Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 17. The Season Finale of our Celebrity Contest (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 17. The Season Finale of our Celebrity Contest
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PanAm, I like your style a lot. You say something about airplanes and make them so comical and true. I also love your distaste for Rihanna. Thank goodness that the regular season is over and that's ONLY because I don't get to see Rihanna again.

If I flew PanAm, I would pretent to choke on a pretzel and have Marisa give me mouth to mouth. Then I'll slip her the tongue and we'll make out or something like that.

As far as Kerr goes, those pictures are in my brain forever. That picture with the girl helping her out? If that were me, I would then stick my tongue up her ass and sniff it too. Right on the beach.

Alright, the playoffs are just around the corner and I can't WAIT to see what National has to say and I can't wait to see how some of these tie breakers are going to be broken. Megan Fox should be the number 1 seed. If not, then all hell is going to break loose.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness, AnnaLynne lost. That should be considered a big lost considering how great of a job AnnaLynne has done this year. Whenever a girl who doesn't lose as often finally loses, that's big news. I knew that AnnaLynne would be in for one tough battle against an icon like Carmen Electra. I hope this doesn't mess up her chances of getting past the first round of the playoffs next week.

What's great about this contest is that you have one popular girl going up against another hot woman who is extremely popular as well. AnnaLynne is one of those girls who will be considered a future big-time players in the foot fetish scene. I believe that she can stay in National's contest for a long, long time and will one day become champion of this contest. I really feel that way and I will be there to celebrate that moment. But first, AnnaLynne must win her first world championship and it starts right now.

Let the playoffs begin.

quote:
Originally posted by National:

But this announcment is of a different sort. This is about how I'm going to dramatically change the format of the regular season schedule. Ususlly, there are no more than six rematches during a week. Starting next year, Week 16 of the regular season will have 12 matches that will be rematches between divisional rivals. Then in Week 17 (the Season Finale), EVERY single match will be a rematch between divisional rivals. That means that there will be no AFC vs. NFC matches in Week 17 of next year's contest. This is in an effort to have the fans be more into pushing their women into the playoffs and an effort on my part to produce better pictures through the final matches of the season, even though I'm so happy with the pictures I have this week for the final week of the regular season. This prevents me from using lackluster pictures for the final two weeks, especially, and this will make the divisional matches that more exciting to witness. This year, weeks 16 and 17 have a combined of 11 rematches. Next year, that number will be 28 rematches during the last two weeks.

This is all to promote the competition level among girls who have already clinched playoff spots.

So there you have it, folks. In Week 16, there will be 12 intra-divisional matches. In Week 17, ALL matches will be intra-divisional.

That's an interesting idea. But I do have mixed reactions about it. On the one hand, I do like the rematches sort of spread out throughout the course of the season, just like you've done with this year. I like not knowing if a girl has in intra-divisional match for Weeks 16 and 17. I sort of like the possibility that a rematch can happen right in the middle of the season. On the other hand, I do like this idea because you have the most important matches happen in the last two weeks of the season. These matches are more important than the ones outside the division. I'm pretty sure this contest has had a LOT of tight divisional races that has gone down to the wire. I think that by doing this, it intensifies the drama and excitement. Because if the race is still tight, then the rivalry heightens to a new level. I would love to see an Olivia Wilde/Jessica Alba match for Week 17. I would love to see another Audrina/Katy match in Week 17. I would love to see AnnaLynne and a brand new girl who's doing real well get to settle their score in the final week of the season. Perhaps most of those matches will happen in Week 16, setting up a Week 17 against another divisional rival who could be competing for a Wild Card spot. Who better to mess up those chances than a divisional rival?

Great idea!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The regular season is finally over and what an adventure it has been. The season started with such great anticipation and hope that the story lines and support from the fans will become stronger than it was last season. Megan Fox came into the season as the defending world champion after she had the historic, unprecedented campaign last year. The focus became about her and as to whether she can maintain that reign of domination again.

