Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Facebook Feet : Chloe from highschool! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Facebook Feet : Chloe from highschool!
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Just saw the pics.. [Drool]

A couple of questions:

1) Did her feet smell that night in the theater or did you smell your fingers?

2) Did you get to smell her feet in the car pics.? How did they smell?

Lol! Yeah, I did. I shouldn't have! But I did. When she went to the bathroom I smelled my hand and it was wonderful, I wanted to marry her on the spot. Man her feet smelled good but I must have gotten popcorn oil on her feet because I smelled that and shoe leather and a little foot smell but it smelled SO GOOD!

In the car I smelled nothing, she was ready for me! Lol! I smelled a little soap, that was all.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
One of the most exciting, and touching (seriously) foot stories I've ever read- anywhere. How awesome is that. Not only a long lost love returns to you- but she's into feet. Awesome.

Thank you, yeah, she's pretty great. I don't know if she's into feet, but she just loves when I lay my hands on her anywhere, she just melts under my touch. It is so sweet to watch her when I touch her skin. As far as her feet are concerned, she is so smooth and confident that she just doesn't care where you touch her, as long as you touch her. She is very huggy, touchy feely, which is great for me. I get the impression the men in her life don't touch her much, and this is something she needs.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
I must have gotten popcorn oil on her feet because I smelled that and shoe leather and a little foot smell but it smelled SO GOOD!

I've heard some girls' feet do smell like popcorn when sweaty, so it might be her feet [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BuckMKII
Board Regular
Member # 40654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BuckMKII   Email BuckMKII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an awesome story. Thanks for sharing and best of luck to you and her.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the only story that I've ever read fully that was this long. This story was great. Now, we MUST see the tops of the toes in order for this story to be extraordinary.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
I must have gotten popcorn oil on her feet because I smelled that and shoe leather and a little foot smell but it smelled SO GOOD!

I've heard some girls' feet do smell like popcorn when sweaty, so it might be her feet [Wink]
That is actually true. I never thought of that....gotta sniff on 'em some more. Shit, good point.

--------------------

-

Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

quote:
Originally posted by BuckMKII:
What an awesome story. Thanks for sharing and best of luck to you and her.

Thanks a lot, Buck.

--------------------

-

Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
This is the only story that I've ever read fully that was this long. This story was great. Now, we MUST see the tops of the toes in order for this story to be extraordinary.

I'm so sorry it was so long. I wanted you guys to share in my experience with me. Thank you, though!

--------------------

-

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reinforcedheelstoes:

Good luck with this relationship! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Great story, Man.
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Reinforcedheelstoes:

Good luck with this relationship! [Thumbs Up]

She wants to have lunch. Thanks

--------------------

-

Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

quote:
Originally posted by sole O:
WOW! Great story, Man.

Thank you, sir. Sorry I was so long winded.

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links