Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 12. Your Source for Famous Women and their Feet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 12. Your Source for Famous Women and their Feet.
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a PURE celebrity thread. The pictures in here are golden. Jessica Alba's pictures, especially. Alba is one of the MILFiest MILF that ever did MILF! Victoria is cute, but Alba's pictures show that she's a mega star here. Makes me think of all the saliva I want to drool all over her feet. What a win this would be for her as I am getting a bit worried about Olivia because she's losing her grip here.

Then looking at other women this week like Ana Beatriz Barros, Keibler, Lowndes, Kerr (thanks for showing more shots of her with Candice and Ambrosio in there), Miller, Krupa, and Swanepoel made me realize that this contest has pictures that make me want to break into tears!

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
that is turning out to be a damn close race, isnt it? i'm proud of jessica for being relatively unknown as compared to carmen, stacy and kim.. but unfortunately, in head to head, i dont see having much of a shot. some of the other underdogs that i think are proving their worth are ashley tisdale and victoria justice. it's good to see credit where credit is due.

As much as I like Jessica Lowndes, I think you're right. Look at her division. She's in there with Carmen, Kim, and Stacy. As popular as the first two are, and considering how well Stacy has done, I just do not see how Lowndes will get enough votes to finish the season with more wins than all three of them. Joanna Krupa will most likely end up with the first wild card spot. After her, there are MANY women in contention to get the second spot, including everyone in division III of the AFC because anyone of them can be champion of that division and anyone of them can get the second wild card. They have to depend on the hope that other women outside that division go on a little losing streak.

Another match I'm enjoying this week is the Katy Perry match with Ambrosio. Awesome pictures out of both women. Super closeups of Ambrosio are instant hard ons.

Some of these matches are very telling.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great week is in the books. And I must say that some of these women are making a late push to qualify for the playoffs. Time is running out before the season is over and Jessica Alba is someone who is finally showing up to remind us that her popularity is still here. That was an awesome match to witness and I'm glad that this contest is the best place to see such an encounter take place.

Candice is another one who's showing just how durable she is. I voted for her this week, and her win is very well deserved.

There are a lot of things that are still left to sort out. And I'm glad that I'm a huge fan of this thread and that more amazing things are yet to come.

Thanks for the effort you put into to make this contest such a great place to be.

In the meantime, I'm going to spend some time getting hot with these Joanna Krupa and Candice nude pictures. Amazing works of art, I must say.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 7-4-0-.636
Jessica Alba 6-5-0-.545
Katrina Bowden 2-9-0-.181
Kristen Bell 2-9-0-.181

Division II

Marisa Miller 10-1-0-.909
Joanna Krupa 8-3-0-.727
Ana Beatriz Barros 5-6-0-.454
Jessica Szohr 0-11-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 7-4-0-.636
Stacy Keibler 7-4-0-.636
Jessica Lowndes 5-6-0-.454
Kim Kardashian 5-6-0-.454

Division IV

Irina Shayk 8-3-0-.727
Miranda Kerr 7-4-0-.636
Eva Longoria 6-5-0-.545
Adriana Lima 1-10-0-.090

--

National Female Class

Division I

Ashley Tisdale 6-5-0-.545
Kate Beckinsale 6-5-0-.545
Jennifer Aniston 3-8-0-.272
Jenna Dewan 1-10-0-.090

Division II

Audrina Patridge 8-3-0-.727
Victoria Justice 8-3-0-.727
Katy Perry 8-3-0-.727
Kelly Brook 2-9-0-.181

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 9-2-0-.818
Megan Fox 9-2-0-.818
Alessandra Ambrósio 5-6-0-.454
Emmanuelle Chriqui 4-7-0-.363

Division IV

Eva Mendes 7-4-0-.636
AnnaLynne McCord 5-6-0-.454
Carrie Underwood 4-7-0-.363
Katharine McPhee 4-7-0-.363

----

SUPER FASHIONISTAS

Supermodels make a living by being fashionista savy. In the National Fashionistas, they try to excel at being eye candies to the world of Foot Fetish Hollywood. This week, that notion became an emerging theme.

Marisa Miller is such an amazing piece of work. It is just about impossible to make the case that she's not the best girl in this contest. Being labled as the Official Symbol of the AFC, that was a prize she took to heart and is wearing that title with such prestige that mixes in with sex appeal that isn't too over the top. That mix is the make for a classy formula that helps replenish the appeal of the classic American pin-up model and uses that to help ease through very sexy competition and makes everything look so effortlessly. Even against women who are en route to make the playoffs.

A reason why Marisa makes her wins look so painless and easygoing is that she is perhaps the most well-liked girl in this entire contest or the girl who has the least number of haters. Being labled as the Spokeswoman for the AFC, people look to her for answers and expect her to win just about every match she's in. And Marisa goes into these matches without a scense of worrisome in her nerves. And if there are some worries in her, Marisa does an excellent job of not showing it. She probably does the best job in reassuring her fans of a victory than anyone else in here. Yes, she does have a loss to Joanna Krupa and they do have a rematch to settle. Even though a rematch with her doesn't mean that Marisa is going to win, it also doesn't mean that she will lose to Joanna a second time.