Another story that became worth noticing was how Jessica Alba got herself into the mix by putting together her greatest regular season to date. Even though she won 14 matches in 2008, that will never be as memorable as the year she put together this season. Before we were a quarter of our way through the season, she has defeated Kim Kardashian and Adriana Lima in back-to-back weeks. Even if you're not a fan of either Adriana or Kim, you just have to consider how dominant they were last season and how great they were this year. There are not that many women in the world who can say that she's beaten those two in the same season, especially if they occurred in consecutive weeks. Then she became relatively quiet for a while as other women, like Katy Perry as a great example, became very popular and were amongst the most talked about women of the contest. But then, we became witnesses to the rebirth and reemergence of the Dark Angel.

MEGAN FOX MEETS THE DARK ANGEL --

Week 11 saw a Classic of the Week that turned out to the the Classic of the Year as Jessica Alba became a part of all Foot Fetish Hollywood history by becoming the first woman to hand Megan Fox her first loss of her career. As popular as Jessica Alba is, she was the underdog going into the match against someone who has won all of her 28 previous matches (including her 3-0 playoff run). Everything seemed to be headed for another Megan Fox win. But anything that could've gone wrong, had for Megan Fox as Jessica Alba hung in there throughout the entire match and just barely got by Megan Fox to put the world at a standstill. If the focus wasn't on Jessica Alba before, that win certainly put the world on notice.

Then the week after that, she took out her revenge on Olivia Wilde to win her rematch that put her ahead of Wilde in the standings and that's how the lead would stay for the remainder of the season.

Even though Jessica Alba had a regular season that can be argued as the best one in this game's history, the only thing left that Alba has to do is to make all of those achievements all worth while by winning the Salvatore Ferragamo's and bearing the title of World's Sexiest Feet. If not, her season becomes up in smoke. But in the meantime, let's celebrate Jessica Alba's divisional championship.

Jessica Alba,
American Female Class Division I Champion --
http://www.imagebam.com/image/771a9583518817

Jessica Alba is the first woman in National Fashionistas history to win her division three times.

Olivia Wilde came into this contest with a lot of promise, especially after being named Maxim's Hot 100 in last year. Even though she didn't win her division, she is making the playoffs as one of the two wild cards for the AFC. She also put that Maxim's title to good use by giving Jessica Alba a run for her money. Never had Jessica Alba had to contend with someone who was just as enduring as Olivia Wilde was this season. Along with the Carmen/Kim rivalry, the Alba/Wilde rivalry is budding into another fierce rivalry that can go on for years on end. Finishing the season with twelve wins is nothing to be ashamed about because twelve wins just about guarantees a spot in the playoffs. Twelve wins should win a division, but showing how strong the AFC is this year, twelve wins gets you the sixth seed for the AFC playoffs.

Olivia Wilde,
American Female Class Wild Card --
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a1485d83520939

I know, it's not a picture that shows her feet, but I still like it.

--

Kate Beckinsale is the Modern Classic. It was mentioned earlier this season that Kate has the look of someone who could've successfully competed in this contest had it been around for the 1930s, -40s or -50s. She's probably a ghost, serving as a spokeslady for the women who graced Hollywood during those past decades as a way to show everyone that class and grace still has a place in show business and entertainment. This is her third appearance in the playoffs, second one as a division champion. Being notorious for getting off the great starts, then finishing the season teetering a bit, she still managed to make the NFC Championship the last two years. What can be said about Kate Beckinsale if she makes it that far again? Only time will tell.

Kate Beckinsale,
National Female Class Division I Champion --
http://www.imagebam.com/image/5d3f6083517008

Jennifer Aniston, at age 41 is the oldest woman to make the playoffs in Fashionistas history. In fact, she the first woman in her 40s to make the playoffs. She's not showing signs of getting older even though she is. She made her move from the AFC last year to the NFC this year because I felt she would make a better fit in that class and I intentionally placed her in the division with Kate Beckinsale and Scarlett Johansson (Jolie was placed in that division through random drawing). I knew that Aniston would feel more at home in a division in the NFC that consisted of Kate and Scarlett, not so much with Jolie. I really thought that division would be the tightest race in the entire league. I thought Aniston would add an extra angle to the Kate/Scarlett rivalry. However, this year definitely showed that you can't have everything you want and in the end, it became only about Beckinsale and Aniston as Johansson and Jolie were stuck in the cellar of that division. An old rivalry between Kate and Scarlett became no more. It died out. A potential rivalry is in the makings as Aniston places herself in the same category as Beckinsale.

