Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What makes the foot for you? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What makes the foot for you?
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All TOES for me. I like all parts of the feet, but for me toes come first. I do love a good clean soft wrinkled or unwrinkled sole. I love feet in general as long as they are attractive. The main reason is I like to suck on them and their so cute. A woman can decorate them with a fine polish, put jewelery on them, wiggle them, and spread them. I love to see girls wiggling and spreading their toes. Thank god for flip flops and sandals.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLover84:
All TOES for me. I like all parts of the feet, but for me toes come first. I do love a good clean soft wrinkled or unwrinkled sole. I love feet in general as long as they are attractive. The main reason is I like to suck on them and their so cute. A woman can decorate them with a fine polish, put jewelery on them, wiggle them, and spread them. I love to see girls wiggling and spreading their toes. Thank god for flip flops and sandals.

Oh yes your talking my language as this time of year there are so many ladies wearing Flip-Flops or Open-Toe Sandals so those of us who are turned on by their beautiful Feet are in Paradice!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on mature older woman, i look at her. if her heel is the way i like, then i know her toes and her soles will be something to die for. If her heel is alittle big along with smooth and a bit wrinkled then i know her soles will look the same. at that moment, ill assume that her toes are small and plumped with big toenails for perfect pedicures. im a sucker for mature older woman with all the features i just described

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's big for me is if all the toes are all in size order. Everything after that is secondary, although I am a sucker for a fresh French pedicure.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juggyand wife
Loyal Member
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juggyand wife   Email juggyand wife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all for me its the length of the toenails,nail colour. the size of the toenail wide,then the soles and arch : : [Jerkoff]
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toes make the foot for me...the first thing i look for is shape.. i like more slender lookin toes, or something thats exactly between wide and narrow shape thats still gotta sexy shape then toenail shape, its gotta have that U like shape w/ a nice even top. then i look for toe length.. i prefer the big and 2nd toe to be about the same size... if her toes dont do the job i still make give her some slack if she has pretty uncalloused soles, but toes are my fav part.
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like toes first and soles second. I don't care for heels, but at the same time I don't want them crusty or not taken care of.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1536 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't believe I missed responding to this forum! [Eek!]
The toes! Especially in red polish. Makes me [Jerkoff] when they wiggle those toes! Then the balls of their feet. I love to kiss them while inhaling deeply between the balls and last three toes. That's where the smell is really intense! [Big Grin]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the famaous words of DF Productions, "High arches are a must"...well, maybe not a must, but it's one of the first things I look for. Also, I like when a woman's feet are clean and well taken care of. There are so many other preferences I like and look for, but arches and good maintenance are the first things I generally notice.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i voted all toes in general. but specifically for me its the TOENAILS. i judge foot beauty 75% based on toenails alone. basically, the size of the nailbed and length of the toenail can make or break a whole foot for me. if the toenails are right how i like em, then im pretty much happy.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yaron
Board Regular
Member # 15770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yaron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sole...what can I say. I even like little imperfections.

--------------------
Love mature female feet...especially the smell.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the ARCHES the most "HIGH ARCHES" I like for the toes to kind of get smaller starting from the big toe down to the small toe. It is ok for the toe next to the big toe to be the same size as the big toe. And they must be well cared for. Don't like the one's that have lots of callous souls and toes.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by FootLover84:

Oh yes your talking my language as this time of year there are so many ladies wearing Flip-Flops or Open-Toe Sandals so those of us who are turned on by their beautiful Feet are in Paradice!
Here in the Uk were still getting reaonably warm weather for October & therefore there are still some women walking around in Flip-Flops/Sandals & in my local community there is one women who posses a tattoo on the front of her left foot but Im not sure what it is suppossed Symbolise though.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dirty soles are nice I actually love them. I also like socked feet. I love the white flip flops with hot pink toes. Buts for some reason for me the toes HAVE to be painted.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links