Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 5. The Celebrity All-Star Game Continues (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 5. The Celebrity All-Star Game Continues
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lindey:
One question, National. Are you making up these matches as we go along or were these matches already set before the season started?

No, I am not making them up as we go along. Each girl's schedule was set up a couple months in advance before the season stated. I start in making them in December, and the last girl has her schedule completed just days before the Season Premiere. I give them to each lady and she has to follow it. It seems that no matter who faces who, the season magically sets itself up for dramatic finishes.

----

To help celebrate The Classic of the Week between Marisa Miller VS Olivia Wilde, I have provided a couple of clips of each girl. These are not foot fetish related, but I feel they are still worth checking out. These clips brings forth a bit of their personalities so that you can feel a little closer to them.

Marisa Miller Being Interviewed by David Letterman --
(It starts to get funny at 1:30 into the clips)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Z8KzC3pl0

Marisa Miller Makes Softball Sexy --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hREW8gVOzFU

--

Olivia Wilde Being Interviewed by David Letterman --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mGrq1EO-eE

Olivia Wilde at a Photoshoot --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxW7dnkkfeA

Hope you enjoy The Classic of the Week between those two as much you enjoy the other matches.

--National

[ March 13, 2010, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot for the clips of Olivia Wilde and Marisa. Seeing the pictures in this contest is always an event in itself. Seeing the videos brings you a little closer to the women. Hearing their voices adds another aspect to this game. The clips from both of them are very sexy and funny, as well. I couldn't tell if I was laughing more at the Marisa or Olivia clip when each was on the Late Show with Letterman.

The clip of the softball game was funny and cute. That Olivia clip in that photoshoot was hot. I voted for Olivia before you posted the clips, but Marisa Miller is still very hot!

The clips provide a new experience. Another value in entertainment for the Fashionistas.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched one of those clips again, and it makes me like this contest better. I know it's a foot fetish contest, but you already have the pictures there to look at their feet. I think Marisa Miller is an excellent choice as the official girl of the AFC. But my pick is for Olivia to represent the AFC in the finals.
Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i gotta say that this years tourney makes last years look amateurish National. you know your girls and the matchups every week have so many tough choices.. except of course for paris-ite. it's close, but i have a feeling that she's gonna end with another big L.

i do find it disappointing that emma stone has had such a disappointing showing. she may not be that famous, but she has great feet and is pretty damn cute.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen Electra is in a war this week. She looks SO HOT this week. That's one of the best sets of pictures I've seen from her. And she needed heavy-duty pictures to take on someone like Kim Kardashian. This contest is high-stakes drama. A loss one week can really change the entire outlook of this contest. If Carmen loses, she has to pretend that nothing has happened and continue being who she is and dominate someone else while she still has a lead in the standings over Kim. I'm so GLAD that Carmen has a two-game lead over Kim right now, because if both were tied going into this week, Carmen will have to play the role of catching up to Kim. But since Carmen already has two game in front of her, Carmen can afford to lose. Kim Kardashian can't. She NEEDS this win. With Carmen history of dominating, it would be just about impossible for Kim to make up for the three game she could fall behind is she loses to Carmen this week.

But I want Carmen to win. Carmen would just about secure her spot in the playoffs with a win this week. Someone said that if there's anyone who can make up for a two-game deficit, it would be Kim. Well, if there's one girl who can prevent that from happening, it's Carmen Electra.

I wasn't here to see Carmen win the championship in the first year of this contest. After coming THIS close of doing it again last year, I will not rest until I see Carmen take it all THIS YEAR. Carmen Electra will do it.

Thanks for the pics and awesome videos, National.

Carmen Electra lives on!

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
Thanks a lot for the clips of Olivia Wilde and Marisa. Seeing the pictures in this contest is always an event in itself. Seeing the videos brings you a little closer to the women. Hearing their voices adds another aspect to this game. The clips from both of them are very sexy and funny, as well. I couldn't tell if I was laughing more at the Marisa or Olivia clip when each was on the Late Show with Letterman.

The clip of the softball game was funny and cute. That Olivia clip in that photoshoot was hot. I voted for Olivia before you posted the clips, but Marisa Miller is still very hot!

The clips provide a new experience. Another value in entertainment for the Fashionistas.

