Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week THIR13EN. Any Fear of Famous Women's Feet, Alleviated (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week THIR13EN. Any Fear of Famous Women's Feet, Alleviated
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Which brings me to Audrina. Now, Audrina's feet are very hot and any guy would be retarded to turn them down. She's hotter than Carrie Underwood. When it comes to feet, I feel Carrie has better feet.
you are out of your mind. there are opinions such as the sun is hot today and then there are facts such as the sun rose in the east today.. and the fact is that audrina's feet are a million times hotter than carrie's!!!! [Laugh] just kidding, but i am continually surprised as just how varied our tastes are.

quote:
Someone asked Nusuth a question last week that he didn't get a chance to answer. I'll ask this time. Nusuth, overall, which class do you think is stronger? AFC or NFC?
sorry, i missed the question last week and almost missed it this week too. my opinion is that neither is stronger than the other. out of 32 women, there are probably about 6 or 8 women who are powerhouses and they are split kind of evenly. the also-rans with the mediocre records dont really even come close.. they are just beating the ones who dont have a shot like paris hilton and vanessa hudgens. in both divisions though i do feel there are women who somehow have ended up with really poor records who don't deserve it.. eliza dushku, jessica stroup, scarlett johannson, emma stone, ashley tisdale. if you judge them just on their records, would you think their feet are that bad?

it makes me really wonder who is going to be dropped and who is going to be added to next years tournament. yes, i am already looking that far ahead. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

it makes me really wonder who is going to be dropped and who is going to be added to next years tournament. yes, i am already looking that far ahead. [Wink]

That last sentence made me laugh because that's exactly what I'm thinking. I'm right along with you on that one, man. I have a few idea as to who will be dropped and who will be added to next year's roster. There could be a case or two where I will move someone from one division to another if I feel she has a better shot at success there. Right now, nothing is etched in stone. However, I will unveil four or five women who will be in next year's contest throughout the playoffs this year. This gives me a few weeks to come up with a few names before the playoffs begin.

----

Earlier this week, I said that I made a mistake on something I said last week. In closing out Week 12, stressing on how important both Alba and Wilde should be down the stretch, I said that both Alba and Wilde will have tough matches in the final week of the season (Week 17). I said that without even looking at their schedules to make sure that that was the case. I must've had Alba confused with someone else when I said that. The correction is that in Week 17, when it comes to Olivia and Alba, the schedule favors Jessica Alba. So for Olivia, that means she cannot afford to make another slip up because if Olivia still trails Alba by a win going into the final week of the regular season, Jessica Alba might very well be the division champion.

--National

[ May 07, 2010, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan Fox on a roll again this year. Now you can add Megan's name to the list of women who will be in the playoffs this year. Business as usual. Now she doesn't have to worry about her division anymore (as if she had anything to worry about in the first place.) Kate and Audrina have yet to secure their spots. Audrina needs to keep a close eye on Katy Perry, while Kate has Aniston who's on fire as of late. Megan will (of course) secure a first round bye. That means that either Kate or Audrina will miss out. Megan won't miss out because Megan won't lose. AGAIN. I want both Kate and Audrina to understand this. The NFC is MEGAN's class.

This is Friday night, Megan's division champ, she beat that roach Rihanna to win the division. I wouldn't have it any other way. Time to celebrate with Megan.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 10-2-0-.833
Olivia Wilde 9-3-0-.750
Ali Larter 3-9-0-.333
Blake Lively 3-9-0-.333

Division II

Marisa Miller 12-0-0-1.000 -- **Division Champion**
Fergie 4-8-0-.333
Maria Menounos 4-8-0-.333
Jessica Simpson 2-10-0-.166

Division III

Kim Kardashian 10-2-0-.833
Carmen Electra 9-3-0-.750
Ashley Tisdale 4-8-0-.333
Charlize Theron 1-11-0-.083

Division IV

Miranda Kerr 10-2-0-.833
Adriana Lima 7-5-0-.583
Eva Longoria 6-6-0.500
Emma Stone 3-9-0-.250

