Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- Wild Card Class (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- Wild Card Class
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could make a fortune helping people lose weight. One look at Jessica Alba's feet and they'll lose their appetite.

Olivia all the way.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Another Way of Nice:

Is that an actual quote from Mila? If so, then that could make a believer out of me. And I agree: great choice.

Yes, that's an actual quote from Mila. Trust me.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Augustine:
I could make a fortune helping people lose weight. One look at Jessica Alba's feet and they'll lose their appetite.

[Laugh]

That was good!

I hope Olivia makes it to the finals as well. I'm hoping she goes up against Megan Fox, but by the looks of things, Megan is not holding up to her side of the bargain.

quote:

And what about Megan Fox? She's getting blown away. I guess I'm still relatively new to this contest, but my guess would be that she's never been treated like this before based on the comments I read from National about how dominant she was a year or two back. And this support for Ashley sends a very scary message to whoever she's going to face in the next round. The top two seeds might be enjoying their one week vacations, but the news that Tisdale is giving it to Megan Fox the way she is must be a bit unsettling for Candice and/or Audrina.

The last two sentences are absolutely true. Ashley is on a very hot streak. And whoever she winds up facing in the next round (I'm assuming that Tisdale will hold on to the lead) is going to have to rethink how she's going to beat Ashley. What we are witnessing here is just amazing and unforgettable. I don't think Megan has ever been behind by this much in any match ever. This makes Ashley's feet look a thousand times better. After I submitted my vote for Megan, I was shocked to see that she was behind by that many!

Tisdale has taken the surprises she has given us throughout the season, and has carried it over into the playoffs. I have no other words to say about this but "wow!"

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait for the next round to start. Can't wait to see Audrina step in after serving her bye and make an example of whoever she faces.

Someone's hope of becoming champion will be dashed by Audrina.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snow by Summer
Board Regular
Member # 39539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snow by Summer   Email Snow by Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashley Tisdale just blows me away. I love the pictures. To see her with Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus in the same picture is another great thing for me. This is Ashley's match, so it's a great touch to have her in the middle of that picture. The portrait of her and Vanessa shows off their beautiful smiles. They don't bother anyone, they just mind their own business and everyone loves them. Ashley, in particular. Her excellent feet can help her win this whole thing.

And her second set of pictures are the things that young women are made of. How can you look at a picture like this http://www.imagebam.com/image/662366135717484 and not get turned on?

Thanks, National, for giving Tisdale the proper treatment that she deserves and thanks for making people believe that this can very well be her year.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The superpower, Megan Fox, LOST to Tisdale! This is truly history in the making. We could very well be looking at the next world champion with the way she's going.

Ashley's putting together an unprecedented streak of great feet hotness and is riding it for as long as she can ride it.

Joanna won, but I do feel terrible for Stacy. I hope she does much better next year. This is a big win for Krupa. She's one of the powerhouses in the AFC and going into the next round only enhances her appeal to the voters.

While Megan is out, I'm so glad that Olivia is still in it. Everything she had on this week was just amazing. Her feet look very suckable and they are just vying for love and attention. And in her shoe department set, Olivia looked as if she was set to grab the attention of any guy she walks by. Olivia is set to go in the next round and I will vote for her to go all the way.

What a tough break for Mendes! Mendes' feet looked sensational this week. As much as I vote for Victoria, I had to give Mendes the credit and I voted for her.

quote:
Originally posted by National:

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the woman who will be OFFICIALLY announced for next year's edition of the National Fashionistas. As the Commissioner of the National Femme Fashionistas, the first overall pick for the 2012 season will be ...

Mila Kunis -- The Woman We Will Love (This has some foot tease in it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=aSPQQ57KRQA&vq=medium

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wslw1uhb4it4xne355zxd5091h70pe0q/

[Drool] [Thud]

Mila Kunis is a genius pick and a great choice to select to be in the contest next year. I have no problems looking at her all the time. This contest needs someone like her to set the record straight with some of these girls. AND she's going to be in the NFC? If Victoria is the future of the business, then Mila might being the person to put a hold on her plans to be the face of the future. After seeing that video, she's extremely sexy. And she acts like she's been in this contest before. Look out, NFC!

