Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Long or Short toe neails (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Long or Short toe neails
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id prefer long toenails cuz her toes would look just that more beautiful to stare at then a mature woman with shortnails and the sexiest pedicure you`ve ever seen. you can that sofia at www.sofianylons.com and ann at www.mylongtoenails.com for this

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juggyand wife
Loyal Member
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juggyand wife   Email juggyand wife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
still long toenails for me mmmmmmmm//especially painted metallic colours
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for shorter toenails and longer fingernails.

In both instances, I don't want them taken to the extreme with either being tremendously short toenails or tremendously long fingernails. I guess when it comes to the toenails, having them around, or just beyond, the end of the toes themselves is the ideal length and I wouldn't want them much beyond that. For fingernails, I don't want them ridiculously long that they look freakish. There are a few women who grow them to the point where they start to curl inward as they grow out. To me, that just looks ridiculous. Fingernails an inch or so past the tips of the fingers is quite sexy though and would be the ideal length for me.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links