Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 17. The Regular Season Finale of our Celebrity Contest (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 17. The Regular Season Finale of our Celebrity Contest
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What are the chances of this happening? Jessica Alba had lightening strike in a bottle and by having Miranda Kerr lose to Adriana Lima. Lima has really turned it around towards the end of the season. A huge gift for Jessica and now she's in the playoffs.

But I'm also saddened to know that McCord will not make the playoffs. It was an incredible run to witness out of her. Mendes won her division and I'm proud of her. It will certainly suck for me to not see AnnaLynne. After a year's worth of chasing other women around to get the best record in the division, and still fall just short of making the playoffs, sort of makes you upset because now you'll have to wait for another season for her to shine through harder. And that's a pretty long wait I cannot afford to take.

And it looks like Olivia Wilde and Stacy Keibler will have to have go through the tie breaker to see who gets thee months or so.

National's going to get to work a bit to see which woman wins the three seed.

And what a match between Audrina and Victoria. Audrina was very impressive. One of her more impressive victories that I can remember in any regular season match. To win this match in the final week of the season and get the number two seed over Victoria makes her very worthy of getting the first round bye. She deserves the week off.

[ June 04, 2011, 04:44 AM: Message edited by: 18th Floor ]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The regular season is finally over. The playoffs start next week and that's when the REAL season begins. After 256 matches, we finally have our 12 women who will participate in this year's playoffs. More than the regular season, the playoffs is a time in where anything can actually happen. Now, instead of facing mediocre to weak competition, each woman will go up against someone who is just as good as she is. Each woman has been battle tested and have had the appeal and the perserverance to endure such a long schedule that started since Febraury 8. In the playoffs, regular season records are not carried over into the tournament. Everyone starts at 0-0. Now it's the time to see what a champion is made of.

--

Olivia Wilde provided the spark needed to push Jessica Alba to the limit. In Olivia's two seasons in this contest, she has given Alba a harder time than anyone else who finished in second place of that division. In Season 1, Mandy Moore gave alba a decent challenge. She made the playoffs as one of the two AFC wild cards. In season two either Hayden Panetierre or Rachel Bilson was going to challenge Alba for that division title. Instead, Alba ran away with that division. At one time, Alba had a stretch where she went 11-1 against her own division before losing to Olivia Wilde in Week 6 of the 2010 season. That's the second best stretch any girl has had against her own division behind Megan Fox's dominance of 13-0 before losing to Candice Swanepoel in Week 4 this year.

But Olivia brought in a different taste to what Alba is not used to dealing with from years before. For the first time, Jessica Alba is not a division champion because Olivia made it a rivalry.

Olivia Wilde -- AFC Division I Champion
http://www.imagebam.com/image/3b1040135246411

--

LONG LEGS TOO TALL TO CLIMB

Stacy Keibler has become a story that will not be forgotten for many years to come. Back in November, I set up a match involving four women to decide who was going to get the final spot for this season. Stacy Keibler was the one who won that match. Little did she know that she would wind up in a division with Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian. Little did everyone else know that Stacy was going to be the one to end up winning that division. Keibler has been put through the ultimate test. She was voted as the People's Choice to fill the final spot for the contest and has made the very most of it by enduring the season-long task of being one the better ones to qualify for the playoffs. Not only did she win the division, none of the other girls in her division has made it as a wild card.

Back in Week 2, I told everyone that she was the first girl in Fashionistas history to defeat two SuperModels in back-to-back weeks. Now, she can lay claim to another acheivement that no one else can say. While Miranda Kerr was the first girl to beat both Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian, Jessica Lowndes topped that by beating both of them in back-to-back weeks. Now, Stacy Keibler can say that she is responsible for OFFICIALLY eliminating both Carmen and Kim from making the playoffs. When she defeated Kim in Week 15, that win officially eliminated Kardashian from playoff contention. Now, she did the same to Carmen.

Carmen and Kim precense in this contest was so prominent, that it became a foregone conclusion that if they didn't own that division, that they were going to lease it with the option to buy. For what has become the most intense rivalry in all foot fetish celeb contest in this forum's history, is in danger of just realizing it's full potential. Stacy never felt as if she was a part of that mix because it was always about Carmen and Kim. Then her motto became, "If you can't join 'em, beat 'em."

