Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 16. The Contest That Celebrates Foot Fetish Hollywood. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 16. The Contest That Celebrates Foot Fetish Hollywood.
at your cervis
Board Regular
Member # 38784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for at your cervis   Email at your cervis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE Eva Mendes. Her pictures explain why. I would worship her feet all day and all night. She has the feet that are among my favorites of all time. Excellent feet. These pictures have gotten me closer to her. To see Eva with this many losses tells me that she's been robbed. Anyhow, I think this contest is one of the collest concepts of all time. Keep up the great work.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is, like, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bullshit!

I have no idea what's been going on the last six or so weeks. You people are so disgusting for letting me and Paris Hilton down. Paris is QUEEN of the foot fetish world and you people, like, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disrespected her to the maximum. There's no cause for celebration this Memorial Day weekend for me and Paris, as I feel that she's been blindsided by the ignorant people who have no taste in awesome feet. Awesome feet like Paris Hilton's.

I'm going to watch Sex in the City 2 with all my girlfriends and high-drama bitches tonight. After I get home, I'll write in my pink diary about my love for Paris while I gorge on a bowl of vanilla ice cream that fills up my tummy-tummy. That'll ease me of my pain. It's ALL because of Audrina, that snot. If anything she should've been a WILD CARD, right under Paris Hilton. I think National should bring her back next year and have her show the whole world that this whole year has been a terrible fluke.

[Cry]

Bye.

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Bloodspill. I love it when a hot celeb talks all hot and dirty. To hear a famous woman say those words is GOLD. I'll treat AnnaLynne rough and have her treat me ROUGH.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 12-3-0-.800
Olivia Wilde 12-3-0-.800
Blake Lively 4-11-0-.266
Ali Larter 3-12-0-.200

Division II

Marisa Miller 14-1-0-.933 -- **Division Champion**
Maria Menounos 6-9-0-.400
Fergie 5-10-0-.333
Jessica Simpson 2-13-0-.133

Division III

Kim Kardashian 13-2-0-.866 -- **Division Champion**
Carmen Electra 12-3-0-.800 -- *Wild Card*
Ashley Tisdale 5-10-0-.333
Charlize Theron 1-14-0-.066

Division IV

Miranda Kerr 12-3-0-.800 -- **Division Champion**
Adriana Lima 9-6-0-.600
Eva Longoria 8-7-0.533
Emma Stone 3-12-0-.200

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 11-3-1-.766
Jennifer Aniston 10-4-1-.700
Angelina Jolie 2-12-0-.133
Scarlett Johansson 2-13-0-.142

Division II

Audrina Patridge 14-1-0-.933 -- **Division Champion**
Katy Perry 12-3-0-.800 -- *Wild Card*
Jessica Stroup 6-9-0-.400
Paris Hilton 1-14-0-.066

Division III

Megan Fox 14-1-0-.933 -- **Division Champion**
Eliza Dushku 8-7-0-.533
Lindsay Lohan 5-10-0-.333
Rihanna 4-11-0-.266

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 12-3-0-.800 -- **Division Champion**
Eva Mendes 8-7-0-.533
Carrie Underwood 7-8-0-.466
Vanessa Hudgens 0-15-0-.000

----

OUT WITH MORE OF THE OLD, IN WITH MORE OF THE NEW.

An amazing week we had just experienced. It's always a little sad to see the regular season coming to an end because it gives me the chance to relfect on the ups and downs that a lot of these women had to go through. But as the playoffs aproach, the action intensifies.

We have the twelve women who will officially be a part of this year's playoff tourment to decide who will be crowned World's Sexiest Feet. Here is the list each class will send into the playoff tournament (in alphabetical order)

American Female Class --

Carmen Electra *
Jessica Alba *
Kim Kardashian *
Marisa Miller
Miranda Kerr
Olivia Wilde

National Female Class --

AnnaLynne McCord
Audrina Patridge
Jennifer Aniston
Kate Beckinsale *
Katy Perry
Megan Fox *

* Made the Playoffs Last Year.

More than half of these women didn't make the tournament last year either because they didn't win enough matches to qualify for the tournament or because she wasn't in last year's contest at all. Because of that, this year's playoffs will provide the fans with different flavors and styles that these new faces will bring into mix. This shows that this contest works and continues to show that it's a great success because there are favorites who do make it every year while, extending their dominance while others are in it from the product that fans have different taste in the type of women who are great enough to take things to another level. Every year for the playoffs, these new faces help shorten dynasties that other women wanted to aspite to while the ones who do make it every year want to grow on their dynasties and hopefully cement it. A little mix is always good for the contest and the National Fashionistas houses the hottest women in the world with the most wonderful feet. The fact that less than half of these women were in the playoffs last year shows that the fans are willing to roll the dice and see if things go in a new direction in the scenes of Foot Fetish Hollywood. For the new girls, this is their chance to make the best of this opportunity because the veterans of this contest will try to make their newfound celebrations short lived.

----

KATE "MESS 'n FAIL"

Kate has been standing right in front of the finish line for quite some time now, and all she had to do was cross it. That line represented her chance to win her second straight division title. Beckinsale has had a problem cashing it in.

