Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 9. In Where Heaven Happens With The Famous Women (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 9. In Where Heaven Happens With The Famous Women
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess who's back, BITCHES?

It's me, the Drama Queen. You know, it's Spring, and love is in the air. My love for Paris Hilton is like soooooooooooooooooooooooo much stronger than ever. Because I know something the rest of you guys don't. I know of how beautiful Paris is. I know of how sexy Paris Hilton's beautiful feet are. And I KNOW just how much Nusuth likes Paris, too. We talk about how great she is, but he doesn't want me to tell everyone that because it will make him look like a liar in front of the whole world. It's like soooooooooooooooooooooo funny how much he denies this. It turns him on to talk negative about Paris. When he's done, he feels like sooooooooooooooooooooooooo guilty about it. Because Paris is the Ultimate Queen of the world and Queen of the foot fetish scene.

And I haven't forgotten about Audrina Patridge. When those two finally meet, I will be like the first person to register my vote for the entire week. Then, Nusuth will be the second one to vote for Paris to win. When those two face each other, I will celebrate her victory before the third person casts his votes by glistening my face with so much glitter and sparkles and dab a little Paris perfume so that I can look soooooooooooooo pretty for the week. I KNOW that Paris will win. That will like ruinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Audrina's chances of making the playoffs entirely. Then, Paris will win out all of her matches so that she can make the playoffs as a division champion. I will be like sooooooooooooo shocked is Paris loses to Audrina.

Don't laugh at me, people. You people probably think this is a gimmick. But guess what, my honey bunches of oats, when you're fabulous lickable like me, everything goes your way. I'm like sooooooooooooooo spoiled it's not even funny.

It's like tooooooooooooooo bad that Paris has to miss this week. She's probably hanging out with Onch. I LOVE Onch.

Anyway, I love Paris' feet. They're like soooooooooooo feminine looking. Even more so than Audrina's. Audrina has NOTHING on Paris Hilton.

So with that, let my fluff my pink pillow before I go to sleep.

Sweet dreams, Bitches!

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_foot_fetishist
Loyal Member
Member # 30029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_foot_fetishist   Email the_foot_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness Megan Fox looks so HOT this week. She really, really does. She is stunning. Dushku doesn't stand a chance. Megan is going to break Carmen's record for most wins consecutive wins in the regular season this week. After seeing how Fox looked this week, I knew I wasn't going to vote for Dushku. Dushku seemed to be getting into a nice grove of wins lately but that's gonna come to a screeching halt this week by being the unlucky one to draw out Megan Fox for Week 9.

Nusuth is right when he said that Megan looks unstoppable. It's been said before and I think it's worth repeating that the NFC is Megan's class. It just is.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the_foot_fetishist:
My goodness Megan Fox looks so HOT this week. She really, really does. She is stunning. Dushku doesn't stand a chance. Megan is going to break Carmen's record for most wins consecutive wins in the regular season this week. After seeing how Fox looked this week, I knew I wasn't going to vote for Dushku. Dushku seemed to be getting into a nice grove of wins lately but that's gonna come to a screeching halt this week by being the unlucky one to draw out Megan Fox for Week 9.

Nusuth is right when he said that Megan looks unstoppable. It's been said before and I think it's worth repeating that the NFC is Megan's class. It just is.

Before anyone realizes it, Megan Fox will be your world champion after ANOTHER undefeated season this year. You fuckin' hater better believe it. This is Megan's contest, not anyone else's.

And Megan looks INCREDIBLE this week. If God was a woman, that woman was Megan Fox. She has been revived just in time for the Fashionistas to save us all. The difference is that Megan Fox will not forgive you for your sins. Kneel before your Goddess in Megan Fox. The other girls in the NFC should do the same.

Who is going to fuck with Megan Fox when her pictures look like the ones National posted this week?

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmericanSymbol
Board Regular
Member # 33897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmericanSymbol   Email AmericanSymbol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for the Marisa Miller segment. She truly is an All American and I truly feel that she deserves this championship more than anyone. Now, anyone who hasn't paid that much attention to her, will now.

And what I like about how that was done (the Marisa Miller interview, pictures and clip) was that it made you proud of being an American without having to talk about politics. All it was was a hot woman posing on Harley Davidson motorcycles. Those two go hand in hand.

After watching the clip, I went back to looking at the pictures because the video made the pictures mean that much more to me. To talk about the services that the men provide in the army speaks a great deal about how they are appreciated. That is all American. I Love it.

This piece on Miller turned out to be a lot better than I thought it would. Even thought non of Miller's pictures showed her feet in them, in this case it doesn't matter because we are giving notice to the beauty and hot appeal of Marisa Miller and how she is one of America's great representatives. She's the best representative for the AFC.

God bless you, and God bless the American Female Class.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
demo
Board Regular
Member # 28839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some very close matches and we are almost done counting the votes for this week. National continues to provide everyone with great matches and pictures to die for. To have these matches be this tight elevates to drama and the hype that these women belong to face each other.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AnnaLynne lost by ONE VOTE? You've GOT to be kidding me! Really? This is so foul. I can't really believe this. I really can't. I mean I like Katy Perry, too. But to have McCord lose to Katy by a SINGLE vote makes it that much harder to accept because she was ALMOST able to beat her. To realize how close she was to beating her without actually doing it is devastating. It makes you feel like you have to start this thing all over again.