Jennifer Aniston,
National Female Class Wild Card --
http://www.imagebam.com/image/682db583517479

Out of the sixteen women in the history of this contest who started the season with one win after her first four matches, Jennifer Aniston is the second one to make the playoffs. The last time that happen was in 2008 when Christina Aguilera started the season 1-3 and wound up winning her division with eight wins. Aniston is certainly a special lady and I wish her all the best in the playoffs.

----

TIME TO BREAK SOME TIES.

A lot of people have asked how it is that I break ties. Listed below are all the steps:

It is possible for these girls to finish the season with identical records. It becomes necessary, therefore, to devise means to break these ties, either to determine which girls will qualify for the playoffs, or to determine how these girls will be ranked in the playoff tournament.

DIVISION TIE-BREAKER

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more girls in the same division finish tied for first place with the identical winning percentage, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Girls

1. Head-to-head.
2. Best record against girls within the division.
3. Best record in common matches.
4. Best record against girls within the class.
5. Strength of victory.
6. Strength of schedule.
7. Most total votes received against girls within the class.
8. Most total votes received against girls from the opposite class.
9. Most total votes received in common matches.
10. Coin flip.

Three or four girls:
Tie breaker reverts to Step 1 if two girls remain tied during any step.

----

WILD CARD TIE-BREAKER

If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two Wild-Cards from any class, the following steps will be taken.

1. If the girls who are tied are from the same division, apply division tie breaker.
2. If the girls who are tied are from different divisions, apply the following steps.

Two Girls

1. Head-to-head (If applicable).
2. Best record against girls within the class.
3. Best record in common matches (Only applicable with a minimum of four common opponents).
4. Strength of victory.
5. Strength of schedule.
6. Most total votes received against girls within the class.
7. Most total votes received against girls from the opposite class.
8. Coin flip.

Three or more girls
(Apply the following steps below. If two girls remain tied during any step, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-girl format.)

1. Head-to-head sweep.
(Applied only if one girl has defeated each of the others OR if one girl has lost to each of the others)

2. Best record against girls within the class.
3. Best record in common matches (Only applicable with a minimum of four common opponents).
4. Strength of victory.
5. Strength of schedule.
6. Most votes received against girls within her class.
7. Most votes received agaisnt girls from the opposite class.
8. Coin flip.

----

OTHER TIE-BREAKING PROCEDURES

1. Only one girl advances to the playoffs in any tie-breaking step. Remaining tied girls revert to step 1 of the applicable division or wild-card tie breakers. As an example, if two girls remain tied in any tie-breaker step after all other girs have been eliminated, the procedure reverts to step one of the two-girl format to determine the winner. When one girl wins the tie breaker, all other girls revert to step 1 of the applicable two- or three-girl format.

2. In comparing division and class records or records against common opponents among tied girls, the best winning percentage is the deciding factor since girls may have participated in an unequal number of matches.

3. To determine who's seeded higher among division titlists, apply Wild-Card tie breaker.

--

First, the tie breaker in the AFC between Jessica Alba and Miranda Kerr to determine the third and fourth seeds of the AFC playoffs.

If we go by the rules, to break this tie, we're going to use the Wild Card tie breaker.

Step 1 is head-to-head (if applicable). They did not face each other so on to Step 2.

Step 2 is best winning percentage against girls within her class. Both women have 10 wins against AFC girls. On to Step 3.

