Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 9. The Showcase Showdown of Famous Women. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 9. The Showcase Showdown of Famous Women.
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is it, ladies and gentlemen. This match has the makings for what will turn out to be a good match. Megan Fox against the girl who National appointed as the the official symbol of the NFC, Candice Swanepeol.

While I don't think that Candice is as bad as some guys in here make her out to be, I also don't see her getting past Megan Fox again in this rematch.

This match caught me by surprise because I did not expect those two to face each other until much later in the season. So now we know that Megan will face either Emmanuelle Chriqui or Alessandra Ambrosio in Week 17.

With that being said, if Megan wins this week, she's got the division, basically.

I would've voted for Candice any other week with the pictures she has this week. But not this week.

In addition to all of this, I'm digging the look Ana Beatriz Barros has. I love how her feet look in those shoes. I love that unique angel of her feet in those shoes in the last picture of the first row.

And Tisdale's matches are always fun to watch. I voted for her this week. And, hey, look who's with her...it's Vanessa Hudgens. Glad to see her back, National. Those two look well together. I love to see those two smiling.

And when it comes to smiling, nothing reminds me more about that than Miranda Kerr. She's always smiling, which makes her so lovable. I certainly wish there was the option to vote for both of them, but I went with Miranda this week. The fact that this picture is so big, really brings home the point of how sexually exciting one can get from looking down at her feet in those shoes.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/046cd8126414861

And Alba cannot catch a break in her schedule. What a year this is turning out for her.

And as much as I love to pick on Audrina, I had to give her my vote this week. While AnnaLynne looks fantastic, Audrina's picture where she taking her feet out of the pool was hot.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The match between Kate Beckinsale and Katy Perry is their first-ever encounter. I know there are a lot of people (myself included) who would love to see how this match comes to an end. Both women receive a lot of praise in Foot Fetish Hollywood and the positive comments they receive certainly outweigh the negatives by thousands of miles.

This is certainly a dream match that many people would pay to see, and the lady walking out of this match would've certainly deserved it.

A great match between both women who made the playoffs last year, women who are in contention of making the playoff tournament this June.

To help further celebrate this match, I have two clips I want to show you. The one from Katy Perry is not new to anyone (or most people). We've seen this clip before, but a revisit every once in a while certainly doesn't hurt, and it is for the appreciative eye.

The clip from Beckinsale is a clip that I think no one has seen, unless you were fortunate enough to catch the conversation when it first aired. I tried looking for it on YouTube, but I didn't find it. This could be the first time you come across this clip.

Listen to Kate's clip. Even though she doesn't do what Katy did in her clip, I still think it's a nice contribution to this week's foot debate/discussion.

Katy Perry --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ9bHJ2Pl-I

vs.

Kate Beckinsale --
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=34drcls&s=7

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Duffy:

While I don't think that Candice is as bad as some guys in here make her out to be, I also don't see her getting past Megan Fox again in this rematch.

I also don't think that Candice is bad at all. I'm willing to bet anyone that her feet taste like Candy. I bet you. Candice can rub her feet across my face anytime she wishes to. However, I do see her winning this match. Candice will take this one.

quote:
Originally posted by Duffy:

The fact that this picture is so big, really brings home the point of how sexually exciting one can get from looking down at her feet in those shoes.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/046cd8126414861

*Stroking*

quote:
Originally posted by National:
The one from Katy Perry is not new to anyone (or most people). We've seen this clip before, but a revisit every once in a while certainly doesn't hurt, and it is for the appreciative eye.

The clip from Beckinsale is a clip that I think no one has seen, unless you were fortunate enough to catch the conversation when it first aired. I tried looking for it on YouTube, but I didn't find it. This could be the first time you come across this clip.

Listen to Kate's clip. Even though she doesn't do what Katy did in her clip, I still think it's a nice contribution to this week's foot debate/discussion.

Katy Perry --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ9bHJ2Pl-I

vs.

Kate Beckinsale --
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=34drcls&s=7

Man, thanks a whole lot for these clips. I apologize for being among the last one to see that Katy Perry clip since the whole foot fetish population as seen the clip. Since I'm primarily a breast/cleavage guy, I was not looking for clips like this from the beginning. But thanks to you, I've found the perfect spot for breaking me in to the foot fetish world more fully and really understanding and appreciating just how wonderful women's feet are. I really thank you, man.

