Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 3. Famous Women. Their Feet. Enshrined For Always. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 3. Famous Women. Their Feet. Enshrined For Always.
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
The match between the Official Symbols of the two classes makes for a very special showdown. It is here in where bragging rights are at stake where bragging rights are at a very high point. Marisa Miller wants to establish the very notion that the American Female Class is a league that honors for the patriotism that it stands for. Marisa Miller makes for the perfect example of what the American tradition entails.

Candice Swanepeol is here to replenish the National Female Class as conference that exudes euphoria and a standard that any potential newcomer can aspire to and a privilege that its current members can be proud to be a part of.

Both classes on opposite ends of the spectrum, seeking to dominate one another, will never see eye-to-eye on things, and a war that sees no end and truce.

This match really exemplifies the importance and difference that these two classes have against each other and the allegiance that Marisa Miller and Candice Swanepoel pledge to abide by.

For her class, each women dedicates this match to her peers, for there is no option but to flourish for her conference.

That was so well put together. And it really sells this match for everything that it's worth and it really tries to explain just how important each class is to the contest. It shows your hard work and dedication you put into making this contest as popular as it is, and your way of speaking shows it with how you package this game.

I saw that Irina interview. She's just one of those girls that make you say "Oh my god!" Not too many women can look that good and stay that sexy.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. It's about time she's winning. And knowing Megan Fox, that's how it's going to stay. Megan Fox needs to take care of this match, especially since it looks as if Candice Swanepoel is about to lose her lead to Marisa Miller. That match has become a real event to watch because even though Candice is a divisional rival to Megan, I am rooting for Candice to win this one for the NFC. She speaks for that class and I do not want her to fall victim to Marisa. And let me tell you: Candice looks stunning this week because she knows how incredibly important this match is to her and this is her chance to start building her credibility as someone who's on the uprise of becoming better. Even if she loses, I'll still be proud of her for her effort she put into this.

Now I'm catching myself going through some of their Twitter things. I think Kristen Bell has Beiber fever after watching his movie. I had to roll my eyes after seeing her picture. But at least she enjoyed herself. She does nothing to antagonize anyone, so I'll give her a pass. Even though I voted for Alba, I had to admit that Kristen looked pretty nice this week.

And Audrina looks like she's getting to grips with herself as it looks like she's about to retake the lead in her match with Victoria Justice. The way Victoria is performing this week, it's safe to assume that she could be in this contest for a while even if she loses.

And it looks like Kim is finally getting herself back together. Assuming she's going to win, it'll be a very interesting season with her finally in the mix.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, that's the attitude I was expecting.

Of course, I was also expecting you to trash anybody who was competing against your girl. [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:

All I have to say is: It's about time.

Speaking of being of how it's about time, it's about time that AnnaLynne McCord is on her way to her first victory of the season. This will be a great week for her if the other three girls in her division also lose. Of those three Katharine still has time to sneak in a victory because there were a few times where I remember seeing being five or four votes behind Dewan.

And the battle between the classes is certainly an epic. It's amazing the things Marisa does. Now I'm not too sure that Candice can overcome the lead that she lost. But I'm also rooting for the NFC. Mostly because of AnnaLynne. But also because I feel that that class, as a whole, has better women. And because Candice looks so hot this week.

I will feel great for AnnaLynne winning this week. But I might feel a great sense of loss if Candice loses for the class she's supposed to represent. This could be bitter sweet for me.

I can't believe that one of these women will actually lose this week.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAN AM
Board Regular
Member # 36789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAN AM   Email PAN AM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is your Captain speaking.

Big fan of this contest. I missed the first two weeks of voting. But I did vote just in time before the time expired.

PamAm is back in business and Marisa Miller is back as your head stewardess, flight attendant, sky bitch, or whatever the heck they call it these days. I did get a chance to see how things were in the last two weeks, and Marisa continues to impress the men in the United States that hot women are free to wear whatever clothing specifically meant to stimulate men, and are allowed to wear footwear specifically meant to win this contest.

And I'm especially glad that I voted earlier this week to help Marisa win a match that puts her on a higher platform as a spokesmodel for her class.

I believe that Marisa can't be beat. She is more focused, she's refueled her engine, she has unlimited frequent flyer miles. Whenever I see her and her feet, my dick grows a mile high.

Joanna has nothing on Miller. Beatriz Barros had nothing on her. And Jessica Szohr? Don't make me laugh. She flies coach. Seated by the restroom. Marisa flies first class because she has first class feet. Others are first class, too. Like Candice and Irina.

I can't wait to see Marisa winning this whole thing. It's Marisa's year. Not Olivia's or Megan's.

--------------------
PAM AM
America First

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen Electra loses. Can you believe this? Even if you're not a fan of hers, losing a match is something you don't expect out of her. Her pictures were rockin this week. It seems like every week something new unfolds in this contest that'll leave people second guessing as to what will happen next.