After Week Six --

Kate Beckinsale 5-0-1-.916
Jennifer Aniston 1-4-1-.250

Here's the quote I made in reference to those two after Week Six was over:

quote:
Originally posted by National:

Never in the history of the Fashionistas has a division leader been this far ahead from the rest of her pack after the first six weeks of the season. After six weeks, Jennifer Aniston has recorded only one win and she's still in second place of he division. How crazy is that?! In some of the other divisions, one win would've left her in last place.

At this point, Kate Beckinsale can might as well walk her way to a division championship. With the way things are going, Aniston cannot focus on winning her division. She needs to set her sights on being one of the two wild cards for the NFC. Even though she has one win, she's still in second place. So getting a wild card is not yet out of reach for her. I'm not saying it's going to be easy, just that it's doable.

Aniston has to get her act together real fast because just about all the other girls who are not division leaders in the NFC can grab those two wild card spots.

At this time last year, Aniston was leading her division with 5 wins, only to see her slow down and miss the playoffs. Does Aniston have enough in her to make the playoffs after a slow start to the season? There's still a lot of season to go before that question is finally answered.

Ten Weeks Later --

Kate Beckinsale 11-3-1-.766
Jennifer Aniston 10-4-1-.700

Since Week Six Jennifer Aniston has gone 9-0 while Kate went 6-3. If you believe in the fallacy of predetermined outcome, then Kate Beckinsale would've won two weeks ago. In Week 12, Kate suffered her first loss of the season to Eva Longoria. That meant that going into Week THIR13EN, Kate needed a win AND for Aniston to lose for Kate to win her division. Instead, because of that loss, Kate was not going to win her division even with a win and an Aniston loss.

But for the sake of argument, let's say that Kate won over Longoria in Week 12. If everything else after that stayed the same, then in Week THIR13EN both women won, meaining that Kate had to win OR for Aniston to lose in Week 14 to win the division. In Week 14, Jennifer Aniston won. But so did Kate Beckinsale in her rematch against Johansson. Had Kate won in Week 12, then Week 14 would've been her celebration in winning her division.

But now, going back into what actually happened with that Week 12 loss, Kate goes into Week 15 and loses to Aniston in a rematch and losing this week to Megan Fox. Again, Aniston is 10-0 since her last loss. Add all that together and you have a race that's going right down to the wire just in time for Week 17. That is what the fallacy of predetermined outcome is.

Next week, if Kate loses and Aniston wins, Jennifer wins her division because she has a win over Beckinsale. If Beckinsale wins, she's division champion.

Even though both women will make the playoffs, this is more important for Kate because the pressure is now on her to win, not Aniston. It was Kate who had the big lead ten weeks ago. It was Kate who's had a more successful carrer in the Fashionistas than Aniston. Kate is in line to be embarrased in front of the world if she cannot seal her deal next week. The thought of losing grip of her division after everything seemed in place makes for an interesting discussion as to her popularity with the fans of this contest.

Next week, Kate needs a win OR an Aniston loss to win her division. The world will look with interest.

----

90210 -- POPULAR ON TV, POPULAR HERE.

Both McCord and Stroup were very, very popular this week because of their association and true-life friendship on and off the televsion series of 90210. The pictures certainly provided some good talk about the two. But the video clips were the things that made those two the talk of the week. It was, in essence, the match that stole the show. As bad as Jessica Stroup has been all year, she did give her friend one hell of a battle and came very close to beating her. Being that AnnaLynne was the favorite to win the match, I felt I had to give Stroup a better chance of winning by reminding everyone who she is and how her bond with McCord means something that's deeper than just any match on the schedule. The icing on the cake that made the match a classic was the people who responded to them with such enthusiasm. Now, people can remember who Jessica Stroup is before we say goodbye to her next week.

It was a great blessing to have that match turn out the way it did and I'm glad that this contest was there for everyone to bring that match to life and give the fans something more to connect to them with.

----

FALLEN WINGS

Adriana Lima fails to make the playoffs this year after making it as fas as the semi-finals of the contest last year. In that match, Carmen Electra was the one who put a stop to her dreams of becoming champion. This year, that same girl is responsible of putting an end to Lima's dream of becoming champion again. I think her string of three consecutive losses during the season is what killed her.

She failed on her bid to win the World Cup of all foot fetish contests: The Salvatore Ferragamo's. This is a big loss for Lima and a big loss for Brasil.

----

Some girls filled out the playoff roster this week.

Carmen Electra,
Wild Card for the American Female Class --
http://www.imagebam.com/image/161b6b82489387

Katy Perry,
Wild Card for the National Female Class --
http://www.imagebam.com/image/00ab9482488746

--

Kim Kardashian,
American Female Class Division III Champion --
http://img43.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=MRV20T77N8_kim12.jpg

Miranda Kerr,
American Female Class Division IV Champion --
http://www.imagebam.com/image/86aa4982490058

Audrina Patridge,
National Female Class Division II Champion --
http://www.imagehaven.net/gallery/d8659175e84a94d07752dd524f1527df

This is the first time in where I feel that the playoffs can go to any girl, especially in the AFC. Even though we have all girls set for the AFC side, we still don't know how they're going to be seeded. It's possible for Marisa to lose her number 1 seed to Kim if Kim wins and Mairsa loses next week. Olivia Wilde is still in contention of being the number 2 seed. (She can't be #1 because of her loss to Miller.) Alba can be as best as a number 1 seed or as worse as the number 6 seed.