Katy Perry's soles look like they taste like vanilla. The fact that she was down with showing the soles of her feet like that shoes that she a rockin' chick who's down for just about anything [Mmm]

And I appreciate that Kate clip. It's cool to see celebs talk about this without showing much disgust about it. I guess Diddy would not like AnnaLnne McCord's feet, then.

Thanks a lot for making my week.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indemand
Board Regular
Member # 33962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indemand   Email indemand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have excellent taste in deciding which pictures to show. Liters of fluids being sprayed with these pictures.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

olivia wilde over victoria justice?? in what world?

As you know, on planet Earth, anything can happen. But I also voted for Victoria. Not that I find Olivia to be bad. It's just that this week, Victoria has the magic to make the voters come to her side. Looking at Victoria's pictures, I didn't see how I was going to vote against her.

With those luscious red lips (in her first set of pictures) and her pretty feet, I would love for her to give me a blowjob and a foot job at the same time. But she's too young to be corrupted like that, which makes me love her even more. Because she's so innocent.

The pictures showing the different angles of just the shoes by itself, is very powerful because it turns me on so much to know that Victoria wore the exact same model of shoes. It's been mentioned a few times over the last few weeks that those pictures make you imagine just how they smell like. And I also think Victoria's feet will smell just like the brand new leather smell that came from the shoes. It's Yves Saint Laurent she was wearing, for Christ sake! Just like Gucci, that shit is expensive. That's not something she'll wear often just so that it won't wear out so soon.

I love the shot that shoes the bottom of her shoes and she shot before it. Sine people like showing links, I'll do the same to show what I'm talking about.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/6aa264126726796
http://www.imagebam.com/image/d1a621126726785

That's so sexy and hot.

Now with Victoria's feet in them, I'm in love. With this shot, don't you just love the arch that you can see from her feet?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/305e55126729011

The same can be said for this one.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/2aa860126725216

It's such a turn on to fantasize about someone that young and beautiful who knows how to use her feet in shoes like those.

If everything is right with the world, then Victoria will win this week.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And as far as Joanna Krupa goes...I can understand nusuth's fascination with her. But anyone else? Not so much.
to be honest, i am not crazy over krupa. she's pretty and her feet are pretty nice, but i am not a diehard fan. it was more that any decent set of feet should be beating jessica alba. [Laugh]

btw, at this point, some of my surprises have reversed. all feels right at the moment.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
to be honest, i am not crazy over krupa. she's pretty and her feet are pretty nice, but i am not a diehard fan. it was more that any decent set of feet should be beating jessica alba. [Laugh]

I guess you spoke too soon because as of the moment that I'm typing this, Jessica Alba has tied Kupra. My goodness, what a match this one is turning out to be. With about 24 hours to go before the poll stops, who know what will happen.

And why has no one talked about Emmanuelle? Am I the only one who saw her pictures? With pictures like those, she can make a little comeback and make things very interesting in her division and maybe stir up Megan and Candice a little bit.

And I feel that Duffy has a point. If Megan wins this match, she could very well get the division.

And Eva Longoria is looking pretty good this week. A win this week avoids her from going into oblivion. But I'm also afraid that that can happen to AnnaLynne. I don't think she has taken the lead at any time in her match against Audrina, but she has kept it pretty close. I hope McCord can get some more people on her side.

About those two clips National showed last night. Man, if I was that close to Katy Perry's soles, and she lets me inspect them, I'll have that image engraved in my memory forever and ever. Man, I'm jealous of that guy. And for that Beckinsale clip with Diddy, I guess he won't want anything to do with McCord. I don't mind a long second toe, as long as the woman is hot, like McCord.

At first I thought Kate was getting a bit weirded out by the fact that he had a foot fetish, but she seemed cool with it immediately after when she was playful and kept the conversation alive.

If men knew that their wives would look like the way Kate did in that clip when she's into her late thirties, I think there would be more marriages and less divorce. Kate is flawless.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not participate in the voting of this contest only to see Jessica Alba fall short of making the playoffs. I'm here to see that Alba makes the playoffs one way or another, preferably as division champion. For there, it's trying to win her the championship. This contest is not going to have a playoff without Jessica Alba; are you kidding me? If anyone hopes to see Alba away from the playoffs, then you need to get back on your medications and regain some sense of sanity into yourselves.

