Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who's Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who's Feet
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jewel Staite is an amazing woman from head, to... well... toe. [Thumbs Up]

I'd also kill for some pictures of Sophia Coppola's feet. You heard it hear first! [Cool]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scarlet...

IM JEALOUS OF U!

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by NotQuiteRight:
Lindsay Lohan blows my mind. Joss Stone is also mighty fine. Jennifer Tilly has nicely thick feet.

Too be honest with you I've never even herd of, Jennifer Tilly but if your description of her having nicely thick Feet is your way of saying their wide with podgy Toes then I really will have too make the effort too check them out as soon as possible!
Your right about Joss Stone as well but I was disopinted that she was'nt showing off her cute feet in her official calander for 2006 I sincerly hope that she will make up for it by showing them off all 12 pics in her forthcoming 2007 calander.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links