For the FIRST time in Fashionistas history, all of the girls in the who are in the playoffs from EITHER class has at least 12 wins. I don't think anything like this has ever happened in the National Football League. That means that the Wild Cards will have at least 12 wins. That many wins is great enough to make the playoffs as a division champion. The AFC playoffs looks to be the most unpredictable that it has ever been. Even Marisa Miller is in danger of not making to the AFC Championship.

Regardless of whichever class a girl is in, I feel that this is the first time that the Wild Cards have just as strong of a shot to advance as far in the tournament as possible as the division winners. A playoff roster THIS balanced out shows the great success this contest has had over the years and how popular it has become since the beginning.

----

Next week will be the Season Finale before the playoffs start. This will be our time to take the finals looks of the ladies who will not participate in the playoffs. For others, it could very well be the last time you'll see these ladies for a long, long time, possibly ever.

Let's enjoy the final week of the regular season for all it's worth. The Season Finale will be this Tuesday night.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

This is the first time in where I feel that the playoffs can go to any girl, especially in the AFC. Even though we have all girls set for the AFC side, we still don't know how they're going to be seeded. It's possible for Marisa to lose her number 1 seed to Kim if Kim wins and Mairsa loses next week. Olivia Wilde is still in contention of being the number 2 seed. (She can't be #1 because of her loss to Miller.) Alba can be as best as a number 1 seed or as worse as the number 6 seed.

For the FIRST time in Fashionistas history, all of the girls in the who are in the playoffs from EITHER class has at least 12 wins. I don't think anything like this has ever happened in the National Football League. That means that the Wild Cards will have at least 12 wins. That many wins is great enough to make the playoffs as a division champion. The AFC playoffs looks to be the most unpredictable that it has ever been. Even Marisa Miller is in danger of not making to the AFC Championship.

Again, the AFC is the stronger class. Yes, the NFC has Megan and Audrina. Megan Fox, by herself, is in a league of her own. I truly feel she'll make the finals again this year. There are hot women. Then there's Megan Fox. The only reason why they NFC might look strong is because Megan is in it. If you take her out of the NFC, then that class really looks weak compared to the AFC. The AFC is STACKED with incredibly hot women that, as a group, is more intimidating than the NFC. The NFC seeding is pretty much set. But for the AFC, you don't know who will be seeded at what number. It's possible that Marisa Miller will have to compete in the first round, even after that incredible start she got off to. Alba could be the number 1 seed for all we know. Yet, she can be the sixth seed in a blink of an eye. That is just crazy! That's an unbeleivable stat, National. Basically, the AFC girls will send people into the playoffs who are almost undefeated.

This has truly turned out to be a great year for this contest.

Those Audrina pictures (the one with her friends in bikinis), by the way, those pictures are great. I saw only one of those pictures before elsewhere, but this place contest always delivers better by showing MORE pictures from that setting. Not only that, these pictures are bigger than the one I saw the day before. You know how to find your pics, National.

Keep up the great effort. Can't wait for Week 17.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every week has produced some of the greatest matches you'll see. I don't think next week will be any different. The question is, who is going to face who next week. One thing's for sure, according to National, Olivia Wilde has a tougher opponent for Week 17 than Jessica Alba does. So that means, Jessica Alba should win her division. As much as Alba has the chance to be the number 1 seed, I don't see that happening with the way Marisa has been going. I think she'll (Marisa) win regardless of who she faces in Week 17.

Great analysis as always, National. Your observations are classic and no one covers it like you do.

I'm also interested in seeing who Kate and Aniston have next week. Kate has been too good for too long in this contest for her to just suddenly give up on herself and let someone else take the division from her.

And you did a SUPERB job in covering the Jessica Stroup/AnnaLynne match. I will never, EVER forget those pictures where both women show their soles and where you showed the videos of those two. The lesbian scenes and the other clips are pure gold. In the beginning I thought that match would be ignored because of Stroup's bad record. But thanks to National for looking out for those two. This contest rocks!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:

And you did a SUPERB job in covering the Jessica Stroup/AnnaLynne match. I will never, EVER forget those pictures where both women show their soles and where you showed the videos of those two. The lesbian scenes and the other clips are pure gold. In the beginning I thought that match would be ignored because of Stroup's bad record. But thanks to National for looking out for those two. This contest rocks!

I agree, man. This contest is a savior when it comes to celebrities and their feet. I have never participated in anything like this before. So many hot women, so little time. My pick is still for Kim Kardashian to win the whole thing. I, too, can't wait to see what National has in store for us for Week 17 tomorrow night. It should be one hell of a week.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links