Step 3 is best winning percentage against common opponents. This can only be applied with a least four common opponents. In this case both had four common opponents. They were Adriana Lima, Ashley Tisdale, Maria Menounos, and Olivia Wilde. Jessica Alba split the season series with Olivia, making her 1-1 against her. She has beaten the other three girls, giving her a total record of 4-1 (.800). Miranda Kerr has a split against Lima, leaving her 1-1 against her. She has a victory over Tisdale and Menounos. BUT Miranda also has a loss to Olivia Wilde, giving her a total record of 3-2 against the same group of women (.600).

There you have it. Jessica Alba wins the tie breaker. Alba will be the 3 seed while Miranda will be the 4 seed.

--

Now the NFC tie breaker to determine the top two seeds for the NFC tournament. I will apply the same steps as I did with Alba/Kerr. In the first step, they did not face each other. For step 2, the only loss for each girl was against an AFC girl. Step 3 is common matches. There's no need for me to apply this step because the only loss for each girl is an AFC girl. If each girl had multiple losses, then I would apply the step. Now we have strength of victory.

Audrina Patridge's Stength of Victory -- .336
Megan Fox's Strenght of Victory -- .375

Megan Fox's opponents on who she has beaten averaged more wins this season than the ones Audrina's has defeated.

Megan Fox will once again be your number 1 seed for the NFC. Audrina will be the 2 seed.

For the third year in a row, each class has had a different number 2 seed. For the AFC, they were Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba and now Kim Kardashian. In the NFC, they were Jessica Simpson, Eva Mendes and now Audrina Patridge.

----

VANESSA's PURSUIT OF IMPERFECTION, PERFECTED.

As great as a lot of these women have performed this year, there's one who stands out as the worse femme of the year. The field has gotten tighter every year of the Fashionistas and Vanessa Hudgens has fallen victim to that trend. She is now the second woman in history to finish the season with after losing all of her matches, following Halle Berry in 2008. Hudgens has enjoy a wonderful stay in this contest, being someone who has had some relative success in this contest before entering this year's competition.

Vanessa After Her First Two Seasons -- 18-14-0-.562
Her Career Numbers After This Year -- 18-30-0-.375

In 2008, she made the playoffs as the sixth seed for the NFC. After 2009, I decided to give her another chance after she finished with seven wins that year. If anyone thinks Vanessa has hot feet, the records show that you're in the tiny minority who things that.

For her "F-" performance this year, she will be presented with the all-infamous Payless ShoeSource Award. I will not take credit for coming up with the name of that award. All the credit goes to a great friend of mine who suggested that I give her that award. The Ferragamo's is the higest prestige any girl in Foot Fetish Hollywood can receive. The Payless awards is the complete opposite of that.

It was nice having you, Vanessa. But we have to make room for girls who can do a better job.

----

THE FINAL STANDINGS

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 13-3-0-.812 -- **Division Champion**
Olivia Wilde 12-4-0-.750 -- *Wild Card*
Ali Larter 4-12-0-.250
Blake Lively 4-12-0-.250

Division II

Marisa Miller 15-1-0-.937 -- **Division Champion**
Maria Menounos 6-10-0-.375
Fergie 6-10-0-.375
Jessica Simpson 2-14-0-.125

Division III

Kim Kardashian 14-2-0-.875 -- **Division Champion**
Carmen Electra 13-3-0-.812 -- *Wild Card*
Ashley Tisdale 5-11-0-.312
Charlize Theron 1-15-0-.062

Division IV

Miranda Kerr 13-3-0-.812 -- **Division Champion**
Adriana Lima 10-6-0-.625
Eva Longoria 8-8-0.500
Emma Stone 4-12-0-.250

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 12-3-1-.781 -- **Division Champion**
Jennifer Aniston 10-5-1-.656 -- *Wild Card*
Angelina Jolie 3-13-0-.187
Scarlett Johansson 2-14-0-.125

Division II

Audrina Patridge 15-1-0-.937 -- **Division Champion**
Katy Perry 12-4-0-.750 -- *Wild Card*
Jessica Stroup 6-10-0-.375
Paris Hilton 1-15-0-.062

