Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 2. Foot Fetish Hollywood, Center of Attention. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 2. Foot Fetish Hollywood, Center of Attention.
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness, Kim Kardashian LOST! What's going on here?!

I never thought she would lose this match. I know Tisdale has great feet, but I thought Kim would win because she has great feet and she's way more popular than Ashley is.

This has to be considered as one of the biggest upsets in this contest.

I'm just astounded by the whole thing. Where do we go from here?

Now we don't what's coming next for any girl. Jessica Alba is another one. Actually, I voted for Olivia, but I never thought that someone as popular as Alba is will never lose the first two matches of the season. Now I'm glued to this contest than I ever was before because Kim cannot just go from one the most popular girls in here to just nothing in a matter of weeks.

Things are looking very different now and I can't wait to see what National has to say about all of this.

"Wow" is all I've got to say.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pleased that Irina Shayk won her first match. Boosh.

Two things that bother me: Alessandra Ambrosio is 2-0, and Jessica Alba lost to Olivia Wilde. WTF? Seriously?

I'll stipulate that Alessandra is one of the most beautiful women in the contest. But do her feet match that lofty standard? I should say not! At least, I haven't seen evidence of such.

I also feel bad for Emmanuelle Chriqui. She's not getting the love, for whatever reason. I guess part of that is running up against the bulldozer, Candace Swanepoel. Oh well.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also can't believe Kim lost. But at the same time, I'm sort of glad that Ashley is realizing her potential to make it far in this contest. But that win over Kim is HUGE for her. So huge, in fact, that the next time I wake up, I might think that this was all a dream and that Kim really did win. This is not good if you're a Kim fan because now you'll think that the world has turned upside down on you. That's how I feel about AnnaLynne McCord losing again. This is BS!!!! [Mad]

Why?!

I don't understand.

I knew that this was going to be a tough match for McCord, no doubt. But I thought her pictures were FANTASTIC. To answer combine_hunter's question, I do think her feet match that lofty standard. I'm very excited to see her in this contest, actually. I still remember her pictures from last week. HOT, HOT, HOT!!! I just thought that AnnaLynne would get the win this week. This is starting to get a little depressing, man. This won't be a good weekend for me.

With this contest stacked with so many hot women with great feet, I can only guess that AnnaLynne is going to have her hands full next week. I'm praying that her opponent next week is another girl who's struggling.

I'm not surprised that Olivia beat Alba. See, combine, we had this conversation last week about those two. Olivia's feet can hang in there with Alba's. But I do feel terrible for Alba, though. She's another one who I think is going to snap out of it and start going on a win streak.

The same thing can be said for Emmanuelle. A girl this popular in Foot Fetish Hollywood, as National likes to call it, I would be SHOCKED if she continues on this decline. I expect her to start turning it around next week, unless it's against Megan Fox or something. That's not to say that she'll never beat her. It's just that with the way Megan is going, she looks like the Megan Fox of 2009 when she was way too intimidating.

And I'm also very, very happy that Irina won her first match. She's a very lovely girl.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was sure you'd play that one differently, 18th Floor. Considering she just beat YOUR girl, after all.

Alessandra looked better this week, granted. But in week 1, her feet looked bony and mannish.

I still disagree about Olivia's feet. They're not in the same class with Alba, just like Alessandra's aren't in the same class with ...everyone else.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As we put an end to another week, we could start to get a sense that this season could be unlike what some people might have expected. Season 4 could be a lead to a entirely new direction on what people deem to be the Grand Taste of who Hollywood's new representative in the foot fetish department is. Some twists and turns will definitely throw in some new interest to this contest as the whole world continues to tune in to see where this season is going to be headed.