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I'm doing just as badly picking these matches as I did the last NFL playoffs. Geez....
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The playoffs are here and we are sizing up the intensity on all possibilities that lie around the corner for us. The playoffs is the time to either step up or step aside. It's the time to show how you can withstand the pressure and the intensity of the league's best. There are no bottom feeders. Everyone is an opponent who can push you back whenever you push them. This is where scrutiny becomes more of a focus of how a person's legacy can be shaped out after all is said and done. This is the time where success can put that person in a class all by herself.

----

If there was ever an award for Most Improved Player, it will defintely go to Ashley Tisdale. And it's also arguable that she could've won the MVP award for the great and epic string of great victories and a renewed gratitude of appreciation that she received all season long. With every week that passes her matches get more interesting and carefully watched. Considering her poor performance last year, she's done a great service for herslf and the contest as a whole. With the win this week, Tisdale's incredible run has made her the second woman in Fashionistas history to get a win over two former world champions. Who's the other woman? Marisa Miller, of course.

Ashley's win over Kim Kardahian back in Week 2 made her an overnight sensation, and now with this win over Megan Fox, Tisdale is a superstar. No other girl who has defeated Megan Fox can say that she dominated her the way Tisdale has just done. For that victory to occur in the playoffs really puts the rest of the world on notice.

That loss for Megan Fox now puts her legacy in jeopardy. She was at one time the most revered woman in this contest's history. This loss to someone as small as Tisdale in the first round of the playoffs can make Fox someone who's not so feared anymore. For Megan to get back into the conciousness of the people as someone who's extremely dangerous, she has to finish next season with a great record and win the division, and get past the first round.

Even though this victory over Megan Fox is another major upset in the history of this event, I'm not convinced that Megan is done just yet. If Candice and Megan were in separate divisions in the NFC, Fox would've entered this year's playoffs as the Number 2 seed (assuming that everything else stayed the same). If anything, there's a part of her that still has it. It's hard to beilieve that she'll fall off the face of this contest by this time next year.

Having said all of that, this is still an embarrassing loss for Megan. After giving it all she had this season, it is such a disappointing feeling for her to be eliminated from the contest all of a sudden. She has to spend the rest of the year trying to figure out how serious she is about winning the whole thing once again. Tisdale, on the other hand, is on the verge of becoming the most unlikely champion in Fashionistas history. I, for one, would have no problem with that whatsoever.

----

THE DARK ANGEL NOT SUITED FOR GOTHAM

The playoffs is where things can get ugly and this is the time where you have to succeed against the odds. It can also be a crude and relentless battle to fight against, just like a place like Gotham. Jessica Alba is one of the most winningest females in regular season history. Yet, for any girl who's been in the playoffs at least three times, she has the worst record of all. She's 2-4. Then to lose to a heated division rival in the first round of the playoffs, sets up a few questions as to whether Alba can whether the storm in the future. Alba has had the luxury of competing in one of the more easy divisions in history her divisional rivals are always way behind her by the time the season's over. Just ask Katrina Bowden and Kristen Bell. If her division gets stocked with bigger-named celebrities with hot feet, Alba is going to face a lot of trouble *before* even dealing with Olivia Wilde again. For Alba, Gotham will get dark on her before the playoffs get here next year. A Gothan that has a winning record against her.

Great stuff from Olivia! She will advance into the next round. She certainly has a number of followers to help support her and it's great to see someone like her get a better opportunity to become champion and don the Salvatore Ferragamo's.

----

Going up againt Joanna Krupa is never an easy task, even if the woman going against her in The People's Choice, Stacy Keibler. Even with this loss, Stacy has showed me that she is ready to compete at this high level of competition. She almost won the match after being ahead of Joanna most of the time. Maybe she'll have more supporters next year to help her build on this year's success. I'm pretty sure that if those two ever face each other again, that the match will go either way in determining the winner. Stacy was clearly one of the better ones in this contest and someone who has very few haters, certainly fewer haters than Joanna Krupa. But Joanna comes through in the clutch, comes through when the moment was there for the taking. This was a very strong win for Joanna as she sets herself to go one-on-one with an opponent who's perfomred at a higher level. Joanna is ready and does not back away from any challenge. She's just as thristy for winning this whole thing as anyone else is. With the focus that strong, she has no reason to believe that that anyone else can beat her. If all the women who lost in this round this year, the one who I feel has nothing to be ashamed about is Stacy Keibler.