There shouldn't be as many as four women in this contest, let alone in this planet, that has feet that are better than Alba's. I mean, what the hell is a Krupa? Sounds like a bad pastry from Greece. Hope Alba holds onto this lead and gets herself back into business of winning this whole thing.

And, no, Megan should not beat Candice. Candice feet looks better in her shoes than Megan Fox's feet in her shoes. Why isn't anyone seeing that? No more of this Megan Fox garbage. Candice looks stunning in both sets and her feet are in beatiful display.

It's about time that Chriqui gets some positive attention. With feet as hot as hers, she should be among the division leaders.

Stacy Keibler has certainly made her division very interesting to watch. She has the week off, and it doesn't look like Carmen will take advantage of that. It still looks as if Carmen and Kim cannot find the answer to Stacy's popularity in this contest.

I'm surprised that Audrina is not ahead of McCord by a landslide.

And if anyone is paying attention, Ashley just might pull off another big win. Eva Mendes's pictures are very hot this week. Those closeups are amazing, and Ashley is slowing down Mendes' game. If she keeps this up, someone in the NFC is goint to get robbed out of a playoff spot.

Olivia can smile for now. I hope Victoria helps Jessica out by beating Wilde so that Olivia's lead over Alba doesn't get any larger. But when you see Alba ahead of Olivia in the standings by season's end, that Gucci lady will want nothing to do with her again. By the way, I think that lady has some pretty nice feet. Not bad for someone her age. I'm not talking about Olivia, of course. Everything about Wilde is bad for her age. Alba looks so much better than Olivia this week, and you know it.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snow by Summer
Board Regular
Member # 39539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snow by Summer   Email Snow by Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how Victoria is trying to fix her dress in the first picture. Hope she wins. Someone mentioned how her feet would smell or taste like the leather right from her killer shoes. Could be. But it can also smell like moist lotion. The feet might sweat a bit, but it will smell like lotion that is moist from the heat warmth inside her shoes. And those pictures of her arch from her shoes are what makes hot girls hot. And when you look at the pictures of her shoes, it's going to make some guy shoot his white stuff into her shoes. Would anyone want to do that to her, especially into shoes like those? Those shoes cost more than everything I had on today combined.

But I'm here for Ashley. Ashley's feet are the right size for such a hot girl. Anyone who voted against Ashley's feet in favor of Mendes must give me a good reason.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a feeling that Alba was going to catch up and get ahead of Krupa. Damn it, people, what the hell is wrong with you? You see a pair of (arguably) the hottest feet in the world from some hot babe who's one of the hottest in the world, and you vote for whoever is facing Joanna instead?

Now it's a state of panic because there's about 12 hours remaining, and as great as Alba's been over the years, it's not by any stretch of the imagination that she could win this match.

Guys, do what's right. Vote for Krupa.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indemand
Board Regular
Member # 33962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indemand   Email indemand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fine choice of pictures of Kristen Bell. One of the more underrated feet in this contest. They need some licking.

Eva Mendes' pictures this week makes it real difficult to concentrate on anything else.

It's always great to see Marisa's feet. They're always beautiful.

Emmanuelle's feet are totally amazing. It's criminal that she has a losing record. But it looks as if she's starting to get herself out of the rut.

Candice Swanepoel: [Smile]

The number of pictures National posted this week, how hot they look and the quality of these pictures are just too amazing. That's the true definition of what a celebrity feet discussion on this board is. We don't get spoiled like this anywhere else in here. Everything from the shoe department pictures, to the fashion apparel pix, to the women's feet themselves, this place is a truly magnificent place to be.

But why stop there? When I come back home from work, I'll stop into celebfeet4us and post a few comments in there. He does a job well done and he should receive a lot of praise for the many women he posts in there.

All together, an abundance bunch of celeb feet all for free. Why pay when you can get this all for free?

I'm going to have a heart attack from jerking off to these pictures and clips.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAN AM
Board Regular
Member # 36789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAN AM   Email PAN AM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's PanAm.

This week, our plane landed way before it took off because Marisa didn't have to work hard this week. I mean look at Marisa. She didn't have to look all that nice this week because look who she faced. This week was so easy, I even let the co-pilot take control of this flight.

