Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interesting Site (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Interesting Site
Sexy Koala Feet
Board Regular
Member # 43640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexy Koala Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Sexy Koala Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually Bluetoelover, that is not the same person as me. My site tells me where traffic is coming from, and so I found this as one of the sources.

Nice try though. If you can think of any other way for me to prove that I have nothing to do with "thatguyinthecorner", be my guest to suggest and I will try to give you enough evidence that we are totally distinct entities.

Frankly I'm offended. I thought answering some questions would be the best thing to do. Thanks for your 'input'.

--------------------
Yes my feet are for sale - sexytoesforsale.wordpress.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sexy Koala Feet:

but I am not crazy!

No, you're just hacking off your toes for money. [Puke]
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whoa.. am i the only one who would think hacking off such a beautiful foot would be just about the worst treatment?
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexy Koala Feet
Board Regular
Member # 43640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexy Koala Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Sexy Koala Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Removing is the preferred term [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sexy Koala Feet:
Actually Bluetoelover, that is not the same person as me. My site tells me where traffic is coming from, and so I found this as one of the sources.

Nice try though. If you can think of any other way for me to prove that I have nothing to do with "thatguyinthecorner", be my guest to suggest and I will try to give you enough evidence that we are totally distinct entities.

Frankly I'm offended. I thought answering some questions would be the best thing to do. Thanks for your 'input'.

fine. since we all know what your feet look like, write "real Sexy Koala Feet on Wu's" on a piece of paper, and put your feet on top of the picture, then take a picture of them, and post it. then we will believe you.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexy Koala Feet
Board Regular
Member # 43640

Sure, here are the pictures you asked for. Can we believe me now? [Smile] http://i52.tinypic.com/11771w1.jpg

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links