Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NFashionistas -- Week 3. Famous Women, Supermodels, and Murder Mystery Intrigue. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFashionistas -- Week 3. Famous Women, Supermodels, and Murder Mystery Intrigue.
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I just came.

I do think Kim's backlash is a factor to why she's slipping a bit. But after seeing that clip of Jade Nicole, that might turn people off from her.

quote:
Originally posted by National:

Before talking about Audrina, I wish someone had a polygraph hooked up to her in the first 55 seconds of the clip. I want to know how many people would've laughed at her face upon hearing what they heard?

What a fucking liar she is! [Laugh] Wow, that was one of the silliest things I've ever heard. She likes her models to be "all natural"? I don't have proof that she's lying, but it sure doesn't sound like she was being honest there. I had to play that clip a few times just to make sure she actually said those things. It makes me believe that she's a certified psycho whack nut. And hearing her say those things about Audrina is going to rally a lot of people to support Audrina, I believe.

If those two are going to face each other this year, then that's a good way of setting us up for that.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Jayde made herself as the dumbest, most lying slut in this entire contest. She gives off the vibe that she's incredibly vain or conceited or incredibly spoiled. But I already voted for her because of who she's facing. I think Audrina has a classier attitude when you compare her to Jayde. Maybe she lied about what she said in the beginning of the clip because not too many people know about her, so she figured she could get away with saying that.

When it comes to feet, I think she has one of the better ones in the AFC. I also voted for her because of the camel toe that highlights her crotch.

That Marisa Miller match with Stacy is a real tough one. I want Joanna to win that division. But if Marisa wins this week, then it looks like Marisa is going to run away with the AFC again.

And I love Lucy Hale's pictures. Especially the second picture where it looks like she about to kiss that girl.

And let's not forget about Candice. If there's any way that a champion should look like, it should be the way Candice has posed herself in her picture this week.

Irina has demolished Miranda Kerr, and rightfully so. As good as Miranda looks this week, she's ZERO match for Shayk. Besides, I always felt that there was something wrong with Miranda's toes. Irina has no such problems.

Swman is right about Carmen, even though my favorite to win it is Krupa. Carmen's match against Anna should be unanimous. And I don't know of any other girl in this contest who can bend and twist the way Carmen did. Her soles are scorching hot and they're always a pleasure to look at. More so this week.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins so far. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Selena Gomez 2-1-0-.666
Olivia Wilde 2-1-0-.666
Jessica Alba 0-3-0-.000
Lea Michele 0-3-0-.000

Division II

Marisa Miller 3-0-0-1.000
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 3-0-0-1.000
Joanna Krupa 1-2-0-.333
Olivia Munn 1-2-0-.333

Division III

Carmen Electra 2-1-0-.666
Stacy Keibler 2-1-0-.666
Jessica Lowndes 2-1-0-.666
Kim Kardashian 1-2-0-.333

Division IV

Irina Shayk 3-0-0-1.000
Eva Longoria 2-1-0-.666
Jayde Nicole 1-2-0-.333
Miranda Kerr 1-2-0-.333

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 3-0-0-1.000
Ashley Tisdale 2-1-0-.666
Mila Kunis 2-1-0-.666
Jennifer Aniston 1-2-0-.333

Division II

Audrina Patridge 2-1-0-.666
Katy Perry 1-2-0-.333
Victoria Justice 1-2-0-.333
Nikki Reed 0-3-0-.000

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 2-1-0-.666
Emmanuelle Chriqui 2-1-0-.666
Anna Kournikova 1-2-0-.333
Megan Fox 1-2-0-.333

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 2-1-0-.666
Carrie Underwood 1-2-0-.333
Eva Mendes 1-2-0-.333
Lucy Hale 0-3-0-.000

----

JESSICA LOWNDES -- THE MOST UNASSUMING POWERHOUSE

After her win this week against Megan Fox, I think it's time we start looking at Jessica Lowndes as someone who is a threat to just about anyone she faces, and not just someone who hovers around in mediocrity. I think it's time we start looking at Jessica Lowndes as someone who could possibly be a bigger threat to her opponents than Victoria Justice herself. When you compare what she has done to what Justice has done, a few things pop out that not a lot of people have caught on to.

Victoria Justice came in to last year's contest billed as the Future of the Business. Her rookie campaign certainly pointed in the direction that suggested that by the time her career is done in The National Fashionistas, she would've had a lot of things accomplished, including winning a world championship. She is still the Future of the Business because anyone who can give Audrina Patridge a run for her money every single time they faced each other is bound to get to her, beat her, and, perhaps, advance to greater pastures in this contest to closer cement what should become a legacy. But a lot of people have ignored Jessica Lowndes because she has not become a world wide superstar at such a young an age in the way that Victoria Justice has. As much as this is a foot fetish contest, Jessica Lowndes has been overlooked because she's not a young sensation. But consider this...

Number of Total Career Wins --
Jessica Lowndes, 10 -- Victoria Justice, 12*
*Includes the playoffs.

Noteworthy Career Wins --

Jessica Lowndes
--
1. Carmen Electra
2. Kim Kardashian
3. Stacy Keibler
4. Megan Fox

Victoria Justice
--
1. Olivia Wilde
2. Katy Perry
3. Eva Mendes

Speaking of Eva Mendes, also not that she has been in this contest since the very beginning and she has ZERO wins against the group of women listed under Jessica Lowndes.

If you ask me, Jessica's list looks more impressive for someone who has less wins than Justice, when consider how impressive the women in her list have been over the years.

