Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Buy shoes for a pretty stranger? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Buy shoes for a pretty stranger?
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I am buying the shoes then I certainly would have to take the pics.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just don't see how there is a guarantee of her actually taking the pics and giving them to the buyer of the shoes once she gets them. I mean, whats to say she just doesn't get the shoes and deletes her account from the site? Or did I miss the safeguard on that...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As one who loves feet and footwear I think the overall concept is excellent. As others have mentioned there are some details and potential problems that would have to be overcome. I'm not sure how you'd anonymously send a girl shoes without third party involvement so she doesn't/couldnt find out your identity. And the issue of her renigging on her end of the deal is a biggie too.
But honestly I can see lots of girls being interested in this.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I just don't see how there is a guarantee of her actually taking the pics and giving them to the buyer of the shoes once she gets them. I mean, whats to say she just doesn't get the shoes and deletes her account from the site? Or did I miss the safeguard on that...

I'd ensure there was a safe guard. The photos she post to pique your interest in the first place would be representative of the pics you'd get. The website would take your payment...and hold it till you get your pics/vids. Upon receipt of the pics the order would be put through.

Or something similar to that. Think ebay.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
As one who loves feet and footwear I think the overall concept is excellent. As others have mentioned there are some details and potential problems that would have to be overcome. I'm not sure how you'd anonymously send a girl shoes without third party involvement so she doesn't/couldnt find out your identity. And the issue of her renigging on her end of the deal is a biggie too.
But honestly I can see lots of girls being interested in this.

Thanks! The website I'd create would be the third party linking the anonymous guy with the anonymous girl. Much like ebay. A review system would be put in place where guys and girls can either give positive or negative feedback to users.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.K. Now I get it; yeah, no way.
The shoes that I buy are going to be modeled in my presence. Every shoot that I've ever done I've found a way to get the feet in my face...in reality, that's what I'm willing to pay for (the chance, or opportunity, to get the feet in my face).

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10505 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks! The website I'd create would be the third party linking the anonymous guy with the anonymous girl. Much like ebay. A review system would be put in place where guys and girls can either give positive or negative feedback to users. GQ
Understand. However a review system wouldn't deter a girl who just wants to use the system to obtain one special pair of footwear and doesn't care about the photo quality or the money. Based on your safeguards she would not get paid for the photos but the guy is out the pair of shoes which could potentially be costly.

[ March 02, 2012, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:

Thanks! The website I'd create would be the third party linking the anonymous guy with the anonymous girl. Much like ebay. A review system would be put in place where guys and girls can either give positive or negative feedback to users. GQ [/QUOTE] Understand. However a review system wouldn't deter a girl who just wants to use the system to obtain one special pair of footwear and doesn't care about the photo quality. [/QUOTE]

You'd be able to see the kinds of pics she'll take before hand. That's why you'd choose her, based on her foot beauty and picture taking quality. If I did this and took a fee as the third party i'd compensate jilted members. But I feel that I wouldn't have to pay much since no girl is satisfied with just one shoe. Hell...if I knew I could get a new pair of shoes by just taking pics/video of my ugly ass feet i'd be down! And back!

I'd have to get on that rate my feet site first.

Good questions. Keep them coming. The more bugs I conceptually fix now the fewer I'll have later.

GQ

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links