Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it wrong that.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is it wrong that....
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Looks like all the "good guys" are answering first. [Smile] I have to admit that I'd be totally tempted to enjoy her shoes, but as mentioned, not leave anything behind.

And what's wrong with being a good guy?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Twould be tempting, I must say. [Blush]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd do it, as long as no one found out. just keep it to yourself
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Find your own girl. Sniff all you want.

GQ

I seem to always see you say find your own girl,go out & get yourself a woman etc.It is not that easy for every single person out there, otherwise everybody in this world would be in a relationship & nobody would be single & this world would be a much happier place or in some cases chaotic haha.
There could be a number of reasons why someone is single.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In general, it's not cool to mess with other people's property, whether they'll find out or not.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what's the big deal and why do you need our approval?

Do whatever pleases you. Nobody is around to see you. So you want to sniff her shoes.......

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say that I'd be tempted, and knowing myself, resistance would be futile. [Evil Grin]

(however, I wouldn't soil the with jack or saliva)

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
If this is something you wouldn't tell them, then this is something you shouldn't do. Pretty simple.

Exactly.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could remember the quote verbatim but paraphrasing will do:

"Integrity is defined by what you do when nobody is looking".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
Did you at least remember to feed the fish? They keep mum with a tasty bribe.

Hahaha! Funny !

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Find your own girl. Sniff all you want.

GQ

I seem to always see you say find your own girl,go out & get yourself a woman etc.It is not that easy for every single person out there, otherwise everybody in this world would be in a relationship & nobody would be single & this world would be a much happier place or in some cases chaotic haha.
There could be a number of reasons why someone is single.

Interesting perspective...but that is all relative. It is the easiest it has ever been for a guy to find a girl. Monogamy is a relatively new construct...so is the middle class. Put those two together and you have a new standard where every guy gets a wife. Before then it was the rich and wealthy that took numerous wives/mistresses ect while the poor had none. Better yet the duke would lay the new brides before the groom got a shot....anyway....

My advice is logical. To avoid the conundrum of whether the OP's actions are right or wrong who could avoid it all just by having his own girl. Despite my history lesson...are women easy to get? No. They are not. They take large investments into one's self to consistently attract women. Investing in one's self could be as simple as getting a college degree...working out, learning new skills ect. I'd say learning how to talk to women would be a good start.

I suggest whoever finds my request "find your own girl" beyond your ability to check out David DeAngelo's tutorial on said subject:
http://www.doubleyourdating.com/catalog/index.html?s=54073&gclid=CL-OqOi61aoCFQ0S2godB0EX9g

His stuff is expensive but well worth it. Or you could probably download it offline for free. Invest sometime in this stuff and you'll have your creepy friend sniffing YOUR girlfriends shoes instead.

Is it easy? No.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What they don't know won't hurt them.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links