Division III

Megan Fox 15-1-0-.937 -- **Division Champion**
Eliza Dushku 8-8-0-.500
Lindsay Lohan 6-10-0-.375
Rihanna 4-12-0-.250

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 12-4-0-.750 -- **Division Champion**
Eva Mendes 9-7-0-.562
Carrie Underwood 8-8-0-.500
Vanessa Hudgens 0-16-0-.000

----

The regular season is over. The playoffs start on WEDNESDAY night, not Tuesday. In the playoffs, voting will start Wednesdays and it will end on Saturdays.

The greatest matches of the year will finally come to a head. Dreams will be made, others will shatter.

Thank you very much for participating and will hope to see you again next week when the REAL season begins. The playoffs are finally upon us!

--National

[ June 06, 2010, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Earlier, Nusuth said -- when comparing Audrina to Megan --, "maybe its because she (Audrina) seems to always have sexy shoes and sandals whereas fox keeps up her pedicure, but seems to view shoe choice as unimportant. look at her pics. she wears very boring, very non-sexual shoes. now check out audrina. her shoes are picked out based on sex appeal without a doubt..."

I will have to disagree with you there. I'm not saying that Audrina doesn't have sexy shoes. I'm saying that I don't see how Megan doesn't have a great taste for shoes? Megan has non-sexual shoes? How so? Look at her set this week (especially her last two pictures): http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/975a0132daf2cfece7911a3c36bb0d79/

How are they not sexually enticing? They're better than the ones Audrina has on this week? From the pictures National has shown over the season, both women have had very nice shoes on. Again, I'm not saying Audrina doesn't have great taste in shoes. The part where you talked about Megan's shoes confuses me.

I, too, don't think Audrina has what it takes to beat out Megan. But I'm sure Audrina knows full well what she's getting into when facing Megan. I expect her to show up when facing Megan. But Megan is not your usual opponent, though. Audrina is in for a match (IF they face each other in the playoffs).

DSW, in my opinion, you proved my point by posting the link to those pics. when i think back to my mental archive of megan fox pics, i think of toe peek heels like you linked to and flip flops. now dont get me wrong, her feet look hot in both, but thats just because she has sexy feet not because her choice of footwear compliments that. take her feet out of them shoes and are they sexy? not really. what she wears is akin to a cotton pair of panties and a bra. now when i think of audrina, especially this week, her heels looks amazing by themselves. put her sexy feet in those heels and you have a ready made fantasy. what she is wearing is like a fishnet bodysuit and thong bottoms. see what i mean?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something National said back on May 29:

quote:

For the FIRST time in Fashionistas history, all of the girls in the who are in the playoffs from EITHER class has at least 12 wins. I don't think anything like this has ever happened in the National Football League. That means that the Wild Cards will have at least 12 wins. That many wins is great enough to make the playoffs as a division champion. The AFC playoffs looks to be the most unpredictable that it has ever been. Even Marisa Miller is in danger of not making to the AFC Championship.

Regardless of whichever class a girl is in, I feel that this is the first time that the Wild Cards have just as strong of a shot to advance as far in the tournament as possible as the division winners. A playoff roster THIS balanced out shows the great success this contest has had over the years and how popular it has become since the beginning.

That stat is unbelievable. Look at that. At least 12 wins for the AFC girls? If that doesn't tell you that the AFC is stronger than the NFC, then I don't know what does. Even if you're not a fan of some of the girls in the AFC, you have to admit that the dominance they've been on this year is impressive. If you take any one of those six girls out of the AFC, that class is still stronger than the NFC. The only reason why anyone would contend that the NFC is stronger is because of Megan Fox. That girl can make anything look better. Now take Megan out of that class. If you do that, then you'll see how much more of a disadvantage the NFC is in.

I also remember National saying many weeks ago that never has a class (any class) have that many girls (I forgot how many, exactly. But I know it was a lot) to have seven wins at the same time. Again, it explains how strong that class is.