I need McCord to win her next two matches to make up for this one loss because this is a real setback for me. What a match that was. To see Katy Perry against McCord can only be presented by the heaven of the National Fashionistas. Unfortunately for me, AnnaLynne McCord was on the short end of the stick.

I think I'm getting sick.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 6-2-0-.750
Jessica Alba 6-2-0-.750
Blake Lively 3-5-0-.375
Ali Larter 2-6-0-.250

Division II

Marisa Miller 8-0-0-1.000
Fergie 4-4-0-.500
Jessica Simpson 2-6-0-.250
Maria Menounos 1-7-0-.125

Division III

Carmen Electra 7-1-0-.875
Kim Kardashian 6-2-0-.750
Ashley Tisdale 1-7-0-.125
Charlize Theron 1-8-0-.111

Division IV

Adriana Lima 6-2-0-.750
Miranda Kerr 6-2-0-.750
Eva Longoria 5-3-0.625
Emma Stone 2-6-0-.250

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 8-0-1-.944
Jennifer Aniston 3-4-1-.437
Scarlett Johansson 1-7-0-.125
Angelina Jolie 1-7-0-.125

Division II

Audrina Patridge 7-1-0-.875
Katy Perry 6-2-0-.750
Jessica Stroup 3-5-0-.375
Paris Hilton 1-7-0-.125

Division III

Megan Fox 8-0-0-1.000
Eliza Dushku 4-4-0-.500
Rihanna 4-4-0-.500
Lindsay Lohan 2-6-0-.250

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 5-3-0-.625
Carrie Underwood 5-3-0-.625
Eva Mendes 4-4-0-.500
Vanessa Hudgens 0-8-0-.000

----

Week 9 is already in the books as we are starting to settle in the second-half of the regular season in The National Fashionistas. This is the time of year for those who had mediocre performances leading up to the start of this week to start shifting things into higher gears and become more aggressive to assert their spots for the playoff tournament that will ultimately decide who will don the Salvatore Ferragamo's and cherish the title of World's Sexiest Feet. This is the time of year where those mediocre women to start making statements that they should not be taken for granted and start to make a more serious push to contend for the playoffs. This time of the year is extremely sensitive for the so-so women because another loss or two can cost them the season. They are on the bubble and are in danger of bursting it. They're time to act is now.

----

BECKINSALE HAS EARNED HER WINGS

It's been said over the course of the years that this contest has been running that Kate Beckinsale is a consistent winner. She's arguably the best female to never win the World Championship. She's won at least 13 (of 16) matches in the last two regular seasons, and it looks as if she's on her way to win another 13 this year. She's made the semi finals twice. During the same stretch of time, Kate Beckinsale has won more matches against supermodels (whether they are current or former) than any other female in National Fashionistas history. In fact, she's 6-0 in her career against them.

So when the heading read that Beckinsale has earned her wings, it's a term models use when they compete to become a Victoria's Secret Angel. Even though Beckinsale is not a supermodel, you can say that she's definitely earned her wings by being this successful against women who are synonymous in the modeling agencies.

Women Who Kate Has Out-Modeled --

Gisele Bündchen (Twice in 2008)
Cindy Crawford (Twice in 2009)
Miranda Kerr (Week 4, 2010)
Adriana Lima (Week 9, 2010)

Her win over Adriana Lima this week further demonstrates why she is The Modern Classic. These two would've faced each other in last year's Finals Classic had each one won her semi-finals match. Kate Beckinsale also shows that she cannot be overlooked in the NFC and that win over Lima is a message sent out to Audrina Patridge that she's not willing to give up the number 2 seed for the playoffs to get that first round bye. It's also a message to Megan Fox to let her know that she's coming for her and the number 1 seed for the NFC playoffs. When Megan Fox defeated Adriana Lima in Week 15 of last season, it was not by as big of a margin as Beckinsale just had with Lima.

A win like this over someone as hot as Lima is even hotter.

----

KATY PERRY VERY SCARY

She's kissed a girl and she liked it. She's beating these girls and she likes that, too.

After getting off to a lukewarm start this season, she has since gone a great roll and has become on of the more popular girls in this contest over the last few weeks. It's very scary for the other girls in the NFC to become witnesses to Katy's win streak and great momentum that follows her. Very scary because their wild card spots are becoming in jeopardy. Very scary for Audrina Patridge who had to put Katy back on her radar after her popularity went on an upswing with the voters last week. With that win last week, Audrina suddenly found Katy to be a game behind her for the division lead. Knowing how popular Katy is, I don't think her fans are going to have her settled for a wild card spot. Katy Perry is eying for a more important prize in winning her division over Patridge. And if Katy can somehow get past Audrina in the standings, she can find herself in the company of Megan Fox and Kate Beckinsale to contend for the top two seeds for the NFC playoffs.

