Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- The Divisional Class. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- The Divisional Class.
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see the drunk guy back in here, even if it's just for a little bit. Glad to hear all is well with you. Things have changed a lot since you were last in here. I remember when the two of us got into a debate as to whether Shakira had nice feet. That was a long time ago. But a lot has improved over the last couple of years in this contest in terms of content and information National provides. I really think you would've been more in to this contest had you've been around to see the changes happen before your eyes. It's kind of hard to get back into the swing of things when you've missed out for as long as you did. But National has outdone himself this year more than other other year. From start to finish, this will turn out to be an amazing season, even though Megan Fox didn't make the playoffs, despite the fact that she finished the season with ten wins, which is enough to get anyone in the playoffs nine out of ten times, practically.

Most of the drama and excitement over the last two years, including this one, surrounded Ashley Tisdale.

Speaking of her, I did not expect her to get blown out. It's almost unbelievable when you think about it. I don't think Tisdale has ever even come close to losing by that much over the last two years. Kate Upton is showing us what a number 1 seed, who's on the verge of having a perfect season, is supposed to do. She DOMINATED this match.

Now it's REALLY on because she's going up against the defending champion in the semis. I'm telling you, this is THE heavyweight fight of the century. People are going to pay top of the line money to become spectators of that match. All the attention will go on that match and not the AFC championship between Miller and Shayk. And that's saying a lot because the AFC championship is going to be a heavyweight fight in its own right.

I'm happy and disappointed at the same time. Happy because Candice has beaten Audrina. Disappointed because Rosie lost to Marisa. Candice had all the goods, especially in the shoes department. You can't ask for a better description of how a sexy woman is supposed to look in a sexy pair of shoes. Candice mastered it. And the video is one of my favorites from her.

I voted for Stacy as well. Oh well, what can you do?

I'm looking forward to what will be the match that just about everyone wanted to see take place. Candice vs. Kate.

This is the only contest that can make dream matches in the mind turn out to be an actuality.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After seeing what has transpired over the course of the week, we now are down to our four finest. We are going into the Class Championships where business is taken very seriously. After starting the season with 32 women, and the highs and lows many of them went through, the hardest work has persevered and only one woman stands in the way to determine who represents her class in the Finals Classics.

The women who are advancing to the Class Championship showed commitment, hard work, patience, endurance. These women were able to deal difficulties calmly and without complaint. These women tried again and again. At the end of difficult races, they were able to win them.

----

MARISA MILLER VS ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY
Marisa Miller is simply amazing. There's no way anyone can make an argument that disagrees with that. When you're the first woman to make the semi-finals three times, you have no argument to convince anyone otherwise.

With Marisa, there's almost no risk involved because with her, you have just about guaranteed yourself a victory. There's no risk, and like investing in the stock market, your reward won't be worth as much because Marisa is a very safe bet that business will do exceptionally well, like McDonald's of Exxon. Your rewards get much bigger when you invest in something that's more wishy-washy or more inconsistent because you've made a huge risk to count on something with a track record that's not spotless like a Lucy Hale. But with Marisa, she is your safe bet, she provides the security blanket that has become the very foundation of what the AFC is about.

Marisa has the habit of making her division rivals old news. Not that Rosie is useless by any means. But when you're trying to come after someone who you've been trying to surpass, like Rosie has been trying to do against Miller, and you fall short at this point in the playoffs, you've been schooled by a seasoned veteran who's been there and done that with her eyes closed.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been Marisa's closest and most fierce competitor. Anyone will be a fool to think that this will be the last you'll hear from Rosie. Because Rosie Huntington is a predator. A sexual predator who thrives on others misery and despair.

I'm going to say something to Rosie that I've said to Selena Gomez last week. This doesn't necessarily apply to everyone, but it especially does in this case. You don't become great unless you learn a thing or two.

Rosie is going to take this loss to heart. Yes, she can be evil, but she does have a heart. Rosie will take this loss to heart and she is going lie in bed every night and sleep with her eyes open. They will turn red and she will plot her revenge.

