Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl's Socks Stolen At Golf Course (Malory's) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Girl's Socks Stolen At Golf Course (Malory's)
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Mighty Mike -

I'll pass your message on to Malory but we may need an extension on your deadline. She may not be getting online today or tonight, if she does I'm sure she'll be weighing in on this.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"hey Mal its me summer yeah i worked at sand point course. Bet i woulda gotten tons more tips out at sahalee. so your going to nikkis tomorrow right? ill be there cant wait to see you its been like forever & i really needs to see ya.

from summer"

----------------------------
Hey sweet girl,

I'll see ya at Nikki's, can't wait to see you!!!!!!! Me so excitey!!!!!

~Malory

[ April 17, 2006, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: Malory ]

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory with my name on her soles. That will get the socks back! Why? Cause i'd buy her a pair myself. lol.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Ben you the man. Malory feet like that really get over ripe? ;-)

To answer your question Lyrical it happens with golf shoes everytime they tend to bring it out that's for sure. It doesn't bother me much when they get a little smelly as it did before. A year ago I wouldn't have let someone get near my feet fresh out of shoes but now no problem at all.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hey Craigy! I'll get Ben to help me do that sometime. You gotta keep your promise though!

~Malory

Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theft is theft, but can you really blame the person who took them?

LOL...Maybe it was Ben all along!

j/k [Wink]

I would love to have a pair of your socks Malory! If only to keep me satisfied until the next foot party!

[Joint]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Outback69 -

Nice to see you posting. Malory's fighting me to answer your post first. See what happens when you disappear for awhile, your popularity skyrockets (I'll have to try that sometime).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
Theft is theft, but can you really blame the person who took them?

LOL...Maybe it was Ben all along!

j/k [Wink]

I would love to have a pair of your socks Malory! If only to keep me satisfied until the next foot party!

[Joint]

Hey you!
You've been hiding out. During spring break I've been in here like every day. More during this week than like the last 2 months or so before that.

So we gotta let Ben off the hook for this one. He gets as much of my socks & feet as he wants so there's no motive factor for him. Yah It seems suspicious he was "in the restroom" when I got up to get him coffee and just when the socks got taken but maybe a coincidence.

So you'd love to have a pair of my socks??? I think you HAVE a pair of em so yah you know what I smell like (haha). Guess that leaves you out as a suspect too.

~Malory

[ April 02, 2006, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: Malory ]

markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is such a shameful theft. I confess, however, that the temptation to borrow Malory's socks for a short time would be torturous.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maddman
Board Regular
Member # 13726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddman   Email maddman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldhave done the same thing. Depends on how many people are by though
Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a mystery that's destined never to be solved.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links