Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NFashionistas -- Week 5. Starring SuperModels and Famous Entertainers. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFashionistas -- Week 5. Starring SuperModels and Famous Entertainers.
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bar Refaeli's pictures are seriously serious hot. Her whole set is wonderful plus 2. Thousand, that is. Her pictures only remind us why she's in this for the long run. I swear, I see Bar and it makes me want to do this [Bow Down]

Let's not forget that the last few pictures of Jessica Alba also trigger the same reaction from me, which makes this match evenly matched.

I also jacked off to AnnaLynne McCord's pictures. I hope you're proud of me. Her feet are always amazing to me.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My AFC vs. NFC picks.

Nina Dobrev is not getting the recognition she deserves. By the looks of things, it looks like McCord is going to put herself on the board finally by scoring this victory. I really hope Nina makes a late push in this match, but I doubt it.

I was surprised to see Audrina beat Candice last week. Yes, I voted for Audrina in that match, but I did so not expecting that she'll actually pull it off. I should not be surprised that Audrina beat Candice last week, but considering that Candice has had her number up to that point, Swanepoel went into that match last week as the favorite. I'm very happy for Audrina to get that hurdle out of the way, at least for now. If they meet in the playoffs, I don't know if Candice will allow that to happen again. Until Audrina can beat Candice in the playoffs or if Audrina can win a championship before Candice can win her third one, then Candice will be favored over Audrina slightly. Had Candice won, she would've been favored heavily. But Audrina's victory puts her in Candice's rear view mirror.

Candice is back this week, however, good as new. It looks like she put that loss behind her and is going to let Longoria know that she's in the wrong place at the wrong time. Candice Swanepoel's feet will definitely prevail.

I pick Kate Upton this week. Her feet must be a little sweaty and slightly dirty from walking in those sandals. You can tell that that was not the first time she wore those. She can rake my leaves any day of the week. She looks good doing it as well. Her feet in clear view of all of us is what makes this week complete.

This next match made me laugh. I couldn't believe I saw Audrina's name next to Kim Kardashian's. Head's up on National's part to give us a little history between those two and what makes this match very interesting to watch. I liked that National did that because it refreshes us to how things were back then and because any new voters are caught up to speed with what's going on here. Great comprehensive work, National. [Thumbs Up]

Anyway, I picked Audrina to win this match. It's very easy to look back at what's happened the last couple of years with Kim and how she started to lose many matches. I remember voting for Kim Kardashian when she faced Audrina in the finals that year. What people need to remember was that Kim was very unstoppable. Kim was winning matches week in and week out. Like National said, Kim had so many wins in her first two or three years because she had to keep up with Carmen Electra. Kim rarely lost back then. Seeing Kim win the championship came to me as no surprise. I felt that Kim was the favorite to win that match because Audrina was new to the contest while Kim had experience.

Now, it's clear to me that Audrina is better than Kim and she's well liked, unlike Kim.

In the next match, Lowndes' feet gets my vote. Didn't have to think twice about that one.

Damn, there are a lot of AFC vs. NFC matches this week.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Bar's pictures doesn't tell you that she's serious about taking Marisa's spot, then I don't know what does. Finally, it's refreshing to see someone who is a threat to Marisa. Bar's pictures are pure paradise. Her feet are pristine, and I want them pressed against my face real hard until I suffocate. That'll be a dream come true. Bar's last two pictures, are just pure solid gold. That's natural beauty right there, folks. Bare ass, bare soles in the sun, cooling off by the water. Really, there's nothing more I could ever ask for. Bar is PERFECT.

I also LOVE the picture of the closeup of her ass. [Drool] Makes me want to press my nose up in there and lick it. [Mmm] If I were there, she wouldn't need herself to fix her wedgie.

And to comment on Karlie Kloss real quick, that chick can kiss some major ass and yet can still keep her feet looking so nice and hot after doing that!

National, if she's your prospect, then she's someone who can show a lot of promise. You certainly seem to think so since you had your eye on her as a potential for at least a year or two. She certainly looks better with her hair kept long. Don't know why she cut it short, though.

Thanks for introducing her us. Certainly helps Candice to win her match this week. Candice, by the way, is always amazing, always in excellent condition, and I love how she poses her legs in some of her pictures this week. Her feet look so sexy doing that.

