Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- The Ménage à Quarte For Next Season's Celeb Contest (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- The Ménage à Quarte For Next Season's Celeb Contest
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just being realistic when I said "90%". Let's face it there are going to be just a few that aren't to my liking.

I've never been much of a fan of celebrity feet. Most of them are celebrities first and people like you are trying to find the "pretty" in their feet.

At Wu's most of the model's are just "pretty feet" first.

Here's a pic of one of one of the choices in your little poll ( you're the expert so figure it out for yourself);

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2DTWFQf3sC4/SXjNnsm_jEI/AAAAAAAAEDg/YJhNJT5cUVY/s400/100_0365.jpg

Here's a pic of some toes from Wu's;

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=022258#000010

If you happen to think the toes in the first pic are sexier than the second, you smoke crack! [Laugh]

Anyways I'm out of here. Don't wanna rain on your silly little poll no more since it's not on Wu's.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, if you don't like Stacy Kiebler, then that's perfectly fine. If all you said was how you're disappointed that Stacy got voted in and how you think her feet are not the best, I would've been just fine with that had you left it at that. Not every guy is going to like what Stacy has to offer, and that goes for any woman on this planet whether she's famous or not.

Like I said before, there are women who are not famous who are also hot and I wouldn't mind sleeping with them. The thing is I'm using famous women as the examples to vote on because just about everyone knows who these women are. They don't know that cute girl who lives in 7A. For the millions who know Marisa Miller, there are even more who don't know who that girl from 7A is. Again, not that that girl is ugly, it's just that men won't know who she is.

If you think that some secretary is very hot with nice feet, and that she's better than Stacy, then you have every right to think that. But if you come in here and say that, that's not going to carry so much weight because the men who read that won't know who that other is that you're talking about. Only you know who she is.

I know there are billions of other women on this planet, many of which are pretty attractive. If one of those girls become famous, she could very well destroy all the other ones on the list. But until she's famous, I guess we'll just never know.

Somebody has to be more attractive than the next girl. So the best ones to measure are the famous ones because everyone knows who they are.

None of this means that famous women are all not as attractive as women who are not famous, or vice versa. Even if I did a contest that featured nothing but amateur women, there will always be another girl who was not included in the contest in where someone will say that she's the hottest one. So the question as to who's the hottest woman in the world with the hottest feet will be a never-ending quest to find the absolute answer to. All I know is that that title has to go to somebody. I use famous women as the examples because a lot of men fantasize about them. There are a lot of men in the world (in other words, not just any one man) who would drop whatever it is they're doing right now just to spend the weekend in a Penthouse Suite at a Four Seasons hotel with the women I listed. Right? If a guy walked into one of these suites and saw those women lying on the bed waiting for him to have their way with them, then that guy is not going to leave. He's just not. He's going to have a better time than that suicide bomber who will spend his time with those 72 virgins after he kills himself. I can guarantee you that. Yes, the same can be said about non-famous girl who are also attractive, but this is especially true if the women in question are famous.

In closing, I'm not denying that there are non-famous women who are hot with nice feet. They are all over the place. But I use famous women because everyone knows who they are and people know more about their lives than that cute girl who lives in 7A.

If you're not a celebrity fan, fine. There are guys who feel the same way as you do. But there are other guys who are fans of celebrity feet. If you don't like Stacy Kiebler, fine. If you don't want to vote in the contest, then that's fine as well. You don't have to do any of that. Just pretend that the contest doesn't exist if you don't like it that much.

--National

[ November 29, 2010, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links