For Rosie, she came into this contest to show Marisa that she's got it. Marisa, in return, showed Rosie that she still does.

Miller, for some reason, has been immune to any threat that's directed at her. Because when Marisa represents the United States of America, she rises above any threat of terrorism like the true patriot she is.

----

THE IRINA SHAYK VS STACY KEIBLER
Back in Week 9, I gave a ten-minute rant about how inconsistent Stacy Keibler has been since the start of the 2010 season. This time, if I put on another rant about Stacy, nothing I say would've made any sense. Since that speech in Week 9, she went from second place of her division to become division champion and, unlike last year, she got past the first round of the playoffs. At least Stacy is leaving the season showing me that she's showing progress. I was extremely hopeful for Stacy in this match. But when you face Irina Shayk ... I'm sorry, THE Irina Shayk (she's going to kill me if I don't say that at least once) ... that's when the party stops. Irina would've been humiliated had she lost in her first match of the playoffs as the Number 2 seed for two years in a row. Keibler ran into the wrong girl at the wrong time.

For Irina, when she lost to Marisa Miller and that classic Classic of the Week showdown back in Week 12, she felt expended and robbed for giving Marisa the biggest run that money can buy and then losing in the final minute of the match. She was still distraught going into Week 13 when she lost her second match of the season to Audrina Patridge. From that moment on, she snapped. It's been business and no pleasure since that moment and now she attempts to do what Rosie couldn't. In fact, Irina WANTED Rosie to lose this week so that she can get Marisa back for going away with that Week 12 victory in her getaway car.

Now that she'l face Marisa next week, the pleasure will return because that'll be all hers if she's able to stop to the most powerful woman in the AFC.

----

AUDRINA PATRIDGE VS CANDICE SWANEPOEL
Every defending champion has made it back to the Class Championship. Except for Kim Kardashian who was the most disappointing defending champion ever. Anyone who's voted in the contest the last couple of years knows that I'm not exaggerating when I say that.

Audrina is one of those girls who's here to win it all now, and to win it all often. She's not one of those girls who's slowly building up towards the future like a Selena Gomez or a Victoria Justice. Audrina has been designed to start her career as one of the most dominating women. And she's designed to leave as one of the most dominating women still.

Audrina has become just like one of those teams in pro sports where you are dominant in the regular season, but not so dominant in the playoffs. The Indinapolis Colts when Peyton Manning was there is one of those teams that come to mind. In the regular season, ever year for about a decade they win AT LEAST 12 matches. They made the Superbowl twice, winning their first one, losing their second one. Even though they were not the same team in the playoffs as they were in the regular season, everyone still considered them as dangerous threats to win it all. That's what we have with Audrina. She'll give you AT LEAST 12 wins every year. Every year, people will consider her a legitimate threat to win the championship. But the playoffs is a completely different story from the regular season.

Audrina's Career Winning Percentage,
Regular Season and Playoffs --

Regular Season: .854
Playoffs: .571 (4-3 record)

If you take this year away from her playoff record, and pretended that none of this ever happened, she'll still have a worse playoff record than Megan Fox.

Other than her playoff struggles, I feel that she has one of the greatest feet in Foot Fetish Hollywood. So much so, that I'll consider it a travesty if she doesn't win the championship at least once and slip her feet into a new edition of the Salvatore Ferragamos.

There's not much more I can say about Audrina. She'll be back next year, give you at least twelve wins, make the playoffs. From there, we'll see what happens.

Had she lost to someone else this round, I would've disappointed in her again and have on another rant. But give respect to Candice Swanepoel. Candice Swanepeol did what she was supposed to do. As the defending champion, she's supposed to successfully defend her title.

When Candice knows what Victoria's secret is, I don't know how one is supposed to defend herself against that? Audrina certainly couldn't.

