Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » pros=cons of warm weather (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: pros=cons of warm weather
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Diddy:
i actually dont believe hes going on shake it based on alot of his posts

then why did you comment to begin with???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NAW man ....U JUST DID!!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
thats your life then...

go fuck yourself then...
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
NAW man ....U JUST DID!!

i'm not the one who used caps and called me a creepy faggot who can't pick up, that was all you.
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

go fuck yourself then... [/QB][/QUOTE]

LMAO sure.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this thread certainly went downhill. :/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly the more you post...WELL THE STUFF THAT YOU POST...The more I figure out that you're fine...You are EXACTLY WHO YOU WANT 2B...Do you man...DO YOU!LMMFAO4REAL

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
Honestly the more you post...WELL THE STUFF THAT YOU POST...The more I figure out that you're fine...You are EXACTLY WHO YOU WANT 2B...Do you man...DO YOU!LMMFAO4REAL

i didn't put any words in your mouth. and besides, this isn't some dumb self help thread, it was a topical thread. you and diddy ruined it. so, really, either stay on topic or leave your comments alone. and i can't take someone's advice seriously who goes on random CAPSLOCKS rants [Roll Eyes]
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Well, this thread certainly went downhill. :/

not my fault
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

go fuck yourself then...
LMAO sure. [/QB][/QUOTE]
yeah sure. you advice isn't welcomed, so don't force it on me

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links