Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Websites putting links on Clips (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Websites putting links on Clips
FeetMania69
Board Regular
Member # 45575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetMania69   Author's Homepage   Email FeetMania69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sometimes have the shoot holding a sign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVeJ8zaZ-E

Works pretty good.

--------------------
http://www.footworship.ca

Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the owner of the clip does it in promotional videos I have no problem with it, but when it really grinds my gears is if its a tube site for example plastering their name on a video that is clearly pirated in the first place.

Basically if it's from the webmaster, that's ok. if it's from somebody trying to shamelessly promote from someone else's hard work, funk no.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shook:
When the owner of the clip does it in promotional videos I have no problem with it, but when it really grinds my gears is if its a tube site for example plastering their name on a video that is clearly pirated in the first place.

Basically if it's from the webmaster, that's ok. if it's from somebody trying to shamelessly promote from someone else's hard work, funk no.

The good old black box with white print web address or company name placed right over top the one who actually produced, paid, and took the time to do all the work. Yeah, that's why we at least put something there to begin with.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's like buying a big mac and a dude wanting a bite of it or wanting a sip your drink from the same straw

You don't watch Avatar and see Twentieth Century Fox, burnt across the bottom all the way through, they do it at the beginning and end and that's it.

then again if you were given the big mac for free and 'forced' to listen to a commercial while eating it or watching movie that 20th century fox gave you for free and 'forced' to see a watermark or a label at the bottom of the screen, it might be worth it. if you dont care for something like that, then you always have the choice to pay for your products. i find hard to believe anyone could complain about a site labeling their own video when you are getting for free.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i find hard to believe anyone could complain about a site labeling their own video when you are getting for free.

Unfortunately, there is such a sense of entitlement among some foot fetishists that they do just that!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Maybe it's because we put alot of time and effort into producing these clips and there's alot of pirates online who re-upload with edited watermarks so that we don't get the credit or take the credit themselves. Maybe you haven't done any producing so you aren't sure how it works, but this is why we do it.

Right said, I am with you!!!

I have many personal horror stories on the issue, but the following is probably the weirdest.. I share some low-res, quite amateurish videos of my models on MySpace and YouTube, to make my fans happy (my main focus has always been on taking quality pictures, and I have always been a B2B supplier, not a vendor). Well, a friend of mine warned me that a mafia-style pay-per-download site was SELLING a video of mine - starring AIKO - which has always been AVAILABLE FOR FREE on my video channel at MySpace!!! [Confused]
Free video - AIKO's dirty-soled train trip

I don't even mention the countless times I have found pictures of mine in the galleries of some morons on Facebook, with the watermark cut out and captions like "this is my 24/7 barefoot girlfriend", or "I am your barefoot bitch, wanna enjoy a rough & dirty-soled footjob?".. [Mad]

Putting free watermarked samples around the web is essential for any business-oriented artist. And it's obvious that paying customers deserve respect, and that their viewing pleasure cannot be ruined by intrusive, clumsily added watermarks. But yes, we spend a lot of money, time and personal energies in producing quality material.. probably our battle against internet piracy is a lost cause, but at least leave us the right to defend ourselves!!! [Violent]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i find hard to believe anyone could complain about a site labeling their own video when you are getting for free.

Unfortunately, there is such a sense of entitlement among some foot fetishists that they do just that!
You are absolutely right!!! Many web-surfers are so used to enjoy a huge amount of quality stuff for free (most of it being available only as a result of piracy), that they would NEVER consider spending some money to enjoy pictures or videos.. and these folks even have the guts to COMPLAIN (sometimes in a rude way!!!) about the quantity & quality of the free stuff you share, as if it was their right to do so!!! "Hey, cannot you post 20-30 pics each week instead of just 4 every 2 weeks???" "The quality of these videos sucks, cannot you get a better vidcam?"
With such an attitude around, I sometimes wonder how it's possible that there are still pay websites in operation.. [Confused]
I am afraid that maverick artists like us are living on borrowed times.. [Cry]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links