Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 4. Famous Women Exemplify How Feet Are Beautifed (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 4. Famous Women Exemplify How Feet Are Beautifed
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just voted. Right now the only two I'm trailing in is Katy Perry's down 19 to Partridge and Longoria's down 5 to Jolie. At this point everyone else I voted for is winning so far.

I've got Theron, Larter, Miller, Lima, Electra, Wilde, Underwood, Stroup, Rihanna, Dushku, Beckinsale and Kardashian all of whom are up right now. In some cases they're seperated by as little as the vote I just cast which put Rihanna up 41-40 on Aniston at this point in a matchup I knew would and will continue to go down to the wire. In other cases such as Lima and Menounos I was simply contributing to a blowout in a matchup I thought would be much closer. Excellent matchups once again and mezmorizing photos as always. Great work National. This Contest F'N Rules!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

jessica stroup vs paris-ite. i feel pretty confident that paris-ite will end week 4 with a 1-3 record. i'll let nightmare in paris-ite babble on and on about how wonderful and how hot and how sexy paris-ite is but her record will speak for itself.

I was just finished with my bubble bath when I stumbled across that comment. He must have a hard on for me more than my love for Paris Hilton.

I was thinking about Paris when I went shopping for shoes the other day. I got me a very nice pair that I know Paris will love. I was thinking about how Paris was going to beat Jessica Stroup. I was, like, soooooooooo, soooooooooo surprised that Hilton is losing by the margin that she is. And my SlaveBitch, Nusuth, has no reason to be laughing at me 'cause it's not, like, funny 'n stuff!

Paris is a princess just like I am. So, I expect that starting in Week 5, Paris gets the love and support she deserves. Like royalty. We should treat her, like, sooooooooo more spoiled than she actually is. I want people to pamper me, too, because I'm very spoiled, too.

People might think that Paris' season is done. But let me tell you something, honey. When it becomes Spring in our part of the world, and into the summer, Paris Hilton will be sizzling hot right into the playoffs.

How can you look at her feet and think it's disgusting? I really, really don't get it.

A loss for Paris this week. Don't worry, this won't be the last you'll hear from Paris.

BITCHES!

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES, Olivia is winning! This is great news for me. This will be big if Olivia can finally put a stop to Alba.

The Alba empire must go down. Olivia is the new girl in town.

This contest makes me love her more and more.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
People might think that Paris' season is done. But let me tell you something, honey. When it becomes Spring in our part of the world, and into the summer, Paris Hilton will be sizzling hot right into the playoffs.
sure and there are people who think the moon landing was faked too.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Augustine:
YES, Olivia is winning! This is great news for me.

Olivia is winning? Not anymore. That's great news for me.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
Speaking of Alba, I remember seeing just one of her picture somewhere else in this forum. I come here and there's more to analyse with Jessica Alba. Now, I can get to see them from different angles so that I can get a clearer perspective of what's going on with her.

Yeah, me too.

With the set of pictures Jessica Alba, I, too, remember seeing one of those pictures at another place in this forum. It was just one. Then when I came here, I saw a set of them. And I agree with you on your last sentence 100%. When you look at the pictures in this contest, you get another piece to the puzzle. The first picture is the first piece, the other pictures in the set helps complete the puzzle. After you see all of the pictures in the set, you admire what you see a lot better. The puzzle is complete.

Sometimes one picture of a girl is not enough. Sometimes you need a few more to give you the other sides to the story and setting.

I also checked out Nusuth's celeb blog. I also like his pictures a lot. He also has a few pics going on with each girl. I read National's endorsement last week where he praised Nusuth's work. I like the opinions he has before you take a look at the pictures.

Awesome work, the two of you.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAN AM
Board Regular
Member # 36789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAN AM   Email PAN AM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go, Marisa!

If PanAm was still flying in the air, Marisa will be my ideal stewardess. Imagine her and girls like her serving customers during a flight from New York to Los Angeles.

Nice!

--------------------
PAM AM
America First

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
demo
Board Regular
Member # 28839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been out of this forum for almost two years. The last time I was here, I remember this contest as the biggest reason why I visit this forum. I was here when this contest was in its infancy. This was my place to go for celebrity fun and interaction with the other members of the forum. I remember the women who were part of this contest who are not here with us now. Girls like Katherine Heigl and Vida Guerra.

Now I see this as better than ever. All of these pictures. The good 'ol times are back and I'm glad to be a part of this again.

I remember Drunk 24-7's comments as those I was looking forward to. I remember swman. And National for making this all happen.

