when comparing the pics from this week head to head while McCord was flawless, Partridge was exuding perfection that you simply could not ignore and I think most of our voters felt it as well as she was able to pull out a very tight 51-47 victory that would have been 52-47 had I made it to the poll on time.

All in all a very interesting week. Some great matchups, some clear and destinctive statement making victories and some major, major, in some cases shocking upsets as well. This is the stuff the type of drama and excitement the Fashionistas are all about!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was one of those who went with Aniston over Katy.

That Mendes/Kardashian match was quite intense. Each of them won 15 games last year. For Kim, those 15 victories gave her the number 5 seed, thus forcing her to compete in the first round of the playoffs last year. Mendes, on the ohter hand, did well enough to give her the number 2 seed, even though she finished with the same number of wins. Eva was the leader of her division last year, while Kardashian fell short to Carmen Electra when National had to break the tie between them (Carmen also finsished with 15 wins in the same division as Kim).

I don't think a lot of people remember Eva winning that many matches last year. So when she faced Kim, it was Eva's chance to really see if she can hang with other heavyweights of this contest.

And I'm glad Jessica Alba got another big win. Alba is on FIRE, I'm tellling you. I'm starting to really believe that if she faces Megan in the finals this year, Alba can actually pull it off. I'm anxious to see who Alba has next week. So far, Alba has made the most noise. So far this season, no other girl has scored bigger victories than Alba has and I think she's on a roll that does not look to be slowing down. I think Olivia Not-so-Wilde should be VERY careful and a bit worried if I were her.

quote:
Originally posted by National:

Miranda was born in Sydney, Australia. Much to the dismay of the estimated 17 unmarried men in the town, Miranda was discovered in a Covergirl competition in 1997, assuring she'd never sleep with anyone from her small town for the remainder of her life.

That was funny.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
So far this season, no other girl has scored bigger victories than Alba has and I think she's on a roll that does not look to be slowing down. I think Olivia Not-so-Wilde should be VERY careful and a bit worried if I were her.

I don't want Olivia to be worried. I hope the voters find it in their hearts to vote Olivia over Jessica when those two finally meet each other. I'm very anxious for those two to finally get it on. I want Olivia to put a stop to this Jessica Alba hot streak in the early part of the season.

No Jessica. Olivia instead.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:

Kardashian was too much for Mendez as I would have expected and voted for myself. Good God Kardashian's feet are perfect! [Drool]

I know! I was drooling myself. What's amazing is that other women in this contest have real amazing feet, as well. To put those women up against each other is something we are thankful to witness.

I also agreed with you on the Olivia Wilde choice. When I saw her pictures this week, I feel in love again. I knew her feet was amazing, but her pictures this time got me so aroused. Let's not forget about Eliza Dushku. Her pictures were just about perfect, as well. When I saw the closeup of her feet, that was the first time I was worried about Olivia. But for Wilde to just win it, I feel certain that she is fit for this contest. Fit to contend against Jessica Alba.

Miradna Kerr is a classic. I mean, look at those portraits. That was the first sign from her that she is here to play serious. I admire her strong drive to try and win this entire thing.

Olivia, Kim, Kerr are all in the same class. Oh, NO! [Eek!] What is one to do about this. How are we going to sort out this mess. Jessica Alba is in the same class, too. NOOOOO! [Eek!] So many wonderfully HOT women all under one roof. All in the same class. How are we supposed to sort out this mess?

This is why I like this game.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:

Paris Hilton beat Hudgens? Wow. This is Bizzaro week. After just having a baby though, nothing can get me down. Life is good, the world is wonderful and Paris Hilton's feet aren't that bad. I don't think they're in Hudgens league but whatever. Congrats on the win. Here's a little clip for Night in Paris to enjoy because I don't think he'll have too much to cheer about as the season goes on with the improved field Hilton has to deal with this year.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/25617/paris-hilton-foot-slave

Darling, I can't disagree with you more. I think Paris will slither her way to the top of her division before you or anyone else notices it. Why? Because the rich get what they want. What you, Nusuth and all of the other Paris secret closet lovers will soon realize is that you will learn your lesson from last year. If Paris won her division last year, what makes anyone think that she can't do it again. Remember, Paris did start last year losing her first two matches before going on a win streak. That was because you and Nusuth were voting for her. Don't deny it. If Paris Hilton were typing this, she would break a nail by now from having to remind all of you of what is yet to come.

This is, like, a soooooooooo winnable division for Paris Hilton. Want to know why? Because Katy Perry, Jessica Stroup and Audrina Patridge have NOTHING on Paris. Paris is playing possum. Paris wants you to think that her season is done after two or three weeks into it.

As far as the clip goes, I'm soooooooooo jealous of the girl who got to touch her feet. If you were in a room alone with Paris, you would worshiped her feet. Don't lie. Also, by showing the clip, you have just jinxed yourself into a big disappointment for the season because that clip will provide as the turning point of her time this year. This will give my supporters all the reasons in the world to vote for Paris Hilton.

I need to dab on a little perfume before going on my beauty rest. I have to fluff up my pillow first and then turn off my little night light by my nightstand. I have to go shopping tomorrow. I have to look beautiful, my precious little sweethearts.

Bye now, Bitches.

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links