Now in the playoffs, something has go yo give because they're eliminating each other and someone like Megan Fox could win the whole thing again. All it takes is one girl to ruin what the AFC has produced this year.

Speaking of AFC, FUCK OLIVIA WILDE. Ha ha! I knew that fucking jerk couldn't finish her end of the deal. And now Alba is division champion for the THIRD year in a row, something that Olivia will NEVER do. What a jerk. Now, Alba is going through the playoffs as dominant as she was during the regular season this year.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
DSW, in my opinion, you proved my point by posting the link to those pics. when i think back to my mental archive of megan fox pics, i think of toe peek heels like you linked to and flip flops. now dont get me wrong, her feet look hot in both, but thats just because she has sexy feet not because her choice of footwear compliments that. take her feet out of them shoes and are they sexy? not really. what she wears is akin to a cotton pair of panties and a bra. now when i think of audrina, especially this week, her heels looks amazing by themselves. put her sexy feet in those heels and you have a ready made fantasy. what she is wearing is like a fishnet bodysuit and thong bottoms. see what i mean?

I don't know, Nusuth. I'm completely convinced that we are looking at entirely different pictures of Audrina. You said, "take her feet out of them shoes and are they sexy?" When you said "they", I wasn't sure if you were talking about the shoes or her feet. Even if you were referring to both, my answer is that her feet look very sexy and the shoes her feet were in are sexy. Yes, I do see a lot of toepeek high heels. That's not what I'm contending. I'm saying that she looks very hot regardless of what she has on.

Going back to what I said about us looking at different pictures of Audrina this week. You said, "now when i think of audrina, especially this week, her heels looks amazing by themselves." What heels? Her footwear this week is as flat as the ground she's walking on. If you compare those pictures to the one Megan has this week, Audrina is not beating her. To make that match fair, Megan has to have something similar to what Audrina has or Audrina has to match what Megan has on.

Either we are looking at completely different pictures of Audrina or I'm completely misunderstanding you.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

VANESSA's PURSUIT OF IMPERFECTION, PERFECTED.

As great as a lot of these women have performed this year, there's one who stands out as the worse femme of the year. The field has gotten tighter every year of the Fashionistas and Vanessa Hudgens has fallen victim to that trend. She is now the second woman in history to finish the season with after losing all of her matches, following Halle Berry in 2008. Hudgens has enjoy a wonderful stay in this contest, being someone who has had some relative success in this contest before entering this year's competition.

Vanessa After Her First Two Seasons -- 18-14-0-.562
Her Career Numbers After This Year -- 18-30-0-.375

In 2008, she made the playoffs as the sixth seed for the NFC. After 2009, I decided to give her another chance after she finished with seven wins that year. If anyone thinks Vanessa has hot feet, the records show that you're in the tiny minority who things that.

For her "F-" performance this year, she will be presented with the all-infamous Payless ShoeSource Award. I will not take credit for coming up with the name of that award. All the credit goes to a great friend of mine who suggested that I give her that award. The Ferragamo's is the higest prestige any girl in Foot Fetish Hollywood can receive. The Payless awards is the complete opposite of that.

It was nice having you, Vanessa. But we have to make room for girls who can do a better job.

Wow. Too bad for Vanessa. I feel bad for her. She's a nice person who never bothers anyone. Someone who doesn't have feuds with anyone and is a pretty nice person overall. I wasn't here for the first season, but it's a little surprising to learn that Halle Berry went 0-16 as well.

Vanessa got the Payless Shoe Souce awards. That's so funny! That award should also be given to any girl who wins some run of the mill celeb tournament because Vanessa would be a good bet to win that contest. Vanessa is always well liked in places like Lord Lucan's section. But here, she's like an underdeveloped, third-world country.