With this Stacy loss, this is the first time ever, that a world champion will not come out of Division III from the AFC.

----

For any Victoria fans, you had to breathe a sigh of relief after watching Eva Mendes give her best performance in a losing effort. Even though Mendes lost, at least she didn't get humilated like the way Megan Fox did. Mendes had the lead for the majority of the time. So much so, that I even thought that Mendes was going to hold on to the lead and advance into the next round. In the playoffs, not too many leads are safe. Victoria provided another example of that. Victoria knows that against someone like an Eva Mendes, you have to be paitient in knowing that there's still some time left before the polls close down. As long as she's still hanging around during the closing moments, Victoria has a chance to sneak in there and get the victory.

----

THE DIVISIONAL CLASS

Next week starts the divisional round of the playoffs. Now business really starts to pick up because Audrina Patridge, Candice Swanepoel, Irina Shayk, and Marisa Miller all return from their first round byes to pick up the intensity of the tournament.

The Remaining Girls and How They're Seeded --

AFC
1. Marisa Miller
2. The Irina Shayk
3. Olivia Wilde
5. Joanna Krupa

NFC
1. Candice Swanepoel
2. Audrina Patridge
4. Ashley Tisdale
6. Victoria Justice

The second round of the playoffs will be reseeded. In each class, the Number 1 seed will face the worst surviving seed from the last round; the second seed will face the other girl.

This will be the third meeting between Joanna Krupa and Marisa Miller. They have a win against each other. But now, the stakes are even higher. The winner will be the one who wants it more. This is another intense rivalry in the Fashionistas and what a great way to settle it: in the playoffs. Joanna is battle tested after having been through war with Stacy Keibler. She's the only one to hand a loss to Marisa Miller, and that makes her even more confident than she did against Stacy Keibler. But Marisa has beaten some top opponents this year that Joanna lost to. Joanna is not scared of Miller and Miller has to live up to her title as the Official Symbol of the AFC. Besides, Marisa Miller is the first and only woman to have beaten Carmen Electra, Kim Kardashian, and Megan Fox. All former world champions of the last three seasons. This great match will draw a lot of attention.

Irina and Olivia Wilde. Personally, I'm less certain about about who will win that match than I am with the Joanna-Miller match. Although Irina has demolished her last two or three opponents, I don't know how likely that is that she'll do the same to Olivia.

With Victoria struggling to get the win over Eva Mendes in the last round, she now finds herself in a match against not only a SuperModel, but the Official Symbol of the NFC. Candice is more calm, cool, and collected than all the other girls who participated in this contest this year. Candice is never aggressive in her matches, but her soothing sex appeal seeps into your conciousness very, very slowly. Your initial reaction to her is simply amazing to be amazed. But after realizing that sensation, things start to slow down dramatically because the style to her appeal is painless and takes its time to settle into your soul. It's a trance, and it works. Victoria is going in there against someone unlike anyone she's faced in her early-career. Victoria's plans? Well, she's the Future of the Business. She'll show Candice why that is. She'll have to stay true to her style while at the same time show Candice something she hasn't unveiled before. The Official Symbol of the NFC vs. The Future of the Business. The storylines never stop.

quote:
And this support for Ashley sends a very scary message to whoever she's going to face in the next round. The top two seeds might be enjoying their one week vacations, but the news that Tisdale is giving it to Megan Fox the way she is must be a bit unsettling for Candice and/or Audrina.

In this case, it's Audrina. And I agree with what you said. Audrina has had two matches against Megan Fox. She's 1-1 against her with both matches being too close to call. But in Ashley's one match against Megan, she's beaten her by a wider margin than what Audrina had in her wins to Megan Fox, Katy Perry, and her two wins to Victoria Justice COMBINED. Audrina has beaten someone who has beaten others by that wide of a margin before facing her: Megan Fox. Even though Audrina has beaten Ashley a few weeks ago, Ashley poured her heart out in that match, taking Audrina to the limit. Now, this is the playoffs, and Ashley has a brand new wave of confidence that I think is very difficult a hold of and have it stay down. After seeing what was done to Megan Fox, a part of Audrina must be more nervous than she would've been had the between Ashley and Megan been a LOT closer, regardless of who won that match. Audrina likes Tisdale. But she doesn't like the feeling that Ashley could pull an upset over her, too. If Ashley can do this to Kim, Katy Perry, and Megan Fox, Audrina must stay away from any thought of running into bad luck and losing to Tisdale. But as the defending National Class champion, she must overcome new challenges if she wants to represent the NFC in the Finals Classic.

