Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Observation regarding Youtube foot fetish videos... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Observation regarding Youtube foot fetish videos...
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan of conspiracy theories

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
I see what you mean, Patrick. I know there are a lot of male feet videos on YouTube, but I'd never actually seen a "tranny". [Laugh]

Are those guy feet videos for girls and/or gay guys that are into feet?

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Point 3 seems more likely in my mind - I like a whole mess of weird shit that I would never consider acting out.

That said, I'm a submissive...more accurately a "switch" I believe the term is, but I like how feet can make me submissive.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this kinda stuff. Takes balls! [Eek!] LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OfG1-uNTto

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly I'm not into the submissive thing. I think it's hard to judge how many foot guys are, but I imagine it wouldn't be far from 50/50. And really I have no need to maintain a 'reputation' on the anonymity of the internet. It's just something that varies I think, like some guys like nylons, some don't, some like heels some like flats, some like only freshly washed feet, some like very smelly feet. It's the variety that makes life exciting [Smile]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...no, I reject your findings. It seems like EVERYONE HERE is into the dom aspect of foot fetishes. I think I'm one of a handful of people who are not. You could probably count the ones who are not into it on one hand and have a few fingers left over. Even a cursory look at the front page of the Feet Pictures page shows this.

Not sure where you're getting that its the opposite when just a glance will tell you it is not.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_sniffer:
Honestly I'm not into the submissive thing.

So I guess you and I are one of...three? We are so in the minority here it isn't even funny, to the point that threads like this are ludicrous.

quote:
And really I have no need to maintain a 'reputation' on the anonymity of the internet.
Exactly. That had me going "huh?" when I read it myself.

quote:
It's just something that varies I think, like some guys like nylons, some don't, some like heels some like flats, some like only freshly washed feet, some like very smelly feet. It's the variety that makes life exciting [Smile]
Indeed, I just think its a bizarre coincidence that all the people that like dom stuff with their feet stuff just happen to be congregated HERE. No grand conspiracy or nothing, just chance.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why would anyone on an internet message board care about "reputation"? Isn't that the beauty of these forums? You can be/say/do whatever you want?
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lynard:
why would anyone on an internet message board care about "reputation"? Isn't that the beauty of these forums? You can be/say/do whatever you want?

yeah, i agree, bc everyone cares about what some guy named "keyfeet" thinks [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lynard:

Which in turn explains this thread:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=012578

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links