I agree with you there. In here, I get to talk about sexy women, look at the feet in the great pictures of these sexy women, and now I get to watch videos of sexy women doing sexy things like talk, and posing sexily here and there. If this is not the ultimate celebrity entertainment, then I don't know what is.

And to add more meat to this contest's bones, I also checked out Nusuth's spot that caters to famous women. I'm going to find myself switching back and forth between channels. I mean, I have checked it out before National came forward and recommended everyone to take a look at Nusuth's work.

Nusuth, let me ask you a question. What was it about celebs that made you want to actually create your own blog or space about it. It's a question that always fascinates me when I see people do their work to show their appreciation to these women.

I guess the same question goes out to you, too, National. What made you want to get this contest started in the first place?

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another thing: Watching that Olivia Wilde clip where she talks about how she first met her husband, it was a weird account about a school bus and how the guy is some prince. I did not know any this about that girl. A SCHOOL BUS?

If that guy can get a girl like Olivia Wilde with a school bus as his bait, then imagine the kind of girl he could've gotten had he used a Ferrari instead?

And to add to what DSW said, I thought the Marisa Miller interview was funnier. That girl shaves EVERYWHERE, man! I mean ALL OVER THE PLACE! The only thing she doesn't shave is her head. No wonder she looks as hot as she does.

I like the other clip in where she asks the Ryan Braun if he was going to sign autographs for some kid's balls. How hilarious!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
you know your girls and the matchups every week have so many tough choices.. except of course for paris-ite. it's close, but i have a feeling that she's gonna end with another big L.

It's me, Paris Hilton.

I had to quote this guy because he's failing to come to terms with how beautiful and precious Paris is. You have to understand that Paris is going to win this match this week because you can't sit there, look at her picture and think that she's ugly. This is one of the better pictures I've seen from her. There's no reason to have her trailing Carrie Underwood. It's a travesty to the highest level.

Look, you know that Paris Hilton is not only a darling, but she's also a humanitarian, unlike that girl Audrina, who I will PROMISE you that Paris Hilton will beat her when they face each other.

For you to sit there and think that Paris is going to have a bad year just goes to show that you're really on another planet because you are, like, sooooooooooooo out of touch with REALITY in terms of what it means to be hot like me. You're sooooooo far into space, refusing to face the TRUTH back here on earth, where Paris Hilton is Queen of everything that is foot fetish. Do you honestly think that Paris is going to lose to Audrina PATRIDGE? I mean, really! You are, like, sooooooooooooo not connecting the dots here. Audrina took this week off because she's AFRAID of Paris.

And you are out of touch with reality because Paris' feet are 1,000,000 times better than Audrina's. Paris' BODY is 1,000,000 times HOTTER than Audrina. That's how out of touch you are with what's REAL. You're just jealous that you don't have a purse like I do. I want to show a picture, too, just like everyone else here is doing.

See this http://img72.imageshack.us/i/nationalfashionistasvan.jpg/ ?

THAT'S how I carry my purse. What do you have?

So, I have -- once again -- won an argument over you, Nusuth. I swear I can't WAIT for Audrina to face Paris. The whole world is going to watch the meltdown of Audrina. Because Audrina is not going into the playoffs for as long as she is in Paris' division. Look at what happened to Jessica Simpson. She failed to get past Paris last season. And she's in that AFC groupie thing. Audrina is gonna wanna QUIT in the middle of the season after Paris gets her hands on her.

Paris is hot and you are not.

Bye, BITCHES!

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this Paris guy SERIOUS? I'm at a loss for words every time I read his posts. There's NO WAY Paris is going to get past Audrina in this contest. You know, after reading his words, I'm now looking forward to seeing those two face each other. If there's anything Paris knows how to do, is hype up the matches. His words REALLY grab people's attention. And this talk about reality? I couldn't stop laughing. If he's serious about that part, then HE'S the one who's not in touch with the reality that Audrina will never lose to Paris.

But back to Olivia. Oh, NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Olivia is losing! Why? Olivia is a nice girl. You can't give Jessica Alba a second chance in this contest. If Olivia loses, Alba is going to take advantage of that misstep and be right by her side again. PLEASE, vote Olivia. I'm panicking here! This can't happen. I don't think anyone saw Olivia's clips. Thanks, National for bringing Olivia more to light. People need to know about her.

