Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas - Week 10. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas - Week 10.
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen Electra is done with Kim Kardashian. This is their last encounter most likely, and I'm glad that Carmen is going to get the last laugh on this. I'm done with Kim and it looks like everyone else is done with her as well.

More importantly, I voted for Jessica Alba in order to protect Carmen. If I'm Carmen, I would thank National for putting together their schedules the way he has. Carmen is having her way with Kim while crossing her fingers that Alba helps her out. [Fingers Crossed]

And Carmen's pictures are just mind blowing. Hard to focus on Carmen's feet when Carmen is that hot, posing the way she does.

Carmen Electra Lives On!

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
Yes, Bar has the lead now, but once Kate catches up to her, Kate might run away with it. I'm not saying that Kate will get 70 percent of the votes. What I am saying is that I think Kate will beat Bar by at least 10 votes. That's what my mind tells me.

It looks like you could be right on the money with that. There's still a lot of time left, though, which should be enough for Bar to catch up and make things interesting again. Kate was behind for a good portion before speeding by Bar. When I first read that quote, I thought you were crazy. So far, it looks like your prediction might hold true. I still can't believe that one of them is actually going to lose before the playoffs get here.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rest of my picks.

Irina Shayk over Brooklyn Decker any day of the week. Brooklyn's shoes make her feet look more terrible than it actually is. Irina's shoes aren't the sexiest I've seen from her, but compared to Brooklyn's, they're better. Plus, Irina's got an AMAZING ass. Makes you want to bite it real good. Irina is looking perfect, like a Goddess should look like. If you look real closely, even Irina's fingernails look 100 times hotter than Brooklyn's toenails. Irina's hands look sexier than Brooklyn's feet.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/dbe0d9251904461

Both Longoria and Petra needs this match for survival. Excellent match for this week, and a match that's easily underrated for the simple fact that we have two really good matches this week, especially the main event. I feel that Petra needs this just a bit more than Longoria has and I've always voted for Nemcova. Nemcova's feet gets my vote this week.

I voted for Victoria this week. I voted for her just about every week in this, and she lets me down just about every time. I voted for her again this week. It looks like this will be my last time voting for her again this year. She has really disappointed me. So have the voters.

I saw Olivia Wilde on TV not too long ago in some stupid movie she was in. I don't remember which movie it was because Olivia was in it. But I must admit, however, that she looks better in film than she does in every single picture I've seen of her. Having said that, Olivia gets no love from me. I have nothing but strong resentments over her. If she found herself knocking on my door one night, saying that some guy is on the verge of attacking her, I'd leave her outside, sleeping peacefully knowing that someone is doing the dirty work for me! [Smile] So it comes as no surprise to everyone that I voted for Jennifer Hawkins, who is the most underrated hot girl with hot feet in this contest.

Next match is VERY good because I'm curious to see how Jessica Lowndes will be received among this group of voters. Very important match for both of them. I voted for Jessica this week. [Wink]

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 7-2-0-.777
Selena Gomez 4-5-0-.444
Olivia Wilde 3-6-0-.333
Nina Dobrev 2-7-0-.222

Division II

Bar Refaeli 8-1-0-.888
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 7-2-0-.777
Marisa Miller 5-4-0-.555
Maria Menounos 2-7-0-.222

Division III

Carmen Electra 7-2-0-.777
Jessica Lowndes 7-3-0-.700
Stacy Keibler 5-4-0-.555
Kim Kardashian 0-9-0-.000

Division IV

Eva Longoria 6-3-0-.666
Irina Shayk 6-3-0-.666
Abigail Clancy 3-6-0-.333
Jenny McCarthy 1-8-0-.111

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 10-0-0-1.000
Ashley Tisdale 5-4-0-.555
Mila Kunis 2-7-0-.222
Jennifer Aniston 2-7-0-.222

Division II

Audrina Patridge 9-0-0-1.000
Katy Perry 5-4-0-.555
Kristen Stewart 4-6-0-.444
Victoria Justice 2-7-0-.222

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 6-3-0-.666
Brooklyn Decker 4-5-0-.444
Petra Němcová 4-5-0-.444
Megan Fox 3-6-0-.333

Division IV

Jennifer Hawkins 6-4-0-.600
Heidi Klum 5-4-0-.555
AnnaLynne McCord 3-6-0-.333
Maggie Grace 3-6-0-.333

----

The match between Alba and Lowndes was a great preview of a showdown we could see in the playoffs. As great as Alba's record looks, this win against Lowndes was her first noteworthy win of the season. Her two losses were against women who were leaders of their divisions at the time of the loss, and both losses were by at least ten votes. Other than that, her wins were against the middle and low echelons of the contest. This win note only separates Alba from the majority of her peers, that win also puts her a step closer to clinching that first round bye for the playoffs.