I have many pictures that I like this week. One of them is this one from Audrina

http://img710.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasaud.jpg/

You can't go wrong there, people. This is the example of how feet should look. Look at her right foot in that picture. It fits PERFECTLY with the shape of the shoe. The toes give the same shape, outline, and contour to the front end of the shoe. It's perfectly outlined. That's a picture I'll remember for a long time.

She's facing Katy Perry? I pick Audrina but I can understand Katy Perry being a tough match for her. If you're looking for a place to go for celebrity debate and suspense, then I highly recommend this contest over any other. And I'm glad to see that other people like it.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Now THAT's what I'm talking about! Yes, yes, yes!

Olivia has beaten Jessica ALBA. The MIGHTY Jessica Alba. This is HUGE. This is going to be a GREAT weekend for me. This is the step in the right direction for Wilde. Hopefully she can use this and go on to win the championship. Olivia is now in the driver's seat.

I hope foot fashion industry learns his lesson. The lesson is that Jessica Alba will let him down. It feels so good cheering against Alba. It's good to let it all out of my system.

Thanks, National for making this contest come to life and a place for me to connect with Olivia Wilde.

Olivia's feet ROCKS.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to everyone who came out and showed the appreciation this contest showcases. You show just as much passion and pride about your favorite women, as much appreciation and wonderful words about the pictures, as I had when I put this entire season for the entertainment and enjoyment for everyone else. My work is paying off and I thank everyone for the great turnout.

----

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 4-0-0-1.000
Jessica Alba 3-1-0-.750
Blake Lively 2-2-0-.500
Ali Larter 1-3-0-.250

Division II

Marisa Miller 4-0-0-1.000
Fergie 2-2-0-.500
Jessica Simpson 0-4-0-.000
Maria Menounos 0-4-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 4-0-0-1.000
Kim Kardashian 2-2-0-.500
Ashley Tisdale 1-3-0-.250
Charlize Theron 0-4-0-.000

Division IV

Adriana Lima 3-1-0-.750
Miranda Kerr 3-1-0-.750
Eva Longoria 2-2-0.500
Emma Stone 1-3-0-.250

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 3-0-1-.875
Jennifer Aniston 1-2-1-.375
Scarlett Johansson 0-3-0-.000
Angelina Jolie 0-4-0-.000

Division II

Audrina Patridge 4-0-0-1.000
Jessica Stroup 2-2-0-.500
Katy Perry 2-2-0-.500
Paris Hilton 1-3-0-.250

Division III

Megan Fox 3-0-0-1.000
Eliza Dushku 2-2-0-.500
Rihanna 2-2-0-.500
Lindsay Lohan 1-2-0-.333

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 3-1-0-.750
Carrie Underwood 3-1-0-.750
Eva Mendes 2-1-0-.666
Vanessa Hudgens 0-4-0-.00

----

When this season started, I knew that history was going to be made by either Megan Fox successfully defending her Ferragamo's and World Sexiest Feet title OR by having another woman out-appeal her in her ultimate quest to become your next woman with the World's Sexiest Feet.

After our first four weeks of the competition, we are witnessing a little history unfold before our eyes that have yet to do anything with Megan Fox. Already we can see that before the season gets settled in, a few of these women are changing the dynamics of the world of celebrity foot fetishism. This can be a sign of things to come that perhaps things aren't as concrete as they first seem. For instance ...

KARDASHIAN NOT "KEEPING UP"

Last year, Kim Kardashian was, without question, a very intimidating presence in the contest. It came to no one as any surprise when she winning matches quite fluidly and setting Foot Fetish Hollywood on notice that she was here for serious business. She lost ONE match in the regular season last year (Carmen Electra, Week 8). Kim Kardashian being placed in the same division with Carmen Electra became the setting for the most storied rivalry in ALL of the history of Foot Fetish Hollywood. Kim was strong enough to stop Carmen Electra just short of completing the perfect season of her own when Kim won the rematch in the Season Finale.

Kim, however, went on to lost to Carmen Electra once more in the Divisional Class of the Playoffs.

Even with that loss, everyone knew that Kim and her fans felt the season being pulled from underneath them. Everyone knew that Kim was going to return this year with a vengeance. It was impossible to even THINK that she will lose twice this early in a season. But there you have it, Ladies and Gentlemen. We're just about a quarter of our way through the regular season and already she has lost as many times as she did in ALL of last year (that includes the playoffs). Even worse for her, Carmen Electra has yet to lose a match this year.

