Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish a secret? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish a secret?
Deadwood
Board Regular
Member # 12089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadwood   Email Deadwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it's not a big secret. A lot of people know I like the female foot, but then I don't tell everyone either.

Persoanlly I think this is the greatest fetish. There is so much fashion that brings out this fetish, from High Heels to flip-flops, from stockings to bare feet, not to mention every conceivable toenail polish color known to man.

Best of all, we can actutally see it. You can go to the park, sit on a train, even go to work and see a woman dangle a shoe from her toe or something and think nothing about what she is doing. Sure makes me glad I'm not a breast man, as the chances of seeing that at places like I mentioned, are pretty darn rare.

--------------------
Deadwood

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Deadwood:
not to mention every conceivable toenail polish color known to man.

You can mention it, I don't mind!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links