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 10-1-1-.875
Jennifer Aniston 7-4-1-.625
Angelina Jolie 2-10-0-.166
Scarlett Johansson 1-11-0-.083

Division II

Audrina Patridge 11-1-0-.916
Katy Perry 9-3-0-.750
Jessica Stroup 6-6-0-.500
Paris Hilton 1-11-0-.083

Division III

Megan Fox 11-1-0-.916 -- **Division Champion**
Eliza Dushku 6-6-0-.500
Lindsay Lohan 4-8-0-.333
Rihanna 4-8-0-.333

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 9-3-0-.750
Eva Mendes 6-6-0-.500
Carrie Underwood 6-6-0-.500
Vanessa Hudgens 0-12-0-.000

----

MS. AFC

In this case, I'm not talking about Marisa Miller. Even though Marisa is the OFFICIAL Symbol of the AFC, the attention this week goes to Kim Kardashian and how she is able to take hold of her dominance throughout her entire class of women. When I put Kim in this contest last year, I knew she was going to be one of the face that would be synonymous with the National Fashionistas by being one of the winningest AND most popular ladies the entire foot fetish world was going to embrace. The American Female Class struck gold over the National Female Class when it drafted Kim Kardashian to be a part of their class continued legacy. Kim Kardashian would've done well in any division in the AFC. But Kim's commodity became richer and more prominent when she was placed in a division with The Icon, Carmen Electra. I knew immediately that the feud between those two would culminate into the Greatest Rivalry in ALL of Foot Fetish Hollywood. It became just that. Both Kim and Carmen have each other to thank for becoming more popular and dominant in the ranks of the AFC. If it weren't for each other, people would not be talking about them they way they do today. Kim and Carmen are great friends in real life, and to have those two participate in the same division gave the National Fashionistas more credit for becoming our ultimate source as the greatest celebrity foot fetish contest ever devised. In many ways, this feud between those two saved the National Fashionistas by being the foundation of what makes this contest as big as it is. Those two brought out the best interest in the fans who wanted to have a say as to who the better of the two were. They made the fans come in with great interest and the fans of this contest were the finishing touches into making this contest the prominent feature in Foot Fetish Hollywood entertainment. Megan Fox certainly played a historical role in her place in the National Fashionistas after the best season any girl can put together with an undefeated campaign. But Megan Fox never had a divisional rival was fierce as Carmen Electra has with Kim Kardashian.

Kim Kardashian, not only one of the more intimidating femmes in this contest, but also the only woman with multiple wins over Carmen Electra.

For Carmen Electra, this does not look well for her. Though she still has an excellent shot at making the playoffs, suffering back-to-back losses to Kim Kardashian makes her look not so intimidating anymore. The once immovable object seems to have fallen into a little curse from Kim Kardashian, a virus of sorts. It does not look good for her considering that the quality of women in this year's contest has improved over what we had last year. As it stands right now, the AFC is looking to bring its most complete squad into the playoffs than it has had in the last two years. Electra was the number 1 seed for the AFC the first two years of this contest. Now she's currently good enough for the 6th, and final, seed for the AFC playoffs. To be the 6th seed and have yet to record a win over a "tough" competitor is pretty troublesome. Carmen needs to regain her composure and remind everyone why she is an Icon and the original femme responsible for bringing the AFC to forefront. It's too early for me to even declare that Carmen's days are over considering what she has meant to me and this contest since the very beginning. She has some good competition in the remaining weeks of the regular season. Wins over those women should bring her credibility back on and over the horizon.

Kim Kardashian putting on the brakes on Carmen Electra the way she's had, puts her on the driver's seat of this rivalry and is becoming her own version of Ms. AFC.

----

ANOTHER DISPLAY OF THE GREATEST FASHION SHOW ON EARTH. NOT SO FOR LIMA.

