Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- The Ménage à Quarte For Next Season's Celeb Contest (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- The Ménage à Quarte For Next Season's Celeb Contest
From Hell
Board Regular
Member # 43826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for From Hell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I see where this Candice Swanepeol avatar and signture comes from. From reading all the comments, this sounds like a concept that's genius in the making or a craft that has been mastered.

I'm certainly buying what you're selling, National.

Candice does look very sweet to eat, and is someone who I can admire from afar like a secret crush would.

Having said all of that, I have my money on Megan Fox. She is a Deadly Woman, a lethal dose of poison who knows how to corrupt. She's the only one in there that I feel that kind of connection with.

Bring in Anna all you want. And even Candice might just fall prey to Fox.

For blood.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your contest.

Yours Truly

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links