And what a match that was between Marisa and Candice. I'll never forget it. The AFC can take this victory and celebrate it. But I have to give Candice major props for a job well done, regardless of the loss. She gave us the message that she can be for real with the support the voters have given her. Candice has a bright future ahead of her. But the question is how does she accept the loss?

And Victoria Justice lost. Poor girl! She has great potential and she should take no shame after losing to an established powerhouse like Audrina.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 3-0-0-1.000
Katrina Bowden 1-2-0-.333
Jessica Alba 1-2-0-.333
Kristen Bell 0-3-0-.000

Division II

Marisa Miller 3-0-0-1.000
Joanna Krupa 2-1-0-.666
Ana Beatriz Barros 0-3-0-.000
Jessica Szohr 0-3-0-.000

Division III

Stacy Keibler 3-0-0-1.000
Carmen Electra 2-1-0-.666
Jessica Lowndes 1-2-0-.333
Kim Kardashian 1-2-0-.333

Division IV

Miranda Kerr 2-1-0-.666
Irina Shayk 2-1-0-.666
Eva Longoria 1-2-0-.333
Adriana Lima 0-3-0-.000

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 3-0-0-1.000
Ashley Tisdale 2-1-0-.666
Jenna Dewan 1-2-0-.333
Jennifer Aniston 0-3-0-.000

Division II

Katy Perry 3-0-0-1.000
Audrina Patridge 2-1-0-.666
Victoria Justice 2-1-0-.666
Kelly Brook 0-3-0-.000

Division III

Megan Fox 3-0-0-1.000
Alessandra Ambrósio 2-1-0-.666
Candice Swanepoel 2-1-0-.666
Emmanuelle Chriqui 1-2-0-.333

Division IV

Eva Mendes 2-1-0-.666
Katharine McPhee 2-1-0-.666
AnnaLynne McCord 1-2-0-.333
Carrie Underwood 0-3-0-.000

----

THE FUTURE OF THE BUSINESS WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT

Victoria Justice is the youngest girl to ever start a season in Fashionistas' history. If there was ever a time to introduce a prodigy to the world of Foot Fetish Hollywood, this ... is ... it. There have been young women to come into this contest with some promise of a successful run. None moreso than Victoria. There are very few times where a group of people feel that someone is going to make a meaningful impact in the game, an impact so insightful, that that person is the face of the franchise in-waiting. That type of person is someone who people feel will have the baton passed on to them when the current leader runs out of steam in dominance. It takes special appreciation to be of witness to such a person, that you know it's just a matter of time before that person realizes it's full potential.

While her full potential may not happen overnight, I feel she is ahead of schedule and a reservation to be in the company of all time greats will be awaiting for her in due time.

Victoria Justice is a special treat for all of us to get to love and enjoy. Her rivalry with Audrina Patridge and Katy Perry will serve as the perfect fit for her to build her legacy. I do not think that she can make a better fit had she been placed in any othe division because the intrigue will be somewhat out of place. Victoria can feed off of Audrina and Katy just fine. Both women are well liked, very popular, and while Audrina has been to the finals before, Katy Perry seems like an early favorite to make it that far this year. Victoria can learn from those two and this can shape into another storied rivalry that can be in the same conversation with rivalries that have shown to be intense Alba-Olivia, Beckinsale-Johannson, Carmen-Kim. Other women this year can create new storied rivalries, including Victoria's case. But time will tell. With Victoria, I don't think she'll disappoint.

Victoria got her first big test this week against someone who knows how to handle business in Audrina. Victoria showed the world that she can hang in there with the popular girls after showing that she can do that with Audrina. A special victoriy was in the balance and that victory would've catapulted her into more promising leads. But while Audrina adores her, Audrina had to school the rookie. The message Audrina sent was that while her time may be in the future, Audrina's time is still now and Audrina's time is planning on staying for a while at least. Audrina was not going to let a rookie show up the defending NFC Champion in their first match together.

That division is set to be one of the more popular divisions of all time if the drama continues the way it's going.

Victoria's career is not on a path of self destruction that has plagued Britney Spears and it is not in a turmoil of some controversy like a Miley Cyrus or a Lindsay Lohan. Victoria is a different case because while controversy can keep those women around in fame, something like that can flat out destroy Victoria's career. If Victoria can keep it together, she will go on to have a successful career in the Fashionistas.

A loss to Audrina will take Victoria a step back. That loss won't kill her. It's just that she'll have to wait for her defining moment to shine best.

