Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl Passes Out (Poll) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Girl Passes Out (Poll)
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I didn't mean to start a flame war over this!
Yes, we all have our little devils. Some, apparently, are worse than others.
I like to take candid photographs of barefooted girls in public, in the summer. I don't do it as much as I used to, though. And I don't post videocams in front of women's windows, OK?
Voyeristic? Yes. Wrong? If some of you think so, then so be it, I won't argue.
We're not perfect. But I am distured that a lot of you said you would do these things, OK?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vito15473
Board Regular
Member # 9400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vito15473         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
makes you wonder if some of the people said that they would not do anything and said that it just wrong.
i wonder if any of these people beat off in a womans shoe? that seems just as bad to me.
just putting my 2 cents. no replys needed.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what i did is wrong but i can't help it. i saw a girl asleep (not intoxicated) at my cousins house i and i smelled and licked her feet. like i said before i couldn't help it.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
GuitarDrew: Why did you even bring this topic up if you were afraid the results it would bring, or ready to start an arguement {which is what you are chomping at the bit to do anyway}?This place doesn't need to become another Mousepad, and with polls/topics like this with ill intent of starting an arguement over what you think is right or wrong REGARDLESS of what it is..is wrong in itself..I think this place needs the wheat seperated from the Chaff and if i was Wu or a moderator topics/threads like this would get you the boot {no pun intendid} from the site.

i didnt bring this up man, im cxommenting on it

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've also said no. The thing that bothers me is that there a couple of other recent threads where people have either done something to a girls feet or something to their shoes. Many, many went on to tell stories and pat each other on the back regarding their sleepy or unsuspecting foot "conquests" The absolutely lowest and dirtiest thing is the friggin' scumbags who cum on a sleeping woman's feet or in her shoes. Anyone who has done that is a sick, perverted individual. How would you like if you put your shoe on and someone's bodily excriment was in it? Where are all of you "heros" and "champions" of sleepy feet now?
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, lambskin!

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to say, i've done it. I am weak! And, yes, i will do it again. In fact, my wife is sleeping now...

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Sorry to say, i've done it. I am weak! And, yes, i will do it again. In fact, my wife is sleeping now...

Now, THAT's funny! Good work, Craig. Good work.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:

haha

if you have permission I don't see why people are getting so bent out of shape over this

all of you would want to do it and you know it

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

What if you don't have permission?
Think about it, guys.

--------------------

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
What if you don't have permission?
Think about it, guys.

then you don't do it
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have did it .... & will do it again .
I can't help it ! just the sight of their feet drives me crazy !

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metroplex322
Member # 12839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metroplex322   Author's Homepage   Email metroplex322   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, because i tried it once and ggot caught. I regreted it before i knew i was caught. Its really not worth the guilt.

--------------------
word

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can't muster the self control necessary to keep you from violating these women while they're asleep, drunk, or whatever (because that's what it is in my opinion - violating them), then you need to seek professional help.

- Just my $0.02.

(I am, of course, referring to women who haven't given their consent.)

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Professional Help=More Foot Websites/Wu's so someone can keep building up more and more NEED for Feet so they will have less control when sleepy feet are available...lol RIGHT!

CraigyBoy: LOL that was funny!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18403 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links