Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pedicures (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pedicures
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the most romantic thread EVER!

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
No. Not yet, at least.

This topic came up before, and some guys were saying that they'd never do this, since it's too "girly" and no real man would engage in this.

What? If it's "girly" to have a hot pair of feet in your hands as you get to look and concentrate on making toes look great then I may end up being called girly. Not something I would brag to the world, but I would definitely try it.
Lol you gay.

(Yes that was a joke)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saffron:
This is the most romantic thread EVER!

I agree! My girlfriend and I have gotten pedicures together. It's very romantic, and I get to pick the nail polish. And no, it's not gay!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I highly doubt telling girls you know how to give pedicures is a great pickup line. It's a creepy weird line. Go around and ask attractive girls if a guy who knows how to give pedicures is sexy. Now ask girls if guys that can build stuff or fix her car is sexy. Let me know the results.

Women like guys that can do stuff. This is true. Women LOVE that I can cook. Now cooking is normally a female role right? My mom cooks everyday for my dad. A guy that can cook is attractive for one...he can feed her. But primarily...he doesn't need a woman. Not being needy allows a guy to be more selective...hence more sexy.

Pedicures are great for quality time with your girl....every once in a while. It's adorable if you did it for your motherless young daughter(now that sir is a pickup line!). But the skill alone is pretty lame. It's not inherently gay(even though many gay men get pedicures and very few straight men do)...but inherently feminine(are YOU getting pedicures)...most likely not. It's needy because you end up needing a woman to work on.

I get that men today are supposed to be more in touch with their feminine side. I get that. But lets not lose our masculine side either. Lets take good care of our women by doing the manly things they can't do for themselves. And let them do the feminine things that attract us to them in the first place. Performing cross gender roles is like a spice....sprinkle too much on she'll run into the arms of a man that does man things.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its a fine pick up line. but it doesnt matter to me. i dont use pick up lines.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Same as you - sucked balls at it,

Why are you looking for a pick-up line if you have a GF?

Shes my winter girl,its nothing more than a fling.

And to use it as a pick up line with out sounding creepy or gay would be easy.You just have to use it right and choose the right lady.No point using it on the feral footed shazza,she dont like her feet.But a nice looking girl who you can spot that takes care of her feet gives you the eye,you could work that line in easy. It does come down to you on how you deliver it.
And for not being manly and women liking guys who fix cars and build stuff I dont have that problem too much being in construction and such,most chicks I meet like that I do have a softer side.(I would never let my work mates know this the slag id cop on site would never end!).And I have never had a pedi myself and dont plan to,for some reason I do find that a touch wierd if a straight guy gets them.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The jury: Take from it what you will.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts9542545.aspx

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links