Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Childhood foot memories (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Childhood foot memories
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had many experiences with womens feet when I was younger. I asked virtually every babysitter I had to smell their feet, starting from age five on. Most thought I was a silly kid, so they said yes.

My most memorable experience with feet was when I about eight. My mom had a friend who was a hot airline stewardess. The friend was lying by the pool at our house, while my mom was in the house. I had stared at this woman's feet before, but that time got the courage to ask to smell her feet. She told me that if I let her rest, I could, so I did. Later on, she told my parents. I think everyone thought I was a silly kid.

The last childhood foot experience I remember was when I was 12. That year, I asked my aunts, my mom's two sisters, to smell their feet. Reluctantly, they agreed. I also tickled their feet.

Childhood is where I developed my huge foot fetish. Thank Heaven most babysitters I had thought: "Oh he's just a silly kid, asking to smell my feet" I didnt know that female feet were a sexual turn on to me at that point, but.. the seeds of my foot fetish definitely started in childhood, with all the foot smelling I did then.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhhh, yes... babysitters!

Had one that would ALWAYS touch and tickle me with her feet. She always wore patterned socks as her feet were always cold.

She used to play the airplane game with me. She'd lay on her back and lift me into the air with her legs by putting her feet on my stomach. Loved that damn game!

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links