----

CARMEN ELECTRASHOCKED

Every time Carmen Electra loses, we have to act as if the world is in a state of schock. Carmen has never lost more than three matches in any season (not including the playoffs). Including the first three weeks of this season, Carmen has lost one in every 7.28 matches. That's the all time record for any girl who's been in this contest for at least three full seasons. Carmen is one of those girls who is very intimidating and she seems like an automatic win (or at least a heavy favorite to win) regardless of who she faces. It's such a rare occurence to see her lose that the devoted fan of this contest has to sit back and take a moment of silence because things like this just doesn't happen and people treat it as if the world has stopped rotating on its own axis.

She's been so dominant that people treat her losses this way even if it was against someone who's as consistent as Kate Beckinsale. Kate has won her division twice in the last three seasons and has made the National Class Championship match twice. So we're not talking about someone who's some pushover. For Kate Beckinsale, for being as consistent as she's ever been, this win is clearly her biggest regular season win in her career. She's won a lot of matches, but when it came to matches she had to win to prove herself more worthy, she couldn't do it. The best analogy I can use for her (for anyone who's a football fan) is that Kate is the Indianapolis Colts of this contest. She's pretty unstoppable in the regular season year in and year out. But when it comes to the playoffs, they often fall short. Kate is just like that. But after scoring a win this big, this can enhance her confidence in her fanbase that she can make it as far as the NFC Championship match this year, in the same class as Megan Fox, Audrina Patridge.

The other side note to this is that Kate sent a VERY strong message to Ashley Tisdale. After seeing her beat Kim last week, Kate felt like she HAD to beat Carmen. Even though Ashley won this week, Kate stole her thunder a little bit this week because Kate is still ahead of her in the standings. So far, Tisdale has not shown that that win last week was some fluke, so we'll have to see about it next time.

For Carmen, not only did she lose, but Kim Kardashian won her first match this season against another top star in this contest. More importantly, that win puts her just one win behind Carmen, reinvigorating the rivalry once again. Especially so since there's still a lot of season left to go. But those two have company. Stacy is staying calm, cool, and collected. In fact, if you look at her pictures this week, she looks calm, cool, collected. She's taking a sip, she's relaxing. She looks pretty comfortable for someone who's in that division.

This marks the first time in history that Carmen Electra AND Kim Kardashian have been behind another girl in their division at the same time. We're talking 35 consecutive weeks of dominance between those two in that division.

So we have Stacy taking in some sun, it's a safe bet to make that Carmen won't let anyone upstage her next week, AND the defending World Champion is starting to show sings of life. This is not good news regardless of who you're rooting for in that division.

----

AMERICAs ARMED FORCES WINS ANOTHER BATTLE

This match brings a nice summary to what this week has been all about and to what the meaning of this contest really is. The American Female Class is about accepting women, even if they are from different countries, and giving them the liberty to showcase their talents across the world. With the National Female Class, it is the direct decendant of the original idea of what I was going to make this contest about. Before the first season, I thought about making this a 16-woman contest, with the rules being completely and extremely different than what we have today. But that contest would've been over and done very quickly so I decided to put it on hold to come up with a way of making it last longer with more women involved. That's when I decided to adapt the concept of pro football's set up of their season and that's when I decided to add in the AFC. The AFC is not a direct decendant from the original idea I had for this contest because originally, I wanted to name the contest "The National Female Class."

The National Female Class is not about America specifically. It's more about an abstract concept of what the definition of "home" is. The word "America" is more concrete. The AFC is fighting to feel more accepted in this contest. The NFC tries to lay claim that this contest belongs

Marisa Miller is the embodiment of the American Idea. Candice Swanepoel provides a different feel to the contest for the qualities and traits she brings to the table. This was a match that felt as an exhibition, that carried a special care to it, and it was a match that made people see it differently than they would do with the other, more typical matches where such a thing as class pride was at stake (other than the Finals Classic, of course.)

What made it especially special was the fact that these two are friends. That match was of special interest because while Marisa is a powerhouse in this contest, people were still unsettled or unsure about Candice since she's a rookie. Candice took control of the match 90-95 percent of the time. At one time it must've been felt that Candice was going to win it. The fact that Candice was able to bring it to Marisa shows that she is quite ready to handle big time pressure, even if it was in a losing effort.

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
Candice has a bright future ahead of her. But the question is how does she accept the loss?

The trick, of course, is not to accept the loss. The trick is to learn and grow from it.

Both women have been classly about how they handled everything this week. And something special happened after the match was over. Marisa helped Candice off the floor, they kissed, hugged and made up. So even though Marisa best represented her class and even though the AFC won, Marisa had the heart and decency to let the world acknowledge that Candice is also in a class of her own to make for a storybook ending to what has been a memorable week.

See you all next Tuesday for the start of Week 4.

Thanks a million to those who have posted comment and those who had the time to vote. I thank all of you so much.

**The following presentation has been brought to you by the National Fashionistas.**

[ February 27, 2011, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links