For Vicotira, the Katy Perry thing was more impressive because she did it to her twice. I've had people ask me why I would bring Jessica Lowndes back for this year's contest or wonder just how in the world she's done so terrible last year? To answer the first question, if you go back to that list I just gave, that justifies why she's back. To answer the second question, she wasn't terrible last year. Even though she finished last year with an even record (8-8), everyone forgets that she went into Week 16 of last year still in position to win her division. Not a wild card, but her division. First off, on a side note, Lowndes' division is the only one that I kept in tact from last year's competition. Secondly, and more important, people have forgotten that last year, no one from that division really ran away with it.

Lowndes was very close to winning her division last year. All she had to do was win her match that week and go into the final week of the season hoping that Carmen Electra would beat Stacy Keibler to force a three-way tie breaker to determine the champion of that division. That's where the good news ended for her because in Week 16, Jessica Lowndes faced none other than THE Irina Shayk. And that's all you need to know about that. It was "Good Day, Good Afternoon, Good Night", as Irina took excellent care of Jessica Lowndes and any hope she had of winning her division. Irina made it look easy. From that point, it didn't matter what happened between Stacy and Carmen in Week 17 because by that time, Lowndes was already eliminated from playoff contention.

Jessica has handed Megan Fox her second loss of the season, the first time in Megan's storied career that she has lost back-to-back matches.

For Megan, no Villainess is going to take back-to-back losses very well. Megan has yet to face anyone in her division this year. If she can beat them the first time around, any talk about her being done for good will be put to rest. Right now, her division is still hers for the picking because the other three girls in there have been made to look vulnerable at some time during the last three weeks. Counting her out right now might be the smart thing to do. Someone who's put together three amazing seasons in a row does not drop off the face of the planet all of a sudden. Let's see how she does against her division first before anyone can jump to conclusions.

----

With this win, Eva Longoria now holds the holds the all-time record for the most wins against any non-division opponent. She's now 4-0 against Jessica Alba, passing Megan Fox's number on Kate Beckinsale when she went 3-0 against her. This time, unlike the other three times that Alba has lost to her, could very well have cost her a spot for the playoffs, being that Alba is not 0-3. Not good news for anyone who's in her position, especially since Alba's opponent next week isn't someone who will cut her some slack. In fact, her opponent next week is someone who made the playoffs last year.

Alba is the second woman in history to start the season 0-3 in the year after making the playoffs.

One more thing. This is the first time since the start of Season 3 that someone other than Jessica Alba or Olivia Wilde has had possession of first place in that division. We're talking 40 consecutive weeks of dominance in that division, breaking the record set by Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian when they were the top two girls in their division for 35 consecutive weeks. That streak was snapped by Stacy Keibler EXACTLY 365 days ago today.

----

AN EXCITING AFFAIR THAT COULD CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY

Before I explain myself here, let me just say that never in the history of the National Fashionistas has there been so few women who have remained undefeated this early in any of our five seasons.

Number of Women Who Stayed Undefeated After Week 3 --

2008 - 9
2009 - 7
2010 - 7
2011 - 6
2012 - 4

All four women who remain undefeated so far are supermodels.

But there's one supermodel who stood out far and beyond the others. We all know who she is. And we're going to talk about her.

The spotlight is shining its brightest on Kate Upton. When the contest started this year, I'm willing to bet that no one thought that Kate Upton would be the only girl in the NFC to start the season 3-0.

This match was made in to a must-watch affair because of the sudden up-rise in the celebration of Kate Upton's newfound path that'll lead her into a direction of superstar status, a path that will make her a household name within a few years time. Her unveiling as the cover girl of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has made wonders out of Irina Shayk, and now Kate Upton. Her match with Mila Kunis this week would not have generated this much buzz and hype had it not been for Kate's week last week.

Mila Kunis came in to this year's competition as an automatic front runner to win the National Class Championship and go in to the Finals Classic to face whoever the AFC has as its champion.

This match happened at the right time and it could not have happened to any better than these two women. The atmosphere and the tension was at the right height and the right pace, as people got a treat for the ages between someone as hot and very well known like Mila Kunis and someone who not a lot of people knew or expected much from when the season started.

This match belonged to someone who had something to prove. This match belonged to someone who wanted it a little more. This match belonged to someone who is a star that hasn't even begun to shine just yet, a star who is on an endeavor to have one of the most promising careers in the history of the National Fashionistas. All of this, and she's just 19 years of age.

Even though women like Mila Kunis, Audrina Patridge, and Candice Swanepoel are built to win it all right now, for someone like Kate Upton, she is in no rush to win a world championship. Kate Upton is a project that will take some time to finally master. But for Kate Upton, now that she has the best record in the NFC, it wouldn't hurt if she tried to go for it all, even though there's little to zero pressure on her to do so.

A match of this magnitude, against an opponent of that magnitude, the match between Upton and Kunis was an affair that could change the course of how we will view history when all is said and done. If that turns out to be the case, this is the one match we will look back on as the starting point.

----

I would like to thank everyone for their support and passion for this contest. This has certainly been a week I will never forget for all the pictures, videos, the outcome of the matches, and what all of this could mean for someone as special as Kate Upton.

I would also love to thank those who loved our murder mystery presentation from the people of Charlotte Olympia. This week would certainly not have been as entertaining if it weren't for what we all were treated to. A mystery that deepens our love for their feet and shoes did such an excellent job of cleansing out palates after indulging on these women's feet.

Here it is again as a way of putting a great finish to this week.
-- http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=K0fNJWFGhhY&vq=medium

----

I'm so proud of this week, that even if the season ended today, I would be a happy man for all the fun we had this week. It felt as if everything was complete.

Thank You Very Much.

-- National

[ February 25, 2012, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links