Look at Jessica Szohr. The girl always looked disheveled, except for last week. Last week, she looked pretty good. So nice, in fact, I let her in the plane. This week, however, we exercised our policy by not letting homeless-looking people into the plane. That's what Szohr was. Homeless-looking. If she's going to have tattoos on her feet, at least make it a hot design. She couldn't get that right, just like the rest of her. But she will never be a stewardess with PanAm. Why? No stewardess of mine is going to have tattoos on her feet. Nope. I want clean women with class and sex appeal. Like Marisa. PanAm is about putting our best foot forward by being presentable and nice. By "best foot forward," I mean having our flight crew of hot women be of service by rubbing their feet on the customer's pants instead of giving them peanuts and a cup of coke.

As for Joanna, nice win. Actually, I don't mean that. The next time you face Marisa, you'll be leaving the plane on a straight-back. I suggest you request for that seat in advance because Joanna's hope of making the playoffs will be paralyzed. (For those who don't know, a straight-back is a narrow chair used to help move handicap people to and from their seats. The wheelchair will be too wide to fit on the narrow aisles. )

Or maybe, if Joanna gets on the plane, instead of having her seated in coach so that Marisa will have to look at her overrated feet, I'll make sure Joanna's placed in the cargo bin with all the other live animals. I'll tell you what, if Joanna's feet gets on my plane, a little girl who's not seated too far away will get sick just from looking at it. And just like the scene from that Airplane movie, the stewardess will have to sing her a song just to cheer her up so that she feels better soon.

Joanna, your feet are not first-class material.

--------------------
PAM AM
America First

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snow by Summer:
Ashley's feet are the right size for such a hot girl. Anyone who voted against Ashley's feet in favor of Mendes must give me a good reason.

Both have very sexy feet. I'll spend endless hours with Ashley's feet, and I'll spend the same amount of time with Eva M's feet. I voted for Mendes over Tisdale (not an easy choice for me to make, by the way) because it's Eva Mendes we're talking about. I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but you know what I mean. [Smile]

I think the fact that Mendes is having a good year so far is turning me on a LOT. I'd like to see her have a lot of success this season because her feet are just that damn sexy to not miss the playoffs. I feel that if she's in the playoffs, her opponent will take her for granted. That'll make me feel so good.

But my overall pick is Kim Kardashian. After looking at her pictures this week, I don't know how anyone can make the case that that's how perfect feet should not look like. I'm telling you, they looked perfect this week. Aniston never stood a chance.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PamAm, I must admit that I like your style and what you say makes you unique from any other member of this forum, and it really lives up to your name. But you're talking about Joanna as if she's Jessica Szohr. I think Joanna is one of the best ones in here, and Joanna is someone who I feel can be easily pissed off. With Miller, it might take longer to piss her off because she does seem more classy, as you say. But if Joanna is pissed, that means her fan base might feel the same way. Joanna is still right behind Marisa, Joanna is looking pretty good to make the playoffs, and I haven't been disappointed with any pictures from her this season.

For your sake, I hope that by the time those two face each other again, that you would've have run your mouth too far.

My pick is Joanna to win that division. But I don't hate Marisa the way you hate Joanna. In fact, I want Marisa in the playoffs, too. So don't get me wrong, I love Marisa's feet, too. I'm a big fan of hers. I just saying that a Joanna win over Marisa in a rematch can cost Miller a spot in the playoffs.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 6-2-0-.750
Jessica Alba 3-5-0-.375
Katrina Bowden 2-6-0-.250
Kristen Bell 1-7-0-.125

Division II

Marisa Miller 7-1-0-.875
Joanna Krupa 6-2-0-.750
Ana Beatriz Barros 3-5-0-.375
Jessica Szohr 0-8-0-.000

Division III

Stacy Keibler 6-2-0-.750
Carmen Electra 5-3-0-.625
Kim Kardashian 5-3-0-.625
Jessica Lowndes 3-5-0-.375

Division IV

Irina Shayk 5-3-0-.625
Miranda Kerr 5-4-0-.555
Eva Longoria 4-5-0-.444
Adriana Lima 1-7-0-.125

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 6-2-0-.750
Ashley Tisdale 4-4-0-.500
Jennifer Aniston 2-6-0-.250
Jenna Dewan 1-7-0-.125

Division II

Audrina Patridge 6-2-0-.750
Victoria Justice 6-2-0-.750
Katy Perry 6-3-0-.666
Kelly Brook 1-7-0-.125