----

ASHLEY TISDALE VS KATE UPTON
Kate Upton is living up to her Number 1 seed status who's also going for a perfect season. Ashley Tisdale is a master of making her opponents look as if they've put in lackadaisical efforts to win their matches. That's because with Tisdale NO lead is safe.

It was certainly that way in the middle of the match. But in the end, Kate Upton is a supermodel, with emphasis on words Super and Model.

In the regular season, Kate became the first woman to start her match on a 10-to-0 run twice after becoming the first woman to just that. Both times, the women threw in their white towels immediately after. In one of those matches, Kate became the only woman to register at least 90 votes in a match. The other one, she became the second woman to register at least 70 votes in a match. The other woman to do that was Marisa Miller in Week 1 of the 2010 Season. Go figure! Yes, those wins for Upton were against women who finished the season with two wins between them. But no one else was able to register THOSE kind of numbers against them when they had their chances.

In this match against Tisdale this week, Upton got off to ANOTHER 10-0 start. Ashley did not care that this was Kate Upton getting off to that start because she eventually caught up to her and got ahead of her for a while there.

What was more impressive than that, though, was Kate Upton getting a hold of herself and did to Tisdale what no one else did since the start of the 2010 season: make her look nondescript. She told Tisdale that this wasn't going to hurt a bit, and it did anyway.

For Kate Upton to show up Tisdale like that in the second round of the playoffs is an exclamation point times three.

The Youngest Women to Appear in the Class Championship for the First Time,
Top Six --

Kate Upton, 2012 -- 20 Years, 10 Days
Candice Swanepoel, 2011 -- 22 Years, 245 Days
Megan Fox, 2009 -- 23 Years, 39 Days
Scarlett Johansson, 2008 -- 23 Years, 195 Days
Audrina Patridge, 2010 -- 24 Years, 45 Days
**Olivia Wilde, 2011 -- 27 Years, 104 Days**

**The only girl in that list to represent the AFC**

----

Both matches have storylines attached to them. But let's face it: Candice Swanepoel vs. Kate Upton is where the money is. If it wasn't for the existence of the AFC, this match would've been your Finals Classic right here.

That match should be an all-time classic.

Thanks to everyone for their support. Wednesday night is the start of the Class Championship.

This is the first time that all four semi-finalists are supermodels.

Can't wait.

-- National

[ June 17, 2012, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National said...

Audrina's Career Winning Percentage,
Regular Season and Playoffs --

Regular Season: .854
Playoffs: .571 (4-3 record)

If you take this year away from her playoff record, and pretended that none of this ever happened, she'll still have a worse playoff record than Megan Fox.

That really stood out to me. So if you erase the last two weeks, including this one, Audrina would STILL have a worse playoff record than Fox? I take your word for it, but that stat is still unbelievable to believe! That's CRAZY! Every week you come out with new stats, but that one is telling.

Either Megan was more dominant than we thought or Audrina is not as dominant as we think. I'm at a loss for words, I don't know what to say.

Audrina is kind of like LeBron James. LeBron is one of the best and more dominant basketball players in history. His team now in the The Finals for the third time. If he loses this year, he'll be the first basketball player in history to win three regular season MVP awards and STILL have no championships to show for it. In a nutshell, Audrina is like that. The Indianapolis Colts analogy was another good one, National.

The other thing is Marisa Miller. If there's anyone who can be labeled as consistent, Marisa Miller is it. National reminded us of just how dominant she's been over the years by saying that she's the first woman to make the semi finals three times. Consider all the other dominant women who've been in this contest in the past. Marisa's the only one who can say that. If Marisa doesn't win it this year, she'll be the other LeBron of this contest, just like Audrina. But because Marisa has been more dominant than Audrina over the years, more scrutiny will be placed on her because of how much better she's been and because she's the official symbol of the AFC.

It seems like every year, the NFC has the more intriguing semi finals match. This year's no exception. I swear, I have no idea who the favorite is in that match. It can go either way and it will be one of the most compelling matches will ever see.

Amazing stuff all around.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links