Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Should I or shouldn't I (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Should I or shouldn't I
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know is... make sure anything u do with that lady is made known to ur wife. If u are thinking about doing anything that involves any sort of infidelity, then no. This girl is WAY too close to home and if the situation blows up (whether she's setting u up or not), the shrapnel will certainly hit the homefront and leave damage.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
All I know is... make sure anything u do with that lady is made known to ur wife. If u are thinking about doing anything that involves any sort of infidelity, then no. This girl is WAY too close to home and if the situation blows up (whether she's setting u up or not), the shrapnel will certainly hit the homefront and leave damage.

Yeah, to add to that - I mean if you want to test the waters, say to your wife "she keeps on saying stuff like [whatever it is]" and leave it kind of open-ended - I have no clue what kind of relationship you have with your wife or what she's like.

That way leaves it open-ended for her to invite you to do something or she could give you some advice on how to get it to stop.

As a standard, I'd always say to just not act, but fuck, it's not like I'm the thought police - I wouldn't doesn't mean you can't, just a personal opinion. And I mean if she's okay with it, then fuck it, you know?

Absolutely do NOT do anything secretive though for your own self-preservation and your wife's feelings.

And: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dddAi8FF3F4

Just for some nostalgic value...fuck I've gotta watch that film again!

[ February 05, 2012, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She takes care of her body and smokes? What an odd combination.

Yeah. Leave well alone.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, its weird, she smokes and tans and gets a pedicure all the time. So, her skin has that overly tanned brown color and her smoking has made her skin look a little wrinkly like leather and then there are these perfectly shaped and pedicured toes.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@houseshooz My wife was a bit jealous at me taking pictures and talking with other women about their feet, but she was okay with it knowing that she and her feet were on my site as well and her's were all I could have. My wife knows that I'm into feet and her family, in-laws and coworkers all know as well, but it was a thing of the past and my site closed down about 5 years ago and no one has brought it up since.

But yeah, it could be possible that J wants me to play with his wife's feet and may enjoy the idea or the sight of this happening. But I think that it may have to wait for a while. I really think after some thought and some advice here that any steps towards anything with her, despite how nice I find her feet, may be bad.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
leave that alone dude
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links