Weeks ago, I showed you guys a few links to another celeb contest someone else ran in which Keibler won the whole thing. Keibler is certainly on the fast track of becoming a much bigger name for herself in the Fashionistas if she can make the best of the upcoming tournament and win this whole thing. Two of the last three champions came from that division. And now, Stacy wants to make it three of the last four.

Congrats to Stacy for outlasting two legends and starting a legacy of your own by doing so!

Stacy Keibler -- AFC Division III Champion
http://www.imagebam.com/image/c97600135248577

--

Jessica Alba is now the only girl in Fashionistas history to make the playoffs four years in a row after becoming the first woman in history to win her division three years in a row. Now it can be argued that Alba is the most consistant winner for someone who has never won a world championship. The only other thing hurting her is that in each of her playoff appearance, she has been eliminated in the Divisionals (second round). In one of those loses, Alba was the two seed. Perhaps she can have better luck of getting past the second round hurdle by being the wild card as opposed to being a division champ.

Jessica Alba -- AFC Wild Card
http://www.imagebam.com/image/f423ec135250009

--

Mendes joins the list of five other women in history who have won their divisions at least twice. For someone who has never finished a season with a losing record and made the playoffs twice, she's one of those who not talked about quite often. All of that can change if she can get passed the first round by beating someone who has been talked about VERY often. This is Mendes' time to maximize on her potential. The playoffs is where you are with other people who are above average with the chance of becoming the absolute best in the world. She's four matches away from doing that. I feel as if she's one of the more under-appreciated girl in this contest and this is the best time for her to erase that stigma that plaugues her. Even if your Spanish is not good, I can assure you that when it's translated into English, Eva Mendes "Sultry Cuban Goddess."

Eva Mendes -- NFC Division IV Champion
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/dtkxdemivchgbbuukzsk17apyfati1gh/

--

THE INNOCENT BEAUTY

Of all rookies I've introduced to this contest, I've never felt a greater potential for a very bright future than I do with Victoria Justice. It's not very often when you look at a very young up-and-comer and have the intuition that very prosperous times are due to come. It's not too often when you look at someone like that and just know that when it's all said and done this person is going to be among the most successful of all time. Not too often will we see a Victoria Justice come through the ranks and have a lot of people give her the coronation as if she's already won a championship or two. Victoria is the future of the business and so far, she's ahead of schedule. Even if she doesn't win it all this year, more people will catch on to her in the years to come and give her enough support to take her to the promise land and don a pair of the Salvatore Ferragamos.

Unable to beat Audrina Patridge in her two meeting, she did push her to the limit each time. With the playoffs starting next week, the sense of urgency for everyone will be greater because it's win or go home. That's it.

Justice has awaken the NFC and given it a breath of carefree fresh air that has been darken over by Megan Fox. That's not to say I don't like Megan. That was my way of saying that Megan has been the most dominating figure in the NFC that she came across as a bad-ass, a dictator. Victoria stands for peace and an anguish-free world. Perhaps the people have made that distinction and have given Justice a lot of love and praise.

For someone that young to make the playoffs is the early sign that the Innocent Beauty is on the right track to much better times in the future. Perhaps the future ... is now.

Victoria Justice -- NFC Wild Card
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b65155135251944

--

THE NEW SEASON OF AUDRINA STARTS IN TWO WEEKS

Even though Audrina did not win fifteen matches like she did last season, but when you consider that other women have not been as dominat as they've been in the past, than Patridge is right where she should be. In fact, when you think about it, she's done a much better job than those who have been domiant before (with the exception to Marisa). Carmen and Kim have been dominant. Both won't make the playoffs. Kate Beckinsale? Same thing. Alba is going in as a wild card, Kerr failed to complete her mission under unusual circumstances, Lima is not the same. For those who paniked about Audrina's chances about making the playoffs, must be really loving her now. Anyone in a division with Victoria Justice and Katy Perry, have legitimate reasons for being worried if you're an Audrina fan. She was a bit shaky in the beginning, but managed to finish the season the second-best girl (record wise) for the second year in a row. She knows what it takes to get to the finals. This time, anything less than a championship IS a failed season all together. I can say the same thing about Megan Fox and Marisa Miller because of their dominant winning ways over the last two or three years. For the other girls in the playoffs, like Irina and Candice, they're rookies. They want to win a championship, too, but the pressure is a bit more on girls like Audrina because she was that close to winning it last year.