With more wins than any other girl since the start of last season, she is arguably the most talented girl in the Fashionistas.

--

Miranda Kerr has done something that twenty-three other women in the history of this contest have not done: beat Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian. Yes, she is now the only girl who can say that she has a win over both of them. What makes this stat more impressive is that those two wins have come in the same season. This stat also takes into account when a girl has faced one of them in the regular season and the other one in the playoffs, whether it be in the same or different years.

After getting off to a slow start this year, Miranda's season is becoming more super by the week

--

Irina Shayk has been quiet as of late. She was one of the more popular girls in the first six or seven weeks of the season, but the buzz surrounding her has died out a little bit. Thankfully, her fanbase hasn't died out because she's still winning matches. She currently stands as the Number 2 seed for the playoffs in the AFC bracket. That's good enough to get a first ronund bye. Those eight wins she has has come against quality opponents, including a number of women who are bound to make the playoffs. That was the huge reason why her popularity was so high in the first half of the season (thanks to the news of her being unveiled as the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover girl).

But here's a reason why, even with those eight wins, that she should have an area of concern. Actually, two reasons for concern. Two of those three losses were against Eva Longoria and Miranda Kerr, her division rivals. She has yet to have a rematch with either one of them and those matches will tell us a better story as to who will win that division. It's one thing if two of the three losses were against women out of her division. But it's a very different story if those women are too close for comfort, just like those division rivals.

--

Another supermodel worth mentioning is Ana Beatriz Barros. While anyone who's two wins behind the division leader still has a shot of making the playoffs, the same can be said for anyone who's two wins out of getting the second wild card spot. That spot gives a lot of mid-carders hope that they can make a little run to secure a spot for the tournament. She is one of the women setting the example that if you stay in there, that if you keep your focus intact, a spot for a great reward can be available. For anyone who's in Ana's position, she can hope that the other women vying for wild card spots face each other while she sneaks by on defeating the bottom feeders of this game. Besides, she's good enough to beat anyone who has a similar record to her.

--

The supermodel theme continues to the conclusion with the Official Symbol of the NFC in Candice Swanepoel. She is to the NFC what Marisa is to the AFC. Her win this week brings to light of the possibility that those two will face each other in the Finals Classic. That could turn out to be the most storied match that will display the true rivalry between the two classes in the Fashionistas. Candice Swanepoel has Marisa Miller to thank for practically saving her season, even after losing to her in Week 3. Marisa showed that she was the teacher while Candice was still a student who was eager to learn the ways of becoming successful in this contest. Candice took the lessons from the loss and went to study on how she could do better. The results are showing and it was only fitting that Candice had to learn that lesson from another supermodel who once worked for the same company she does. It was only fitting that that lesson came from another other Official Symbol.

Two wins over Megan Fox and this win over Joanna Krupa makes her one of the top contenders in the entire contest, not just the NFC. Candice has developed a love affair from the fans and it seems to follow her where ever she goes.

What a dramatic victory that was for her. That win was a VERY strong message delivered to Megan Fox that Candice is not going anywhere. Megan doesn't scare her and that is turning a lot of people on, including Candice herself. Again, when Candice loses she says very little; when Candice wins, she says even less. Even though Candice is not someone who says a whole lot of things, be rest assure that Megan got the message loud and clear.

This was Megan's hope that she would be the the division leader. She was banking on Joanna to do the job that she couldn't do herself. I said a few weeks ago that the schedule slightly favored Candice. A win over someone as dominat as Krupa means that Fox will have to work even harder to win her division.

----

WHEN THINGS GET DARK, THE ANGEL ARISES

What an amazing turn of events. Jessica Alba is revising her role as the Dark Angel and is one sunset away from tying Olivia for the division lead. At one time, Olivia had the chance of being four wins ahead of Alba. But that lead was held at three wins ahead. In this contest, one win can make a world of difference because Alba is getting stronger as the season is getting closer to an end. She is so close to Olivia that she doesn't have to worry about the wild card. The wild card is too much work because it involves so many women. Alba can just focus on one woman. And that woman is someone who has made Alba's season very miserable. That woman is Olivia Wilde and that woman might fall prey to the Dark Angel if she's not careful.

----

THE AUDRINA SHOW -- SEASON 2

It seems like whenever Audrina loses a match, Victoria has not been able capitalize on that. The first time, she could't do anything about it. When Audrina lost to Kate Beckinsale, she fell behind Victoria in the standings. The following week, while Victoria had the week off, Audrina scored a much-needed win over Katy Perry to put her back in first place. Last week, Audrina lost the rematch to Katy Perry while Victoria scored a victory to put her back in the lead. The following week, Audrina comes back while Victoria loses to flip flop the division lead again.

These three women are living up to the hype that this division was going to be the most competitive on in the entire contest. If Megan Fox and Candice Swanepoel go undefeated the rest of the season, Audrina, Katy or Victoria won't make the playoffs. Being that this is Candice and Megan we're talking about, that means that the three girls in Division II of the NFC will have to (pretty much) go undefeated as well because they have to assume that Megan and Candice won't lose anymore.

----

What a week this has been. Week 13 comes in on Tuesday night.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links