Kim's influence as one of the more powerful figures in the American Female Class is now put into question and in jeopardy. Before, Kim was considered your automatic choice to make the playoffs as either a division champion or a wild card as the number 5 seed. Now, Kim's power seems to weaken and her playoff hopes weakening along with that. There are several powerhouses in the AFC who can easily take Kim's spot at the number 5 seed. Women like Jessica Alba, Olivia Wilde, The OFFICIAL Symbol of the AFC Marisa Miller, and Ms Brasil. Now, with Kim Kardashian in that mix, the AFC is DEADLY. That class is not big enough to fit all of them.

For Kim fans, hope that she finds her stride and finds her way back onto the power trip that has cemented her stay in the National Fashionistas.

If something like this is happening to Kim Kardashian, then you know the Fashionistas is the top of the line when it comes to celebrity competition.

----

"ANNA" BIG "W"YNN FOR McCORD

AnnaLynne McCord has put herself on the map by defeating Kim Kardashian. Now, the world talks more about her. Her stock has skyrocketed because a rookie in this contest has beaten a championship-caliber opponent in Kim Kardashian AND because she's in the National Fashionistas. She is in a division that is no walk in the park for just about any girl on the planet. Carrie Underwood is fitting quite nicely in this contest and Eva Mendes can very well successfully defend her division championship after a 15-win season last year.

For McCord, this is her calling card to capitalize on. A win of this magnitude can catapult her run right into the playoffs and can become a force for someone like Megan Fox to contend with.

To remember AnnaLynne's win over Kardashian, let's take one more look at her. This time, I've included a close up.

AnnaLynne McCord --
http://img7.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/
http://img299.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/ -- Close Up

----

WHA'CHA GONNA DO WHEN OLIVIA RUNS "WILDE" ON YOU?

It's nice to see a hot babe run wild on another. Speaking of McCord making a name for herself this week, another rookie of this contest put herself on the map as well. Her win over Jessica Alba can be another great rivalry. This loss for Alba puts her in a predicament she hasn't been in a long time. The last time Jessica Alba lost to a divisional rival was Week 3 of our inaugural season back in 2008 to Mandy Moore. Jessica has been THE voice of AFCs Division I.

Going into this season, Jessica Alba had a career record of 11-1 against her own division, with that only loss coming to Mandy Moore. With Olivia adding a loss to that column, Alba is looking at someone who is poised of pushing her to the limit for the first time ever.

Olivia is making her stay in The Fashionistas a place of her own.

----

Next week, Eva Mendes, Scarlett Johansson, Lindsay Lohan, and Megan Fox will return from their week off. Even though a few other girls will take their time off next week, the ones returning will certainly make impact.

----

Thanks for the fantastic turnout. Thanks for really complimenting the pictures. Thanks for the support.

The Fashionistas return this Tuesday with Week 5.

The following presentation has been brought to you by The National Fashionistas.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. I worry about Kim, too. Kim Kardashian is going to need some help. She has to rely on other girls to beat Carmen Electra so that by the time Kim gets to her, Carmen will have lost some of her momentum. That's what I like about this contest. it runs long enough for people to become concerned for the girl's well being.

Kim's second loss this early in the season is monumental. For Kim to become that big threat again, she must catch up to Carmen Electra and pass her in the standings.

quote:
Originally posted by National:

To remember AnnaLynne's win over Kardashian, let's take one more look at her. This time, I've included a close up.

AnnaLynne McCord --
http://img7.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/
http://img299.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasann.jpg/ -- Close Up

Thanks a LOT for the closeup. AnnaLynne is beautiful. After seeing the close up of her feet, I think she's becoming my favorite to win this whole thing. Thanks for providing everyone with that closeup. It's so beautiful!

This is becoming a great year for this contest. This is the only celebrity place that I look forward to visiting all the time.

I can't wait to see Week 5's matches and pictures. This is so much fun. And with that closeup of McCord's feet, I'm enjoying this even better.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I also checked out Nusuth's celeb blog. I also like his pictures a lot. He also has a few pics going on with each girl. I read National's endorsement last week where he praised Nusuth's work. I like the opinions he has before you take a look at the pictures.
wow.. thanks for the great compliment foot_fetish_industry!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That Annalynne close up brings the term of foot fetish to life, as well as all of the other pictures in your contest. I really can't say enough times of how grateful I am to bare witness to such an well-orchestrated contest where the matches are always intense and the pictures are always worth admiring. But that closeup is super sexy and awesome. I can see why "18th Floor" likes her. Once you see a picture like that, you can't go wrong.

BTW, if there's anyone who can make up for a two-game deficit, it's Kim Kardashian. That girl is way too hot and her feet are way too hot to not make the playoffs! That means another hot girl will have to step aside for Kim.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links