But Audrina likes the pressure. And Audrina will be ready.

The NEW Season of Audrina starts in two weeks when she finally particiaptes in the playoffs after taking a first round bye.

Audrina Patridge -- NFC Division II Champion
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/p2szg0ux7byvv71o9lrcvy3xpmmt3msi/

----

SHOES AT A GREAT DISCOUNT FOR A GIRL WHO IS A DISCOUNT

The Payless ShoeSource Awards is rewarded to any girl who finishes a season 0-16. Sometimes they say that someone's record can be misleading. In some cases, that's true. But in cases such as this, you must take everything at face value. You are as good as your record is. And Jessica Szohr just showed the whole world just how good she isn't. She did provide for a couple of interesting matches. In Week 8 she gave Megan Fox a bit of a scare. And this week, she stayed close enough to Joanna Krupa for three quarters into the match before Krupa finally had enough of teasing her and running away with the victory.

As comissioner of this contest, I don't like it when I see a girl goes winless in a season. Okay, there was one girl in this contest's history who I wanted to see go winless. That didn't happen and I won't say who that girl is (or was).

I'm sure Jessica Szohr will do just fine in some run of the mill foot contest. But in the Fashionistas, she was simply out of place. As a reward for finishing the season with a loss in every match, she gets a pair of flip flops from Payless that are on sale for $11.99.

----

TIE BREAKER

We have a tie to break. It's between Olivia Wilde and Stacy Keibler to determine who will get the Number 3 seed in the AFC bracket of the playoffs. There are many steps to breaking a tie. But in this case, the tie was broken pretty quickly. To determine a tie breaker between division champions, I must apply the rules that I would use to break a tie between wild card potentials.

Step 1 -- Head-to-head.
Since they didn't face each other this year, I must go to the next step.

Step 2 -- Best winning percentage against girls within the same class.
Stacy Keibler went 7-5 against the rest of the AFC for a winning percentage of .583. Olivia Wilde, on the other hand, went 9-3 against the rest of the class for a winning percentage of .750. Those extra two wins Olivia had was because she was in a much easier division than Stacy Keibler was. Olivia only had Jessica Alba to contend with while Stacy had Electra, Kardashian and Lowndes to worry about.

Olivia wins the tie breaker.

So there you have it. Here are the women are seeded for each class.

AFC --
1. Marisa Miller
2. The Irina Shayk
3. Olivia Wilde
4. Stacy Keibler
5. Joanna Krupa
6. Jessica Alba

NFC --
1. Candice Swanepoel
2. Audrina Patridge
3. Eva Mendes
4. Ashley Tisdale
5. Megan Fox
6. Victoria Justice

**Mendes has a win over Tisdale which is why she's seeded higher.**

In the first round of the playoffs, the top two seeds of each class gets a bye in the first round while Number 3 faces Number 6, Number 4 will face Number 5. So if you go back to the list, you'll know who will face who in the playoffs next week.

----

THE FINAL STANDINGS

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 11-5-0-.687 -- **Division Champion**
Jessica Alba 10-6-0-.625 -- *Wild Card*
Kristen Bell 3-13-0-.187
Katrina Bowden 2-14-0-.125

Division II

Marisa Miller 15-1-0-.937 -- **Division Champion**
Joanna Krupa 12-4-0-.750 -- *Wild Card*
Ana Beatriz Barros 6-10-0-.375
Jessica Szohr 0-16-0-.000

Division III

Stacy Keibler 11-5-0-.687 -- **Division Champion**
Carmen Electra 9-7-0-.562
Jessica Lowndes 8-8-0-.500
Kim Kardashian 7-9-0-.437