This was a huge step in the right direction for Alba. There's not much for me to say about Lowndes, really. There's really not much for me to say about her, no reason for me to push the panic button. I'm better off holding my judgement about her towards the end of the season where she's got some stiff competition in store for her.

----

SCAM ARTIST

The only woman in this contest who I can think of that falls into this category is Kim Kardashian. For that huge mess with Kris Humphries, her hook-up with Drama King in Kanye West. All of that is magnified when you factor in the fact that she's become a non-factor in this contest.

She has won a championship and then forgot where she placed the Ferragamo's. That's what happened. If I were her, I'd be more ashamed about that than winning the Payless Shoe Awards after going through the entire season without a win to show that she made any effort to salvage her season and salvage her image. Never mind the possibility that she will get get that award on top of becoming an embarrassment of herself over the last few years.

I don't want to get ahead of myself because I want to save of my rant in the even that she does finish the season winless.

She has brought a lot of promise and attention when she first entered this contest back in Season 2. She and Megan Fox were huge reasons why that season was memorable and quite historical still. Megan's perfect season certainly helped the cause, but Kim was the first woman to really give Carmen Electra a run for her money. No one could win the AFC Championship without going through either one of them first. Now, people use Kim as a 'Welcome' mat as a way to get an easy win. They use that mat to wipe their shoes from any mud or dirt that shoe picked up along the way before entering the house. Now, the girls use that mat to wipe off all the first and mud on top of Kim Kardashian so that their shoes can be nice and clean for some REAL competition the week after. And that's what Carmen just did.

Carmen Electra has given her legacy a new life with the revival of her winning ways this year. And now I can say with absolute clarity that Carmen Electra has OFFICIALLY killed off Kim Kardashian. She's killed off what was once the biggest rivalry in this contest, Carmen has killed off Kim Kardashian with the most lopsided loss in Kim's career. It's only fitting that Carmen Electra has put the final nail in that coffin.

Carmen Electra has outlasted Kim Kardashian. Carmen is an Icon. Kim Kardashian is a mess. Those two words don't belong in the same sentence. This week, Carmen showed everyone that those two don't belong in the same league.

----

I'll get to Bar Refaeli in a moment, but before I do, it's interesting to point out that coming into this week, there seemed to be no doubt who could be the Number 1 seed for the AFC. As I've said from time to time, one win or one loss can make a world of difference. Now, Bar doesn't look like a lock for getting not only a Number 1 seed, but also a first round bye. Alba and Electra are right behind her. The only safety net Bar has is that she has beaten both of them. Because of that, that keeps Refaeli at a win and a half ahead of those two. And let's not forget about Rosie. Bar does not want to lose momentum at the same time that Carmen and Alba and Rosie are picking up theirs.

--

BAR REFAELI VS KATE UPTON

Historic showdowns between two superstars is what makes the National Fashionistas the spectacle that it has become. These matches make the regular season a fun and enjoyable ride that leads into the playoffs. Without them, the regular season becomes boring and fans have no interest to keep tuning in to see what else is going to happen.

There are good matches, and then there are Epic Encounters. These encounters don't happen as often, but when they do, the whole world is at a standstill.

Bar Refaeli and Kate Upton is not only epic, but that match could be a preview of this year's Finals Classic. A showdown of two superpowers has set this season at the peak of the mountain. Kate Upton is honored for not only facing the best in the AFC, but also beating the best the AFC has to offer.

Refaeli made a small comeback towards the end in an attempt to scare Kate Upton. However, her efforts were not enough because not to long before, Kate was ahead by twelve votes.

Bar has been in the modeling business since she was baby. That's not an exaggeration, either. Bar lives and breathes this industry. There are people in the modeling industry who still don't hold Kate up to the same standards as Bar. If that industry had an official Hall of Fame, Refaeli would be inducted in her first year of eligibility without any question. The jury is still out on Kate, perhaps waiting to see if she'll be some flash in the pan. I would say in her defense that only a handful of women have graced the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue two years in a row. None of them turned out to be flashes in any pan.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that for Bar has been in this business longer than Kate Upton has been ALIVE. For Bar, this is a bit of a bitter pill to swallow because I can bet that the majority of those in the modeling industry were secretly rooting for Bar for the homage she's paid over the years. A younger generation of supporters were behind Kate.

In Kate's defense again, I will remind them that there's a reason why they called her Kate "The Great" before she even became really famous was because they knew she had potential of taking the world by storm and becoming a household name like Heidi Klum before all is said and done.

Kate Upton has beaten Bar Refaeli in a showdown of Fashion's Finest Stars.

-- National

[ May 04, 2013, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links