Who needs her match more: Kristen Stewart or Jessica Lowndes? If you want to ask who's got sexier feet, that's asking the same question, basically.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Audrina loses this match, I'm flippin this table over! This is going to be Audrina's year, so fuck all of the others! She beat Candice last week, this bitch better beat Kim this week, from there anyone else in Audrina's way is going to be FUCKED! I've had enough, Audrina's had enough, it's time for her to win the championship and get this over with.

Audrina's feet are superior, plain and simple. Yes, there are other who are pretty nice as well, don't get me wrong. But Audrina is now more focused than ever after beating Candice last week. This is just a sign of better things to come for Audrina, I hope. [Fingers Crossed]

Fuck Kim Kardashian. Audrina should get her revenge.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 3-2-0-.600
Selena Gomez 2-3-0-.400
Olivia Wilde 2-3-0-.400
Nina Dobrev 1-4-0-.200

Division II

Bar Refaeli 5-0-0-1.000
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 4-0-0-1.000
Marisa Miller 2-3-0-.400
Maria Menounos 1-4-0-.200

Division III

Carmen Electra 4-1-0-.800
Jessica Lowndes 4-1-0-.800
Stacy Keibler 2-3-0-.400
Kim Kardashian 0-4-0-.000

Division IV

Irina Shayk 4-1-0-.800
Eva Longoria 2-3-0-.400
Jenny McCarthy 1-4-0-.200
Abigail Clancy 0-4-0-.000

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 5-0-0-1.000
Ashley Tisdale 2-3-0-.400
Mila Kunis 1-3-0-.250
Jennifer Aniston 1-4-0-.200

Division II

Audrina Patridge 5-0-0-1.000
Katy Perry 2-2-0-.500
Kristen Stewart 2-3-0-.400
Victoria Justice 1-4-0-.200

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 4-1-0-.800
Brooklyn Decker 3-2-0-.600
Megan Fox 3-2-0-.600
Petra Němcová 2-2-0-.500

Division IV

Heidi Klum 4-1-0-.800
Maggie Grace 3-2-0-.600
AnnaLynne McCord 1-4-0-.200
Jennifer Hawkins 1-4-0-.200

----

CARMEN's JUSTICE

Carmen Electra is seeking justice, and this week it came at the expense of Victoria. It would've bad had either one of them lost the match, but a win here would've done a lot more for Victoria than it would've for Carmen. Carmen Electra is The Icon of this contest for having been there and done that on countless occasions. Victoria Justice is in her third season and I don't remember a match she's ever won that had huge implications riding on the line. Come to think of it, I might cut her a bit of slack for her first season's performance where she became THAT close from getting the Number 2 seed for the playoffs. Entering the National Fashionistas as the youngest female in its history, she became an instant sensation. For someone that young who almost beat out Audrina for the Number 2 spot in the playoffs, coming from the strongest division that year, says a lot about her poise and character.

When saying that I don't remember her winning a match with so much at stake, I'm talking about the fact that she's 0-5 against Audrina; I don't the list in front of me, but I'm almost certain she has never defeated any female who was a top tier contender. Off the top of my head, I remember her loss against Irina, I'm pretty sure she lost to Tisdale at one point, there was a loss to Jessica Alba, Mila Kunis, Jayde Nicole. Now we have this loss to Carmen Electra. If she wants to be the Future of this Business, then she has to step it up. Against the group of women I've mentioned, she has shown us nothing. Yes, she has pushed Audrina to the limit a number of times, but Audrina wanted it more. Jayde Nicole wanted it more. In fact, she finished last year with more wins than Victoria did.

Being the future means that you must show some promise in the beginning and that you can build on that for better challenges down the line. She has shown a lot of promise in her rookie campaign. Since, she has gone backwards. Against the group of women I mentioned, even if she didn't have a winning record, she should've at least scored victories against some of them to show us that she is trying her best. Let me put this in another perspective as a way to illustrate my point even further: I once made a case that Jessica Lowndes had more big wins than Victoria Justice did at a time when Justice had more career wins than Lowndes! I even gave a list of names for comparison to bolster my argument. One thing that stood out to me since I said that was the fact that Jessica Lowndes has beaten Megan Fox. Megan Fox has beaten Victoria. Ashley Tisdale is no future of the business, but she has earned every right to be called The Dark Horse for all of her high-profile wins for someone who's a mid-carder.

For Victoria, at least show us that you can win some and lose some. When it comes to facing great competition after her first season, she has lost some and won none.

