Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » $1800. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: $1800.
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
Ok..I realize that the q is open ended and there is a lot of humor, maybe laughter going on..But for the older and hopefully more conscientious members..This is the context..
Luckily Im in the New York, New Jersey and Phila delphia area.. So I have access to all the foot parties.
I go to maybe 2 parties a week and spend maybe $240. at each party..
The breakdown is:
$30.-$50. bucks to get in.
$120. on my "Favorite regular mistresss"
$80. perhaps on any 4 new mistresses.
$10. for a snack to get home.

Ill possibly cut down..But would like to hear opinions. Thank you

You make a lot of money. Find a girlfriend and spend the money on her. Hell find a gold digger spend 1000 in jewelery and clothes a month and she'll give you feet, ass, vag anything you want.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
If you make $1800/ per month then yes.

If you make $18000/ per month then probably no.

This is a good objective answer. But Im not saying I make $18000/ month nor half of that..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A meal at McDonald's with a coupon is out the question? Can't do that instead? I mean I know its a fetish party, but these are tough economic times.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Way too much, if you ask me. A typical session is maybe between $100-$200 an hour, so that's damn near a session a day.

A typical session is $20./10 minutes.
Sometimes you can get a special bargin for an hour depending on the mistress.

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Originally posted by curly09:
Is that just one pair of feet?Its a good amount as long as you have fun,you only live once.

Agree. Im not under the delusion that Ill be able to live forever. Plus I dont have kids, wife nor house.. (But do have to think about the future)
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been to a foot party or had a foot session before...what exactly does it consist of?

Just foot worship or do you get everything (footjobs etc)

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Go to a strip club. Those strippers have been in their heels and on their feet all night. They'll be more than happy to have their feet pampered.

I could be wrong. But seems like a lot of criminal element and knuckleheads hang around strip clubs.. {unless one goes to "exclusive strip clubs"-$$$$$} I dont want to be around them..
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that's a lot but it does boil down to if you can afford it it's your choice.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Go to a strip club. Those strippers have been in their heels and on their feet all night. They'll be more than happy to have their feet pampered.

I could be wrong. But seems like a lot of criminal element and knuckleheads hang around strip clubs.. {unless one goes to "exclusive strip clubs"-$$$$$} I dont want to be around them..[Foot guys may be more cerebral].Thanks for the thought..

mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Could we have a little more context for this question?

yes, please explain
Are you going to live in them, drive them, spend weekends at the lake in them????????
Honestly-no..Like many its my fetish..You have a point though!
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Could we have a little more context for this question?

yes, please explain
Are you going to live in them, drive them, spend weekends at the lake in them????????
Honestly-no..Like many its my fetish, what I like to do..You have a point though!

mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
[Laugh]
you guys are too funny.. but that question was way too open ended.

True, I new there would be humor..Hope I narrowed the q and let me know if more context is needed.
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Okay, I'll bite. Easier than going through xtranormal.com to make the commentary video.

$1800 is way, way, way more than my monthly household expenses for a family of four, and we buy a lot of organic food and travel several times a year. And I have virtually on-demand access to some awesome size 6's courtesy of Mrs. Hyperion.

Wait a minute, was this in pesos? Nah, still too much. Spend the money on beer and look at feet for free.

OK..
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
quote:
Okay, I'll bite. Easier than going through xtranormal.com to make the commentary video.

$1800 is way, way, way more than my monthly household expenses for a family of four, and we buy a lot of organic food and travel several times a year. And I have virtually on-demand access to some awesome size 6's courtesy of Mrs. Hyperion.

Wait a minute, was this in pesos? Nah, still too much. Spend the money on beer and look at feet for free.

OK.. Although I dont drink and love the live shows!

mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Originally posted by mmmtoes:
I don't care about the context, I cannot see spending $1800 a month. But it is your money and your life. You need to answer this question for yourself....

Im aware of this...There's nothing like other people and a special forum like Wus..To bounce your deepest thought off of..
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links