----

The Fashionistas will move into its fifth season starting February 7, 2012. The signing of Mila Kunis signifies and emphasizes the start and the great hopes of the fifth season and is very much one of the biggest stars that the Fashionistas has ever announced into its ranks. She's receiving nothing but positive support and the comfort in knowing that many people are going to pull for her. I don't remember reading so many great things about the signing of one girl since the time I announced the name of the very first girl in the very first draft in Fashionistas history, Kim Kardashian. Katy Perry was another one who got a ton of great reactions even though that was in the supplimental draft. I've gotten great feedbacks from other women who I announced, and some mixed reactions towards other women. But Mila seems to have the right touch with so many of you guys.

Just imagine the talent the NFC will have. Candice, Megan, Audrina, Victoria, Katy, and now we can add Mila Kunis to that mix.

----

That'll be it for now. The Divisional Class of the playoffs will start on Wednesday night. And with the overall top four seeds joining the torunament after their week off, things will get very interesting.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

That loss for Megan Fox now puts her legacy in jeopardy. She was at one time the most revered woman in this contest's history. This loss to someone as small as Tisdale in the first round of the playoffs can make Fox someone who's not so feared anymore. For Megan to get back into the conciousness of the people as someone who's extremely dangerous, she has to finish next season with a great record and win the division, and get past the first round.

Even though this victory over Megan Fox is another major upset in the history of this event, I'm not convinced that Megan is done just yet. If Candice and Megan were in separate divisions in the NFC, Fox would've entered this year's playoffs as the Number 2 seed (assuming that everything else stayed the same). If anything, there's a part of her that still has it. It's hard to beilieve that she'll fall off the face of this contest by this time next year.

What's great about this contest is that anticipation during the regular season and in the playoffs have the buildup of an actual sport. In this case, you're rooting for your girl all season long. She could be a division leader or someone who's fighting for a wild card spot. That girl makes the playoffs. And then, after busting her ass all year long, she loses and is eliminated for the rest of the year. And now, it becomes a bitter pill to swallow because now you want to forget about the whole thing because you're upset that your girl lost and you become anxious to get the new season started. Then, the girl has to go through that process of fighting through the long season all over again.

To see Megan lose by that much certainly shocked me! I knew Ashley was having a great year. But to see Ashley unload the way she did, I guess that's when it finally hit me as to how well her season was. Her record of 10-6 going into the playoffs is very misleading. That record should read 14-2 or something like that. I certainly took her for granted and I don't think Audrina should make that same mistake. If Ashley was that close to beating Audrina a few weeks ago, then she might take that lesson and have a new strategy to beat Audrina.

After seeing Ashley do what she did to Megan, "Snow by Summer" might be right when he said that this could be Ashley's year. Imagine that.

Megan will be back to the finals. Mark my words. Until then, I want to congratulate Ashley for that huge win and I certainly have more love for her now. Now I'm REALLY interested in seeing what she has in store for Audrina.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. i cant believe it, but i actually didn't get to vote in this contest. i am embarassed and ashamed that i never got around to it.. but i am happy overall with the results. it was a very very pleasant surprise to see ashley move past megan, but i think it's well deserved! i am also very excited to see that mila will be taking part in next years tourney. my question is.. who will she replace.. or did i miss that part?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i am also very excited to see that mila will be taking part in next years tourney. my question is.. who will she replace.. or did i miss that part?

Mila, and a number of other new girls, will replace some of the ones who did poorly this year. But to answer the question about who Mila will replace, right now that's too early for me to worry about that. All we know is that she will be in the NFC. This is something that I'll have to sort out in December when I officially put the new divisions and schedules together for next year's contest.

For now, the most fun we can have with Mila is just thinking about which one of the four divisions in the NFC she'll join. I think she'll be an instant favorite to win any one of those four divisions, or at least make the playoffs as a wild card. If that happens, that means that one of the girls who made the playoffs this year from the NFC will fall short of making the playoffs next year.

However you want to twist this, Mila certainly makes for an interesting discussion about how well she'll do and it gives us something to look forward to for next year's event.

-- National

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she'll do spectacularly, i am sure!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links