In another story, Emma Stone is cute. But she's in there against Kate Beckinsale.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So, I have -- once again -- won an argument over you, Nusuth.
uh.... yeah. (has anyone called the men in white yet? tell them to bring their biggest net)

quote:
Nusuth, let me ask you a question. What was it about celebs that made you want to actually create your own blog or space about it. It's a question that always fascinates me when I see people do their work to show their appreciation to these women.
i've always has a thing for celebs, whether it be feet or in general. i am more intersted in women that i feel that i 'know' or at least know something about them. the average woman on the street draws a blank for me, but when i see a woman on a show or in a movie or a talk show, i feel like i know a little about her personality which can be very attractive for me. and yeah, i know.. if its a tv or movie role, that's not really them.. i'm just a little weird. [Laugh] why i started a blog tho.. mostly cause it's fun. i make a little money doing it (very little money) but i enjoy building it, watching my visitors grow and see becoming bigger and better.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of these matches are still quite close. We need a few more voters before the time closes out.

It looks like Jessica Alba is going to win. For Olivia Wilde, I can't quite say the same thing. What a shame. I voted for her this week, too. Since she is in question of winning this week, even after my help, then I suppose she's not meant to win our division, Augustine.

And that Carmen/Kim deal is still living up to its hype. Their rivalry is picking up from where we left off last year. This has been a back and forth battle between two hot women. I hope Kim wins, though. She NEEDS this match BADLY.

And that Paris guy is such a comedian! He never runs out of weird material.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a wild week. I'm real tight on time but had to comment on some of the craziness that unfolded over the past 7 days. Kim Kardashian picks up her second win over Electra. WOW! Has anyone ever beaten Carmen twice in this contest? What a statement by Kardashian.

Aniston actually gave Megan Fox a bit of a run for her money which was a surprise to me and Rihanna taking out Scarlett has to be considered a bit of an upset. Same with Marissa Miller taking out Oliva Wilde. Those were all shockers to me. I was also quite surprised by how close Paris made her battle with Underwood. In the end though Carrie Crushed her as I knew she would. I posted a link to a Hilton foot massage a couple of weeks back and in celebration of Carrie's victory, I think it's only right we all enjoy the brief foot massage she recieved during her guest appearance on How I Met Your Mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3APSF1Kq2w

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

I wanted Olivia to win that match, as well. However, it didn't shock me to see Marisa Miller wining it instead. Her pictures in Week 1 are still among the best ones and I have a feeling that more of the same will come in the future.

That stat about Kim beating Carmen twice? If it's true, then that's incredible! I think National should check up on it.

DAMN, I wish Olivia had won...

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another week of the National Fashionistas is done and we have a lot of things to take into consideration as we face the remaining three quarters of the regular season, another three quarters of the season to go before it's decided who makes the playoffs. But since the playoffs are so far away from now, let's discuss what lies in front of us after what has unfolded this past week.

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 4-1-0-.800
Jessica Alba 4-1-0-.800
Blake Lively 2-3-0-.400
Ali Larter 1-4-0-.200

Division II

Marisa Miller 5-0-0-1.000
Fergie 2-3-0-.400
Jessica Simpson 1-4-0-.200
Maria Menounos 0-5-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 4-1-0-.800
Kim Kardashian 3-2-0-.600
Ashley Tisdale 1-4-0-.200
Charlize Theron 0-5-0-.000

Division IV

Miranda Kerr 4-1-0-.800
Adriana Lima 3-1-0-.750
Eva Longoria 3-2-0.600
Emma Stone 1-4-0-.200

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 4-0-1-.900
Jennifer Aniston 1-3-1-.300
Scarlett Johansson 0-4-0-.000
Angelina Jolie 0-5-0-.000

Division II

Audrina Patridge 4-0-0-1.000
Katy Perry 3-2-0-.600
Jessica Stroup 2-2-0-.500
Paris Hilton 1-4-0-.200

Division III

Megan Fox 4-0-0-1.000
Rihanna 3-2-0-.600
Eliza Dushku 2-2-0-.500
Lindsay Lohan 2-2-0-.500

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 4-1-0-.800
Carrie Underwood 4-1-0-.800
Eva Mendes 3-1-0-.750
Vanessa Hudgens 0-5-0-.000

