Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it safe to say a lady with perfect nails will have perfect toes? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is it safe to say a lady with perfect nails will have perfect toes?
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing a lot of people confuse is well kept feet with well shaped feet.

Unkempt toes/feet can be fixed, badly shaped feet cannot.

Take my last girlfriend of 3.5 years, she had really nice slender hands and while her feet were decent, she had one busted toe, toes weren't all that straight and her feet were kinda small and wide. I hardly lusted after them at all. Needless to say I cheated with many other feet I found hot during our relationship.

To make things worse her mum had long slender feet with long toes, simply and utterly awesome.

Why couldn't she have passed those genes on to her daughter? [Cry]

[ November 11, 2010, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Rae124 ]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally don't think there's a strong correlation between the two. I've seen proof of this in public....well manicured hands but poorly looked after feet. However on the contrary there are ladies with below average hands but great feet. It's hard to tell just by looking at their hands.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raja
Loyal Member
Member # 6573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess my question should be worded if god given nice nails on the hand..will there be god given nice toes?
Posts: 65 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
This concept has been discussed mamy times here, and while there are varying opinions on it- my personal opinion is you'll never know how pretty her feet are until her shoes come off...

I couldn`t have said it better.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by raja:
I met a girl recently who is interested in me and I like her as well. I think we will go on a date. She has some of the prettiest hands I have ever seen. Deep nails on her fingers and long past her fingers but not too long. Just really pretty nails. Does this always equate to pretty toes? If they are close to her fingers it would be very pretty.

Not necessarily, but there seems to be a positive correlation. Here toenails may be a different color, or they may be chipped. Who's to say she even has all of her nails or toes for that matter?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
This concept has been discussed mamy times here, and while there are varying opinions on it- my personal opinion is you'll never know how pretty her feet are until her shoes come off...

Agree- opinion /spinion..The above is true since some women may:

1)Have no time to "take care" of their feet
2)May feel no one sees there feet..
3)May not even know how sexy feet are!
4)May have there brain only on there own "tunnel vision" thus not ever thinking of feet..
5)At times one can get lucky..

This is the bottom line!!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links