For Carmen, this is starting to become evident that she is here for redemption. She already has four wins against one loss entering the second quarter of the season. She's here for redemption when you consider that she had four wins all of last year! Carmen Electra has injected life into herself and life back into this contest by having the long-time followers relive the magic of the good 'ol days when Carmen was full of fun, energy, positive attitude and a great outlook. This is turning into a great storyline in a year where Candice is defending her second world championship; a year where Audrina Patridge seems more focused than ever before, which is scary considering that every year a spot is automatically reserved for her before the season even starts! Carmen's rise is a great storyline in a year where Kate "The Great" has been nothing less than phenomenal. And Carmen's revival is a feel-good story in a year where Bar Refaeli is making a bid to supersede Marisa Miller.

--

Another great match to see was Jessica Lowndes vs. Kristen Stewart. This match might've been a hidden gem because both are poised to have pretty good seasons, even though they didn't dominate the conversations this week.

quote:
Originally posted by Jensen:
Who needs her match more: Kristen Stewart or Jessica Lowndes? If you want to ask who's got sexier feet, that's asking the same question, basically.

That was probably the best quote of the week. I would say that Lowndes needed it more because people have rediscovered their appreciation of Carmen Electra. Lowndes knows that if enough people are on Carmen's side, it would be a tougher mountain to climb than what she had anticipated. Jessica Lowndes does not want to be overlooked anymore and wants to be amongst the elite in this contest. She is making strides, progress and is one of the hardest workers in here. Carmen Electra's story is certainly putting Lowndes in the backround and shadows. For Lowndes, this can be a good thing for her. This is her opportunity to put herself ahead of Carmen and embrace this challenge. She has beaten Carmen before, but those were during the times when Carmen was mediocre to terrible in the last two years. Now let's see what Jessica can do against a new Carmen Electra.

--

I won't say a whole lot about Tisdale's match this week against Rosie. What I will say is that even though she lost this week, I was very, very pleased and relieved that she was able to bounce back from the embarrassment of her lifetime when Kate Upton left her lifeless with no ambulance in sight. I can only think of Marisa Miller as being the only other girl to give Rosie Huntington a scare that almost resulted in a heart attack! The fact that Ashley was moments away from pulling off another stunt shows that she's still capable of doing just that. Had she lost the way she did last week, then we woudl've been looking at a possibility that this might not be her year.

I know one girl who's definitely happy: Mila Kunis. She had a week off AND Ashley Tisdale lost. That Tisdale loss makes the race between Ashley and Mila more compelling to watch. Next week should be very interesting to watch ...

--

Well, it looks like Heidi Klum is a favorite to win her division. The third picture in her gallery is perhaps the most classic and recognizable one that foot guys can remember her by. They paid their respects for her by giving her the votes needed to beat Maggie Grace.

--

THROUGH HURDLES ON A PATH TO THE PROMISELAND.

Audrina is the type who shows class by saying all the politically correct things when there are cameras in front of her for interviews and press conferences. She will always say the right things and take the high road. She'll say that her match with Kim was a good win against a great competitor and that Kim gives in her best effort every week, blah blah blah. I can assure you that if you were a fly on the wall, Audrina is way more ecstatic than what she lead on.

Since I gave Audrina that talk last year, other than that loss in the playoffs, she has gotten past her greatest dilemmas. She has released all of her frustrations for the drama and headache Jayde Nicole said about her to anyone who was willing to listen. Jayde Nicole has the mouth of a sailor and wasted no time trying to get into Audrina's head. Even though the feeling was mutual for Audrina, Audrina was portrayed as being bullied by the snottiest and spoiled person she has come across. Jayde was portrayed as the antagonist in that story. Audrina does not have the mouth that needs to be washed with soap, she took it all in stride and had finally put her in her place when the time called for it.

Next we have Candice Swanepoel. I told you about their history with each other last week, so I don't have to repeat myself again. Audrina tried to put on a happy face for everyone even though it was eating her inside that she couldn't get past Candice until last week. Now, Audrina can sleep at night knowing that Candice won't deter her focus that much anymore.

With Kim Kardashian, Audrina had finally had enough! It felt good for Audrina to get payback that was long overdue. It felt better for Audrina that Kim made the match competitive and that she was able to steal one from Kim when she thought she was going to get away with another win. Not only did Audrina dash Kim's hope towards the end, she kicked dirt in her face while she was down and out.

Maybe this is what Audrina needs. Perhaps what she needed was payback against those three women who have made her life in this contest very discomforting. Perhaps she needed those three wins before she can clear her mind and have a fresh new start and finally win the Salvatore Ferragamos all while being stress free.

That is a great storyline to follow.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links