----

THE GREATEST RIVALRY IN FOOT FETISH HOLLYWOOD ADDS ANOTHER CHAPTER

The feud between Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian will go down as the first and great rivalry in the history of The National Femme Fashionistas. What's unique about this contest is that it has been around long enough where it has taken on a legacy where the fans can really connect and have a sense of understanding as to who these women are and what their impact has meant to the male population in terms of what sex appeal is all about. A legacy long enough to develop and create a chemistry strong enough between two women so that their trails of epic encounters turns into a storied rivalry. No other contest in the history of Foot Fetish Hollywood can be able to lay claim to that statement. In the Fashionistas, we have accounts of a several rivalries that have clashed over the years. But the most prominent one is the Carmen/Kim rivalry. Rivalries such as this one gives fans a story that can range from generations to the ones that follow.

In the first year of this contest, Carmen didn't have anyone in her division who was considered a big threat to her. Then, in the 2009 season, I drew Kim Kardashian's name out of a shoebox when it came time to find out who was going to be in Carmen Electra's division. Any other-worldly powers that exists from the skies above must've been on my side (and looking to protect the future of this contest) must've been on my side to make me pick out Kim's name to compete against Carmen Electra. I couldn't have wanted it any other way. That rivalry is paying off big time and is giving this contest another reason why this is the go-to outlet for celebrity foot fetish entertainment.

Drunk 24-7 said something which goes to show just how much of a bothersome Kim will become to Carmen Electra's side. Before I get to what he said, let's point out just how much of an Icon Carmen Electra has been. Since the first season back in 2008, up till this point, Carmen Electra has lost FIVE times (this includes the playoffs). No other girl. Kim Kardashian, who joined the Fashionistas a year later, has already lost four matches up to this point (including the playoffs).

Out of those five loses for Carmen Electra, two of them has come from Kim Kardashian, which brings me back to Drunk 24-7. What he said was absolutely right: Kim Kardashian became the first girl to beat Carmen Electra twice. That's how dominant Carmen has been, and this shows how strong Kim Kardashian is. It also sends a threatening message to the rest of the AFC that if Kim is the only one who has the keys to beating Carmen, then Kim can certainly beat the others in the AFC, especially those who have fallen short to Carmen.

But also, Carmen is the only girl to have beaten Kim Kardashian twice. But is more impressive about that stat is that one of those two wins came in the playoffs. Kim has yet to make a win that impressive over Carmen.

Those five loses came far in between each other. With each time Carmen loses a match, it takes on a catastrophic feel of disappointment and shock, especially for some of her hardcore fans. A loss for Carmen feels like a lot of losses for her fans because they are so used to seeing her making these wins look relatively easy on a most consistent basis. A loss for Carmen feels like a day when an entire nation is in mourning over a loss of a very famous, significant person, the flags floating at half-staffed.

I expect this rivalry to remain a back and forth affair. Kim really needed this win more than what Peyton Manning needed to win his second ring in SuperBowl 44, a win that was certainly going to cement his legacy in Pro Football.

Even though Kim is still behind Carmen in the standings, Kim now has the ultimate confidence and the momentum that she can get right back on track and be one of the of those women who can be considered as the shoe-in to make the Finals Classic and represent the AFC.

Kim with the Kardashians --
http://img163.imageshack.us/i/nfthekardashians.jpg/

----

THE SONGBIRD SINGS HER WAY TOWARDS THE TOP OF HER FLOCK

Rihanna is showing to be a nice fit for The Fashionistas and the voters seem to follow along the same suit. She certainly adds a different sound to the contest that has become her signature style.

Rihanna has already done better than Beyonce and Halle Berry COMBINED. It could be the "edgy" style of music and wardrobe that Riahnna wears that makes her more appealing to people than did the other two women mentioned.

Rihanna is singing her way towards the top of her division by taking advantage of the bye weeks that her divisional rivals have taken. She moved out of last place in her division after Lindsay Lohan took the time off. Now, she's moved into second place of her division after Eliza Dushku takes the week off. Is her voice that influential that she can get past Megan Fox? Rihanna also gained half a game on Megan when she had the bye in Week 4.