----

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 2-0-0-1.000
Katrina Bowden 1-1-0-.500
Jessica Alba 0-2-0-.000
Kristen Bell 0-2-0-.000

Division II

Marisa Miller 2-0-0-1.000
Joanna Krupa 1-1-0-.500
Ana Beatriz Barros 0-2-0-.000
Jessica Szohr 0-2-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 2-0-0-1.000
Stacy Keibler 2-0-0-1.000
Jessica Lowndes 1-1-0-.500
Kim Kardashian 0-2-0-.000

Division IV

Eva Longoria 1-1-0-.500
Irina Shayk 1-1-0-.500
Miranda Kerr 1-1-0-.500
Adriana Lima 0-2-0-.000

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 2-0-0-1.000
Ashley Tisdale 1-1-0-.500
Jenna Dewan 0-2-0-.000
Jennifer Aniston 0-2-0-.000

Division II

Katy Perry 2-0-0-1.000
Victoria Justice 2-0-0-1.000
Audrina Patridge 1-1-0-.500
Kelly Brook 0-2-0-.000

Division III

Alessandra Ambrósio 2-0-0-1.000
Candice Swanepoel 2-0-0-1.000
Megan Fox 2-0-0-1.000
Emmanuelle Chriqui 0-2-0-.000

Division IV

Eva Mendes 2-0-0-1.000
Katharine McPhee 2-0-0-1.000
AnnaLynne McCord 0-2-0-.000
Carrie Underwood 0-2-0-.000

----

ASHLEY KEPT UP TO THE KARDASHIAN

Kim Kardashian, without question one of the powerhouses of this contest. Ashley Tisdale, without question was someone who was never placed in that same category. Going into this match, the consensus was that the typical pattern would play out to be the same.

While Ashley was considered someone who has great feet, the results never showed up in the numbers. Her history pointed to someone who was a pushover, regarded as someone not to be taken seriously as the season went along. Kim was just the complete opposite. Kim was someone who was considered an (pretty much) automatic winner in her matches. Her success has lead to the promise land by winning the world championship last year, and winning that title was something that was never a far fetched scenario with her. In fact, it was felt as if it were only a matter of time before she finally reached her potential.

This is the first time in her career that she has lost back-to-back matches. To see that unfold onto her is not something many people would ever expected to be witnessed to. Almost unreal and surreal.

This match between Kim and Ashley is what drama or intrigue in made of because it takes an early shape to the momentum these girls will take throughout the rest of the way.

This also marked the first time in Fashionistas history that someone with a career winning percentage of .295 or less defeated someone with a career winning percentage of .875 or better (among women who has at least 10 career matches).

The magnitude of this victory over Kim Kardashian makes for the greatest upset in NF Fashionistas history. The match was back and forth all the way through. When everyone saw that Ashley was still in the match with the time coming to an end, the world knew that something special and quite rare was going to happen.

For this, we must live in the moment and soak in what had just happened, for Ashley fans can celebrate and live their own version of a world championship victory and hope the greater things are to come.

For Kim, the advantage of being as successful as she was, being the defending world champion, she knows that the playoffs start in June. That is a very long way from now, and someone with the track record like hers knows that it's about who strikes the hardest, not who strikes first. In other words, even though she lost this week, she has time on her side to try to get the last laugh and win another championship.

Ashley, my word of advice to her is that champions are not created suddenly. It takes determination and a will not to give up to make everything all the worthwhile. But I am very happy for her and she is allowed to party as hard as she likes.

----

THE PEOPLEs CHOICE

Stacy Keibler was someone who was elected by the fans to be the woman to fill the last spot for this year's contest. Back in November, I had a fatal 4-way between her, Taylor Swift, Anne Hathaway, and Emmy Rossum to determine that spot. The majority voted for Stacy, and so far the move has payed its dividends. Her victories shows that the people made the right choice in choosing who is the best fit for this contest.

Here's an interesting fact: Stacy Keibler is the first woman in NF Fashionistas HISTORY to defeat two SuperModels in back-to-back weeks. It's one thing to do it in back-to-back attempts, as in doing it each time you get the opportunity even if those matches are weeks apart from each other. But it's also very impressive to do it in two consecutive weeks. Kate Beckinsale hold the all-time record of being 6-0 against SuperModels. But for Stacy, not a bad way to make a start and a statement in Foot Fetish Hollywood's most comprehensive and successful contest.

Now part of this is that Stacy was purely lucky to have her schedule work out that way. She took the next step in besting Adriana Lima and Miranda Kerr.

It remains to be seen as to how she'll do against a hot Carmen Electra and a Kim Kardashian who's due to go on an explosive streak. Kim has made Stacy's job a lot easier by not winning. But we'll see if Kim's resumed winning will make Stacy a little nervous. Her division has been Carmen and Kim's staple for years now, and Kim wants to keep it that way.