Thanks, National for another wonderful season. I'm looking forward to the playoffs. And I'm looking forward to AnnaLynne making a bigger name for herself. But at the same time I am nervous because no match will be easy for any girl.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Another thing I want to point out. I'm surprised that both Megan opponents have averaged 6 wins this season while Audrina's opponents averaged less than that. It seemed like they had quality opponents. In the playoffs, now they'll get quality opponents. If my math is correct the other four girls in the NFC bracket averaged almost 12 wins this season. This is what the playoffs is about. Now they're facing women who weren't born yesterday.
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't know, Nusuth. I'm completely convinced that we are looking at entirely different pictures of Audrina. You said, "take her feet out of them shoes and are they sexy?" When you said "they", I wasn't sure if you were talking about the shoes or her feet. Even if you were referring to both, my answer is that her feet look very sexy and the shoes her feet were in are sexy. Yes, I do see a lot of toepeek high heels. That's not what I'm contending. I'm saying that she looks very hot regardless of what she has on.

Going back to what I said about us looking at different pictures of Audrina this week. You said, "now when i think of audrina, especially this week, her heels looks amazing by themselves." What heels? Her footwear this week is as flat as the ground she's walking on. If you compare those pictures to the one Megan has this week, Audrina is not beating her. To make that match fair, Megan has to have something similar to what Audrina has or Audrina has to match what Megan has on.

Either we are looking at completely different pictures of Audrina or I'm completely misunderstanding you.

my apologies DSW. i did check out the Fox pics but i assumed i remembered the pics of Audrina. i must have been thinking about her heels from last week. i also was referring to the Heels fox is wearing, not her feet. like i said, her feet are gonna be sexy no matter what she wears. those toe peek heels tho, to me, are just plain, boring and uninspired.

now check out these heels:
http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/?p=1239
or
http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/?p=2236

now what does Megan wear that competes with those?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if Megan would be able to pull off a stunt if she wore the shoes Audrina has in the first link you posted. However, I don't see Megan Fox ever wearing the shoes Audrina has in the second link. I don't like them. Those shoes look very boring to me. I know she must've had a better pair of shoes to go with the rest of her that night. I don't know why she would think those shoes would work any wonders for her? Speaking of boring, I don't see how the shoes Megan has in her pictures make for a plain, boring and something that doesn't inspire you. I think they spice things up. The shoes on Audrina's first link you posted are those that I think should stay only on Audrina. Megan is a different type of personality and those shoes won't fit her style.
Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
Another thing I want to point out. I'm surprised that both Megan opponents have averaged 6 wins this season while Audrina's opponents averaged less than that. It seemed like they had quality opponents. In the playoffs, now they'll get quality opponents. If my math is correct the other four girls in the NFC bracket averaged almost 12 wins this season. This is what the playoffs is about. Now they're facing women who weren't born yesterday.

I thought the same thing. I, too, was a bit shocked to realize that the average number of wins for either Megan or Audrina is about six. I remember Nusuth saying something a few weeks ago abot how there were a lot of women at the top while many others were towards the bottom of the standings. If you look at these divisions, you'll see how one or two girls finished the season at the top while the others were left s few miles behind.

I can't wait for the playoffs to start tonight, man. I'm so excited. It's the feeling you get about being excited that the playoffs are here. At the same time, though, you feel a bit down knowing that the contest is that much closer to finishing out for the year. Now these matches are going to go by pretty quickly now that twelve girls remain. When you take into consideration how close these women are in terms of their records, it would not surprise me to see how any match turns out, especially in the AFC. I will be disappointed to see Alba go out in the first round, but it would not surprise me because of how the other women in that class have just about the same record as she does. What I found to be quite funny was how Jessica Alba got seeded HIGHER than Carmen Electra this year even though Alba LOST to Carmen earlier this season. But then I suddenly remembered that the reason it turned out that way was because Alba won her division while Carmen Electra didn't. Thank God for Kim Kardashian.

All I know is that Marisa, Megan, Audrina, and Kim better enjoy their first round byes because having one less match in the playoffs than the rest of the field is always good. They don't have to worry about an extra opponent, whereas girls like Alba do.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

DSW, i think we must agree to disagree [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links