Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet and pets... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet and pets...
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would no one reply to my amazing comment I posted?! Lol jk
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:

That was creepy man.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnson
Board Regular
Member # 2255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnson   Email Johnson       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:

That was creepy man.
Sorry FootBoi88, that was kinda the opposite of what I was talking about. But, whatever works for you [Smile]

J

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYFEET1978   Email MYFEET1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahah, too funny ! i have a mixed pit, as well, she is soooo spoiled, but i never, ever, allow her to lick my feet or other's, dunno why, it pisses me off if my lil princess tries to do that, but with men...daaaaaaaamn, i HAVE NO PROBLEM !!! [Smile] )

--------------------
👣👣 http://sexydexysfeet.com/. 👣👣

Posts: 970 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnson
Board Regular
Member # 2255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnson   Email Johnson       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MYFEET1978:
hahah, too funny ! i have a mixed pit, as well, she is soooo spoiled, but i never, ever, allow her to lick my feet or other's, dunno why, it pisses me off if my lil princess tries to do that, but with men...daaaaaaaamn, i HAVE NO PROBLEM !!! [Smile] )

Ok, I have to admit, I didn't think I was going to get a comment from a woman who has pets. Thanks MYFEET1978 for giving us a female perspective on this topic! It is refreshing to know the side of this from a woman.

Very interesting that you have a problem animals licking your feet. Every woman I have dated has either allowed their pets do things (i.e.: lick, rub against, sniff, etc.) with their feet or they have told me about it. My current GF told me while eating dinner one night that her dog used to "LOVE" her feet and would lick them for hours... As if I'd be comfortable hearing that!

But, it goes back to what was mentioned before... I believe women who aren't familiar or used to the whole "foot" thing, tend not to thing twice about their feet touching or being touched by an animal.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYFEET1978   Email MYFEET1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wrong ! my dog IS MY CHILD, in my point of view. i pet her with my feet, she sleeps on my feet, but there is no licking. nobody wants to have their feet licked by they kids, right ?

--------------------

Posts: 970 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnson
Board Regular
Member # 2255

quote:
wrong ! my dog IS MY CHILD, in my point of view. i pet her with my feet, she sleeps on my feet, but there is no licking. nobody wants to have their feet licked by they kids, right ?

Totally understand your POV. And again, it's good getting a woman's opinion on this topic!

J

MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

srry if i did upset anyone. but an oppinion shouldn't harm anyone. [Smile] xoxo

--------------------

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch! My comment wasn't creepy u dummies! Apparently few of you can't get into character! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

lol...shut up ! [Smile] )

--------------------

Johnson
Board Regular
Member # 2255

quote:
srry if i did upset anyone. but an oppinion shouldn't harm anyone. [Smile] xoxo

No worries at all MYFEET1978! Although, still don't set well knowing women are fine with putting their feet on their pets. But, it's all good! [Smile]
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

[Smile] ) oook

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links