----

THREEs COMPANY

Megan Fox is starting to see that for the first time, she might not be alone in her division. The early race has her tied for first with the gift package that Victoria's Secret has sent with love to the Fashionistas. Candice Swanepoel and Alessandra Ambrósio are showing that their looks are also working in the foot fetish scene. For all the money they're paid to walk the runways and promote sexy fragrances and lingerie, there is some pressure on them to live up to the hype in here. This is the first time that Megan has had two other women keep up with her after two weeks, a potential sign that things are not going to be the same as they were before. Alessandra is back for her second stint in this contest after doing terribly in Season 1. So far, I'm impressed by what she has done. So far, Candice has not put me down after I labeled her as the OFFICIAL Symbol of the NFC. For Megan to start off the way she did by sneaking up on Audrina in Week 1, and going back to her old dominating ways this week, that could be her message to the models that things are not going to be that easy.

Oh yeah ... let's not forget about Emmanuelle Chriqui. You know what they say: It's the quiet ones that you have to look out for. I still feel that with Emmanuelle, that's definitely the case.

----

THE RIVALRY KEEPS ON.

I think the feud between Jessica Alba and Olivia Wilde is in for another "Wilde" turn of events. That feud would have a much more interesting story to tell should Jessica Alba get her act together and make for another push at a playoff run. Jessica is the ONLY girl in this contest's history to win her division three times, so she knows how to go for success. Also, she got off to a slow start in Season 1 (though not as slow as this season) and it took her quite a while before she got to first place in her division. When she finally did, that's where she stayed. What gives Alba hope is that Katrina and Kristen are not winning as well. Jessica's popularity should get her back in the thick of things.

----

THE UNVEILING OF THE IRINA SHAYK

Of all the things that happened, I feel that Irina deserves a special spot for the conversation because everything has been about her this week, in and out of this contest. She has definitely made me very proud of her, more than anyone else this week. Although she has modeled for years now, I knew that she was on the rise to become a more prominent, more popular figure in the world of fashion. Irina has done this contest an incredible amount of service and credibility already by gracing the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. The last time this has happened to a girl in this contest was Marisa Miller, but that didn't do her any good because she went on to have a not-so-good season. But with Irina, I feel that she is a very special case, and it appears that other people feel the same way from reading their comments.

It is only fitting and a sort of a story book ending that she win her first match this week, making it all that much more eventful. A good win over a Joanna Krupa who I feel is still in good hands of having a good season.

Joanna after the match:
"If there is anyone who I wouldn't mind losing to, it's her. This was clearly her week from the start, and it was also her greats looks, her great feet, and destiny itself to help guide her to her first ever win. With those circumstances, there was nothing I could've done about it. With all that has happened to her, I can't hold this loss personal. I think she was going to win no matter who she faced this week. I just so happened to be that girl. Oh well. But no one deserves that cover more than Irina. I love her."

This week has been centered around the Sports Illustrated theme and both Ana Beatriz Barros and Marisa Miller have contributed their works of art into the conversation to make things more alluring. Both women are sensational, as always.

But this week belongs to Irina. We've seen her reaction after finding out that she's been the Chosen Girl. Now, here's a vignette that you won't find anywhere else on YouTube.

The Irina Shayk --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z86vLvYNAr8

----

Week 2 was VERY interesting, to say the least.

Week 3 starts on Tuesday night. In my opinion, the matches next week are better than the ones we had this week.

See you then.

--National

[ February 20, 2011, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am pretty pleased with the results of this weeks match ups. i am glad to see jessica lowndes win as i think she is very underrated. victoria justice i do believe is going to be a force to be reckoned with as the weeks progress and i think she has a damn good chance at being up for the division. as much as i am a kim fan, ashley pulling the upset is quite pleasing too. she too is very underrated and i hope her success continues. i couldnt be happier too to see katherine mcphee beat eva. personally i believe eva is overrated and glad to see her lose a close one.

i am surprised at how poorly kelly brook has done as well as emmanuelle chriqui. these women are beautiful and have really sexy feet. i hope to see them rise up and kick some ass soon.

already looking forward to this weeks contests.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links