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 7-1-0-.875
Megan Fox 7-2-0-.777
Alessandra Ambrósio 4-4-0-.500
Emmanuelle Chriqui 3-5-0-.375

Division IV

Eva Mendes 7-1-0-.875
Katharine McPhee 3-5-0-.375
AnnaLynne McCord 3-5-0-.375
Carrie Underwood 2-6-0-.250

----

IMPORTED FROM SOUTH AFRICA, THE NFCs SILENT TREASURE

Candice Swanepoel comes to us as an imported good from the natural resources of South Africa. Candice Swanepoel is someone with the given grace that makes for an enchanting recipe on how to stay trapped in her soothing allure. Candice does not speak too many words. But whenever she does, what we hear always stays on cue with what she means becuase her words always seem to go through a refining process before they are actually spoken. Combine that with her great accent and her sex appeal, and what we have someone that massages all of our five senses. Someone of few words and very eye catching, esecially after sweeping the season series over Megan Fox, makes for a silent treasure.

A silent treasure because she was what I was looking for to represent the National Female Class. A silent treasure even moreso for being placed in the same division as Megan Fox and having to live up to that title by getting the best of her twice in a row when there were people who were a bit skeptical as to whether she could handle such a task. A silent treasure because now having been the puzzle that Megan can't solve, Candice stays quiet and look all the better at the same time.

When Candice loses, she says very little. When she wins, she says even less. But believe me, she is very excited for being the first woman to do what ten other women before her couldn't: beat Megan Fox twice.

Now the only way Megan can still win the division is if she finishes the season with a better record than Candice. A tie won't do it for her because Step 1 of the tie breaker (head-to-head) automatically favors Swanepoel. That loss puts Megan at a half-win behind Candice. Fox has done well against everyone else she's faced, meaning that even though Candice is in first of her division, she cannot afford to slip up because one mistake can be more than enough for Megan to finish the season ahead of her.

But if Candice was that close to beating Marisa Miller, and then learning something from that loss to beat Megan twice to stay ahead in the division, show the world that Candice is battle tested and ready to take her Victoria Secret success and implimenting that onto this feild.

Since her first day in this contest, Megan ran the NFC as if she knew what her opponents were going to do before they did them. No one could mention NFC without mentioning Megan Fox. She was having a great season after beating the likes of Audrina Patridge and Joanna Krupa. Now Megan has someone to answer to.

And now, with the magnitude of what Candice has just accomplished, Swanepoel's silent treasure is worth so much, that it now puts Megan's stranglehold on the NFC on hold.

----

BIG STARS NOT WINNING LIKE BIG STARS

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:

National, this contest is in it's fourth year. Has there ever been a time where Alba lost three, or even two, in a row?

This loss marks the first time in her career that Jessica Alba has lost three matches in a row. The last time Alba lost two matches in a row was in Weeks 2 and 3 of the first season way back in 2008. Those loses came to Eva Longoria and Mandy Moore, respectively. Losing two matches in a row that year wasn't enough for her to miss winning her division. Losing three matches, however, can be one too many for her. In this contest, where each girl has sixteen matches, losing three in a row can be the final nail in the coffin to your season. Luckly for her, Olivia also lost, keeping Alba three wins behind her. There's still a chance for her to catch up with eight weeks to go.

This was also the first time that Kate Beckinsale lost twice in a row. Of all girls who have been in this contest since the very beginning back in 2008, Kate is the last one to lose twice in consecutive matches. I've given different stats about Kate throughout this season that shows just how consistent she is. This is just another one to show that she is the most consistent girl to never win a championship.

"Kate is the last one of those girls to lose twice in a row? Did you forget about Carmen?"

No.

This is the second time in Electra's career that she's lost in back-to-back matches. The last time was in Season 1 in Weeks 8 and 9. They were to Vida Guerra and Shakira.

----

THE EMPHASIS OF THE SEASON

Unlike any other celebrity contest that has been posted on this forum that just starts with a torunament with name splattered at any random spot on the bracket, this one has a season long of matches that makes these women earn their spots in a tournament at the end of the season. And these spots are seeded accordingly.

This contest helps sell the point that a regular season is necessary because you don't know if a relatively unknown star is going to go on a win streak. You don't know if a girl who's been popular for years is going to struggle to find her way through her schedule. Yes, there are times you can pretty much predict who will win which match. But there are times when surprises come along that can change the dynamics of the entire field of the contest. Who knew that Tisdale was going to pull off the biggest upset by beating Kardashain and still have a chance to make the playoffs going into Week 10?