Rihanna has yet to face anyone in her division, though. We'll see how good she really is when she's up against someone in her group. Next week will give her that opportunity. To make the playoffs, you have to control your division. She has done so indirectly by moving up in the standings when the other three girls weren't looking. Let's see how she does when she's finally face-to-face with one of those women next week.

----

SCARLETT JO-HASN'T WON A MATCH YET

Who would've thought that someone who had (over the first two years) a career winning percentage of .843 coming into this season, lose her first four matches of this year?

After a playoff appearance last year and an appearance in The Finals Classic the year before, it certainly feels strange to see such a turn of events for someone like Scarlett Johansson. If I were Scarlett, I would really worry about my chances of making the playoffs. I've got the stats to back this up. History has not been kind to those who started the season 0-4. In fact, ...

Chances of Woman Making the Playoffs After First Four Games of the Season, National Fashionistas History --

-- Ten women started the season 0-4. None of them made the playoffs.
-- Thirteen women started the season 1-3. Only one made the playoffs.
-- Twelve women started the season 2-2. Five of them made the playoffs.
-- Eight women started the season 3-1. Three of them made the playoffs.
-- Nine started the season 4-0. Seven of them made the playoffs.

With Scarlett's record of 0-4, her chances are pretty much dead. Scarlett looks as if she has lost her way to what has made her one of the more well-liked girls of this contest.

----

Megan Fox's regular season winning streak continues.

Carmen Electra -- 23
Megan Fox -- 20 *

*Active streak.

----

Marisa Miller has made a complete turnaround for herself. Since I gave her the honor of being the OFFICIAL Symbol of the AFC, she has not disappointed me or the masses who give her the votes to win week after week. In fact, she is the only woman left in the AFC who is undefeated. She has no intentions of being the third lady to miss the playoffs after a 4-0 start.

Every Classic of the Week this year has been very well contested matches, which is very good for this contest. It shows that hot women have a hard time beating out another hot chick.

Olivia Wilde suffers her first loss of her career to Miller. Now that race with her and Jessica Alba is back to square one. Well, almost. Even though they have the same record, Olivia is still ahead of Jessica in that division because Olivia does have a win over Alba.

Marisa Miller, on the other hand, showed everyone that she is capable of going toe-to-toe (no pun intended) with the other top tier women in her class. That win is by far her strongest bid to convince everyone that she's ready for competition. With the AFC filled with many stars (including the other Victoria's Angels), it will be exciting to see how she ranks against those women, should they run into each other.

In the first season, Marisa Miller stared the season 0-5. She was an afterthought. Now, Marisa is the Spokeswoman for her class. Now, she's 5-0. Now, she's playoff-ready.

----

Thanks so much for the support. Week 6 starts Tuesday night.

--National

[ March 15, 2010, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Kim with the Kardashians --
http://img163.imageshack.us/i/nfthekardashians.jpg/

Wow! This picture of Kim and her family was a great find, National. The less subtle thing that makes it better is the caption before you click on the picture where it says, "Kim with the Kardashians." That's very catchy and cute. Speaking of catchy captions or titles, the one that says, "Scarlett Jo-Hasn't won a match yet," was another clever way of wording things. I like how the word hasn't rhymes with "hansson" in Johansson and make it relate to the fact that she has yet to win a match. Great work!

This contest is truly a place for me to go and enjoy my celebrity fun. It's because of this contest that has gotten me to become a fan of the celebrity world more and more. Now, I've become more fascinated with the lives these people live. It was because of this contest that I am as passionate about how these women feet look. There's music, hot women, awesome pictures and video contents featuring some of the women in the contest. This is entertainment value for the fetishist.

I get to see more pictures in here in a week than I can see else where in 2 weeks in this forum.

With all these pictures, it can take a little time before you finally cast your votes, but it's all worth it because these are famous women we're talking about. Something like this deserves to take time.

And at the end of every week, National's review of what has happened in the week is the best thing that officially wraps it all up and gets you pumped up for the week that will follow. There's always little stats that he gives that adds to the excitement of the contest and helps appreciate the history of this contest.

I have no idea how he does it, but I can never thank him enough for the time and effort he puts into this and making it the best contest in the foot fetish world.

If anyone ever feels ashamed about his foot fetishism, then National's contest is the place to put those guilts to rest.

Can't wait till Week 6.

[ March 14, 2010, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: 18th Floor ]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links