Marisa Miller continues to be unstoppable. After the end of last week, she remained as the only girl in this year's contest to sport an undefeated record. In each of the last two years of this contest, the last girl to lose a match in the regular season did not guarantee a trip to The Finals Classic. Of course everyone knows about what Megan Fox has done last year. In 2008, though, Eva Longoria was the last girl to lose a match. But she made it as far as the semi finals before losing to Carmen Electra (there goes that name again). Let's see how Marisa does this year. Miller has shown that she can hang with the best this year has to offer. The latest was Adriana Lima. Both women were in this contest for the 2008 season (Marisa missed the 2009 season), but this week was the FIRST time those two finally faced each other.

The National Fashionistas makes good on the wishes the fans have of delivering dream match after dream celebrity match. Lima and Miranda already faced each other twice, splitting the season series at 1-1. Each match was a classic, especially the first one. Another classic in our hands as Miller had her shot against Lima. As this wins validates Marisa's season as a legitimate contender for the playoffs, this loss for Lima spells very disheartening for Lima, as her season is dying by the week. This is the third time in her career that she has lost three matches in a row. The first time was in Weeks 6, 7 and 8 of the 2008 season. The last time was in Weeks 16 and 17 to finish the 2008 season, and Week 1 to start the 2009 season.

Lima is three wins behind Kerr for the division lead, two wins behind Carmen Electra for the 6th seed of the AFC playoffs. With four weeks to go in the regular season, Lima is better off going after Carmen Electra and not because she's closer to catching her, but also because the remainder of Carmen's schedule is tougher than Miranda's. Lima needs to pounce on Carmen and hope that Electra runs into more trouble with her opponents.

Victoria's Secret Angels continue put together amazing matches.

----

MEGAN'S A FOX

Megan Fox was crowned the champion of her division after beating her divisional rival in Lindsay Lohan. This year, Megan officially wins her division after defeating another divisional rival in Rihanna.

Rihanna has a crush on Megan Fox. She once said that is she ever was in a lesbian scene in a movie, her ideal partner would be Megan Fox. I am not making this up. For the sake of this contest, I don't think Megan was sharing the same ideas as Rihanna.

Now Megan Fox joins Marisa Miller as those who have their spots solidified for the playoffs. So the winner, and STILL your NFC Division III Champion, Megan Fox.

Megan Fox
NFC Division III Champion --

Accepting the Award for Winning Her Division
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/64a179385bc8f87519666aa120731c20/

Megan Fox is on her quest of successfully defending her world championship and Salvatore Ferragamo's.

----

Thanks a whole lot to everyone who took the time to vote and support this contest. Week 14 comes to your way this Tuesday night.

See you then.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This contest is turning out to be one heck of a game. I'm so excited that Megan is the division champion. Now she can go on to the finals where I hope she can meet up against Olivia Wilde. When those two faced each other earlier this year, it lived up to all my expectations. And I feel that if they face in the finals, it will out-do the performance that they did in the regular season. Once the playoffs start, Megan Fox will shift into a higher gear and that's where she becomes her deadliest.

Other than that, I loved Katy Perry's pictures along with with Jessica Stroup's. Both Carmen and Kim's pictures were outstanding. I liked Eva Mendes's Shoe Department pictures. There's this one pic in particular where's she about to step on the balloon. Actually, the picture before that one where the balloon just rolls up to her was pretty special as well, as it lead to the part where Mendes was going to crush that thing.

What I like about the pictures National shows is that they show a sequence of events that lead from one moment to another, creating a little story for everyone before they place their votes.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan Fox is once again the champion of her division. I'm very happy for her, as she's someone who I really like and someone who I think can very well repeat her greatness by being champion. I'm waiting for AnnaLynne McCord to win her division so that I have nothing more to worry about in terms of her chances of making the playoffs. McCord is an amazing woman to me and her feet are perfect for me. With a 9-3 record, she has identical records with Carmen Electra and Olivia Wilde. When I noticed that, I felt more comfortable that AnnaLynne can hang with the best of them. She's quickly becoming one of the more popular girls in the foot fetish department and that can help her do very well in the playoffs. She always has great pictures and puts together great performances in her matches. She's ready for the playoffs.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links