After the terrible season Marisa Miller had back in Season 2008, who knew that Marisa was going to have that great of a season when I brought her back in 2010? When I made Candice the Official Symbol of the NFC, how many people imagined that she will be ahead of Megan, Alessandra and Emmanuelle going into Week 10? Who know, maybe Emmanuelle can get hot all of a sudden and make a push for a wild card spot. It looks like she's starting to come around.

Going into Week 9 of last season, no one thought Jennifer Aniston would make the playoffs. Pretty much everyone thought she was done at this time last year.

Now this year, Irina Shayk seemed to be on top. With Longoria winning this all-important match against her, she goes from someone with little shot of making the playoffs to someone who's now in the thick of things all within the course of a week. Miranda seemed down and out earlier this year. She scored a huge victory over Carmen, and looks hotter than ever doing so.

How many people thought that Carmen and Kim would still be behind Stacy Keibler going into Week 10?

We have eight weeks to go before the playoffs start, which means that a lot can happen between now and then. Perhaps Irina can go on another hot streak, perhaps Miranda and Longoria will fade out. Maybe it can be the other way around. Maybe Candice Swanepoel will end up not winning the division. Perhaps the usual suspects will make the playoffs again this year. The point is, you never know what can happen. Just when we thought we had things figured out, someone like Ashley comes along and makes this season a lot more interesting to watch.

This is why we have the season. This season, moreso than any other ones we've had, can be the season in where things do not go according to plan.

----

quote:
Originally posted by Another Way of Nice:
Since I'm primarily a breast/cleavage guy, I was not looking for clips like this from the beginning. But thanks to you, I've found the perfect spot for breaking me in to the foot fetish world more fully and really understanding and appreciating just how wonderful women's feet are. I really thank you, man.

Thanks a lot for making my week.

It meant a whole lot to me that you've made this known to everyone. I never thought a comment like that would ever come across a foot fetish forum. And it makes it all the more special that you've come to realize that full potential in my contest as opposed to any other foot fetish celeb outlet in this forum. Although this is a foot fetish contest, there are time where I show pictures and clips that have nothing to do with the fetish. I just do it to show just how hot cute or hot they are overall as a way to branch out to different things that make these women a lot of fun to be around. Appearantly, it's really working. Your quote made my week.

----

SOME QUICK FACTS

- Of all loses that Carmen Electra has suffered, this was her first loss in a match in which she NEVER held a lead.

- People in here were talking about how Olivia Wilde wanted to impress that Gucci lady by wearing Gucci shoes. In fact, everything she wore in that pictures were all from Gucci. The jumpsuit, the necklace and the purse she carried.

- The race in Division II of the NFC is so tight, that last week was the first time in history that three girls were tied for first going into Week 9 with as many as five wins. Now that they're tied with six wins, that makes it more impressive and tight. All thanks to one woman ...

----

EVOLUTIONARY JUSTICE

Victoria Justice is evolving evermore into someone who is the future of the business. This win over Olivia Wilde certainly puts her in the conversation among the women who can be very successful in this contest for years to come. She almost took care of Audrina Patridge, handed Katy Perry her first loss this season, and now, in her first Classic of the Week, has shown the entire world that for a rookie, she can handle it like a seasoned veteran. For the youngest girl in the history of ANY foot fetish celeb contest on this forum to learn how to handle her own buiness this quickly is a prodigy -- an evolution who will come to its full fruition when the time seems right.

This photo best describes how Victoria and her fans feel about her fortunes now and her fortunes to come --
http://www.imagebam.com/image/01d89f126728939

She's always promoting peace. Maybe one day, Victoria, peace, and some Rock & Roll will serve Justice if she ever becomes world champion.

----

Thanks so much to everyone for making Week 9 a great celebration of this contest is about. This is certainly one week I will never forget.

This contest is the Grand Spectacle of foot fetish fascination, appeal, and lust forever. This contest is the heritage and history in which it is dedicated to highlight the expensive and lucrative lifestyles of women who are the fame and fortune of our steepest imaginations. This is Showcase Showdown of Famous Women.

----

Don't forget, check out http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/

Week 10 starts Tuesday night.

[ April 09, 2011, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links