Her match against McCord this week is a preview of what the fans can see in the playoffs. These two can run into each other again when the playoffs is playing its course.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
AnnaLynne lost by ONE VOTE? You've GOT to be kidding me! Really? This is so foul. I can't really believe this. I really can't. I mean I like Katy Perry, too. But to have McCord lose to Katy by a SINGLE vote makes it that much harder to accept because she was ALMOST able to beat her. To realize how close she was to beating her without actually doing it is devastating. It makes you feel like you have to start this thing all over again.

I need McCord to win her next two matches to make up for this one loss because this is a real setback for me. What a match that was. To see Katy Perry against McCord can only be presented by the heaven of the National Fashionistas. Unfortunately for me, AnnaLynne McCord was on the short end of the stick.

I think I'm getting sick.

That pretty much sums up how the intensity levels rise when you have an all-important match like the one between Katy and McCord. Two very popular girls in Foot Fetish Hollywood finally going face to face is something that will be brought to you by the National Femme Fashionistas. Katy Perry and AnnaLynne McCord is yet another example of how great a match between two fan favorites can get.

If those two meet each other in the playoffs, the level of nervousness will explode through the roof!

----

THE SCARLETT LETTER

Scarlett Johansson left us lovely notes of fancy impressions onto the men who adored her. Over the first two years, Scarlett has been a note of great class, a graceful appeal and an everlasting beauty. Now, those definitions take on a new meaning to see her finally win her first match of 2010. Her win shows that while Scarlett is gone in the eyes of most voters, she will never be forgotten and will forever remain in the hearts to the history of The Fashionistas.

While Scarlett is almost officially eliminated from winning her division, at least she can walk away from this season with the comfort of knowing that she has a following of supporters that will never abandon her even if the going gets tough.

----

27th HEAVEN

Megan Fox and her win this week places her as the all-time leader in most consecutive wins in regular season play. She was introduced as one of the new girls in the National Fashionistas in last year's contest. Her first career win in Week 1 was against Eva Longoria. She has not looked back since and is now in a league of her own after defeating everyone who was put in her path. As if winning the last year's contest wasn't enough, Megan wants to stay perfect while she's in her quest to win another world championship.

Most Consecutive Wins,
Regular Season --

Megan Fox - 24 *
Carmen Electra - 23
Jessica Alba - 17

*Active Streak

If you add the three wins she had in the playoffs last year, that brings her overall record to 27-0. How someone can go on such a streak can only be described as unprecedented. I do not think there will be another girl who will be so imposing as to leave an impression hot enough to go 27-0. She has become The Dictator of the NFC and it's safe to say that she's not going to give up on that power anytime soon. Megan Fox has not only defeated Carmen in last year's finals, but she's also been ruthless enough to take her regular season record away from her, too. Once again, her photos that I posted this week:

Megan Fox -- The Sexy Assassin
http://www.imagebam.com/image/51344375154741

----

Thanks everyone for taking the time to vote and express your opinions on these matches. Week 10 will come to your way this Tuesday night and the matches that week will be quite interesting...

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

27th HEAVEN

Megan Fox and her win this week places her as the all-time leader in most consecutive wins in regular season play. She was introduced as one of the new girls in the National Fashionistas in last year's contest. Her first career win in Week 1 was against Eva Longoria. She has not looked back since and is now in a league of her own after defeating everyone who was put in her path. As if winning the last year's contest wasn't enough, Megan wants to stay perfect while she's in her quest to win another world championship.

Most Consecutive Wins,
Regular Season --

Megan Fox - 24 *
Carmen Electra - 23
Jessica Alba - 17

*Active Streak

If you add the three wins she had in the playoffs last year, that brings her overall record to 27-0. How someone can go on such a streak can only be described as unprecedented. I do not think there will be another girl who will be so imposing as to leave an impression hot enough to go 27-0. She has become The Dictator of the NFC and it's safe to say that she's not going to give up on that power anytime soon. Megan Fox has not only defeated Carmen in last year's finals, but she's also been ruthless enough to take her regular season record away from her, too. Once again, her photos that I posted this week:

Megan Fox -- The Sexy Assassin
http://www.imagebam.com/image/51344375154741

I love how you keep records of just about everything that goes on throughout the history of your contest.

It's an amazing feat for any girl to win that many consecutive matches. To add those extra three wins that happened in the playoffs makes for the record even more impressive. I'm so glad to have been a part of this game long enough to have seen Megan Fox win all of these matches. This season is showing to be a bit tougher for Megan Fox, but she still gets enough supporters to pull off all these victories over other women who are considered the hottest in the world.

Having this contest makes me a bigger fan of Megan Fox then anything else in the world. This game has the same effect for people who are rooting for women other than Megan Fox. This is the only thing in the whole forum that can make you a bigger fan of your favorite celeb. All the storylines that comes along with this adds to the height and drama of what's going on with your girl.

For me, Megan Fox is the ultimate babe, able to destroy any girl in the WORLD.

Megan IS the dictator of this contest. It's so fun to see her toy around with her opponents.

Thanks for making this game as wonderful as this one, National. This is the place where celebrities look come to life and take on a new and better meaning of appreciating them.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links