Division IV

Irina Shayk 13-3-0-.812 -- **Division Champion**
Miranda Kerr 9-7-0-.562
Eva Longoria 7-9-0-.437
Adriana Lima 3-13-0-.187

--

National Female Class

Division I

Ashley Tisdale 10-6-0-.625 -- **Division Champion**
Kate Beckinsale 8-8-0-.500
Jennifer Aniston 5-11-0-.312
Jenna Dewan 1-15-0-.062

Division II

Audrina Patridge 13-3-0-.812 -- **Division Champion**
Victoria Justice 11-5-0-.687 -- *Wild Card*
Katy Perry 11-5-0-.687
Kelly Brook 2-14-0-.125

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 14-2-0-.875 -- **Division Champion**
Megan Fox 13-3-0-.812 -- *Wild Card*
Emmanuelle Chriqui 6-10-0-.375
Alessandra Ambrósio 6-10-0-.375

Division IV

Eva Mendes 10-6-0-.625 -- **Division Champion**
AnnaLynne McCord 9-7-0-.562
Katharine McPhee 5-11-0-.312
Carrie Underwood 5-11-0-.312

**NOTE**
-- Emmanuelle wins the tie breaker over Alessandra Ambrosio for best winning percentage against their own division. Emmanuelle went 2-4 while Alessandra went 0-6.
-- Katharine McPhee wins the tie breaker over Carrie Underwood for best winning percentage against common opponents. Katharine -- .500; Carrie -- .428

----

It has trully been a very memorable season. Highlighted by Kim Kardashian not only failing to successfully defend her title, but also finishing the season with a losing record, Carmen Electra not making the playoffs for the first time in her career, Kate Beckinsale totally collapsing (she's the first girl to miss the playoffs after starting the season 6-0). Highlighted by the sudden uprising of Ashley Tisdale to begin the start of what became to be known as the Parity Era in the Fashionistas. New girls like Irina Shayk, Jessica Lowndes, Victoria Justice, Joanna Krupa, and Candice Swanepoel, have found their marks in this contest. Candice, especially, since she's the Official Symbol of the NFC. Highlighted by the fact that she's beaten Megan Fox twice this season and later becoming division champion over her.

For Katy Perry, she now hold the record for winning the most matches in a season WITHOUT making the playoffs (11 wins). The previous record was held by Elisha Cuthbert in 2008 when she finished with 10 wins and not make the playoffs.

This season was also highlighted by the fact that it took Audrina all seventeen weeks of the season before she finally won her division and STILL be the Number 2 seed. A season that started on not so good terms after losing to Megan Fox in Week 1.

Another highlight was the first-ever meeting between Eva Longoria and Eva Mendes, which was treated as an exhibition. Another match like that was the two Official Symbols of each class when Marisa Miller defeated Candice Swanepoel in Week 3. Marisa's win over Megan Fox in Week 13.

And the turnaround for The Irina Shayk to get her first win of the season over Joanna Krupa when just days before she was unveiled as the cover girl of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. At the time that happen, Joanna was winning. After the fact, Joanna lost the lead and the match.

Thanks so much to the people who participated with comments and feedback and for showing so much appreciation and praise for the work I've put together. Thanks to all of you.

----

The playoffs start this WEDNESDAY night.

See you then.

--National

[ June 04, 2011, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, great work for the contributions in the pictures and the videos that you show for everyone. I can't say enough about how grateful we are to have this contest as the go-to guide for celebrity feet and debate. Awesome work.

This week showed that (just like Combine Hunter said many weeks ago) that having every match as a rematch for the final week of the season was a great idea, especially since it worked in the NFL. It seems like no matter how you set up the schedules, there will always be some storyline and drama that will fit right in with them. It's a great idea to have these kind of matches in the final week because the divisional matches are the most important ones and a girl just might find herself vying for a playoff spot. You need to win the most important matches to get those playoff spots.

The matches in division 4 of the NFC showed us why. Audrina and Victoria Justice was another important match. So was Carmen vs. Stacy.

The playoffs are next week. If Megan doesn't win the whole thing, then I hope someone else from the NFC does. I think if Marisa represents the AFC in the finals, we need a strong heavy-hitting contender to stand up to her. And as much as I like Victoria, I think she'll easily fall victim to Marisa. Maybe one day she'll win it all, but I don't see it happening this year. Mendes doesn't quite fit the bill, either. That leaves Candice, Megan and Audrina. Any one of those three can stand up to Miller. Miller has beaten all three of them. I think who ever is on the NFC side, that that girl will get her revenge.

My prediction will be Marisa vs. Megan in the finals, with Megan taking it. Fox needs one more championship to really solidify her power in the NFC and lay the claim that she's the most dominating one there.

You better believe it when National said that Megan is a wild card that acts like a division champion. With Candice as the division champion, would've been division champ in any other division. She has a win over Audrina to start the season, and her record is better than that of Mendes (someone who she's beaten this year) and Tisdale (who she will beat next week).

You don't become champion by being a little nasty. And Megan is the most ruthless of the bunch.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was definitely a great season even though my AnnaLynne failed to make the playoffs. Everything else provided great drama and suspense. I'm going to miss some of the other girls as we get ready to move onto more important things like the women who are actually in the playoffs.

Duffy raised some good points about Megan. But something tells me that Ashley is riding on a tidal wave that is very hard to put a stop to. She's the magical story of the season and I feel she has another upset in her.

My finals prediction will be Candice vs. Marisa. The two official symbols of each class going at it will certainly make for what will be a classic.

Before we get there, I must also say that I feel that Eva Mendes is going to get the win over Victoria. I also feel that Mendes has been a bit under appreciated and this win will certainly get a lot of people's attention. And I certainly love the pictures National had of her when he announced that she's the division champion. Those sole shots are amazingly hot!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, National. Without your efforts this contest would not be anywhere as popular or interesting on a weekly basis.

Looking forward to the playoffs, even without Katy Perry. 11 wins, wow. Just like the Patriots a couple years ago. Oh well, at least none of the division winners had a .500 record!

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Thank you, National. Without your efforts this contest would not be anywhere as popular or interesting on a weekly basis.

Looking forward to the playoffs, even without Katy Perry. 11 wins, wow. Just like the Patriots a couple years ago. Oh well, at least none of the division winners had a .500 record!

You're welcome!

I know how you feel about Katy Perry's absence from the playoffs. She was one of my favorites to make the playoffs as well. Those two losses to Victoria Justice during the regular season was what came back to bite her. After that second loss to Justice back in Week 14, Katy had to go 3-0 and hope that Victoria does no better than 1-2 during the same stretch if she wanted to make the playoffs. What happened? Justice did go 1-2, but Katy fell just short by going 2-1.

Her (Katy's) eleven wins reminded me exactly of the 2008 Patriots when they had Matt Cassel at quarterback. Winning that many matches almost guarantees a playoff berth. I think (I don't have the number to back me up) there have been two or three times since 1985 that a team missed the playoffs after winning exactly eleven games in that season.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prediction is Audrina against whoever else. With Kim out, the door is wide open for Audrina to win what's rightfully hers. Speaking of Mendes having pretty nice pictures of her soles, Audrina had some pretty neat pictures as well. Well, her soles weren't shown, but I love them a lot! Those pictures show what Audrina is doing during her week off as she's serving her bye in this tournament.

The match that I will look forward to watching is that Stacy Keibler against Joanna Krupa match. I have no idea how the majority of us will vote on that one. If I had to make a guess, I guess the match will go to Krupa because she oozes more sex appeal in a slutty way. People might look for reasons other than feet to give the edge to one girl over the other if they feel that they can't choose one pair of feet over the other.

Also, I just might vote for Mendes over Victoria. If Victoria gets past the first round, then let's see if she can get past the second when she faces either Audrina or Candice. You know, come to think of it, something makes me a bit fearful of Victoria if she runs into Audrina in the playoffs. Look how close she came to beating her last week. Justice could find herself in the semis or the finals itself if the only thing standing in her way is Audrina.

But Audrina has the beach body and the beach feet to out-sexy Victoria.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links