Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » More of a bad name for us... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: More of a bad name for us...
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by Civis Romanus Sum:
If it's not consensual it's no fun at all.

That's absolutely true for the girl, but not necessarily for the guy. Again, as one who's done it, the two times I did it were an adrenaline and sexual rush more powerful than I've ever experienced. Adrenaline because of the risk of being caught, and sexual because, like rape, it's a power and control issue, not one of sex. (I believe). You were taking something personal that belonged to them and having fun with it. In your mind it gives you a "connection" to them.

I know,in fact in that sentence I was stating my own point of view: I meant that is not fun at all for me.
But maybe it could not be completely clear,so I can agree with your precisation.

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, one of these subjects again. I have always been completely against any sort of this behavior. Every time a jerking off into shoe or sleepy feet thread pops up, I am in there trying to reason with these perverts. Again, it is not moral to touch a woman without consent (especially if it is in a way the man finds sexually gratifying). Also, emmiting bodily fluids (such as semen) into another person's garments, whether it be shoes, underwear, shirt, whatever, is completely wrong.

No, it is not rape, however, it is a form of sexual harrassment. The person who jerks off in the shoe does it for sexual stimulation and many hope to watch the woman's reaction when she discovers the mess. This IS deviant behavior.
Just read through that thread posted by ozkar on page one of this thread. I challenge anyone here to prove to me and others that this is not deviant behavior. Find a sleepy feet thread and convince me these acts are not wrong.

Sorry this sounded more like a rant than a cohesive argument, however, this subject just angers me.

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
sorry , but its property damage at the worst.

to equate such an act with rape is totally retarded.

and so far as logic goes , really dont make me laugh !

they guy was a jerk to do what he did - but i dont think that should mean that he becomes listed by the police as a sex offender.

people matter - things dont - hows that for logic !

[Roll Eyes]

I can understand your point there. While I wouldn't go so far as to list the guy as a sex offender just because he chooses to beat off in the wrong place I think he should at least agree to pay restitution for the shoes and maybe pay some kind of fine as well as get some counciling. Beating off in public is frowned upon and may lead to future legal hassles.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know,in fact in that sentence I was stating my own point of view: I meant that is not fun at all for me.

I figured that you meant personally, and I just piggy-backed on that statement to clarify and expand on the point. [Smile]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:

I figured that you meant personally, and I just piggy-backed on that statement to clarify and expand on the point. [Smile]
Well done,your criticism was welcome since it was polite,respectful and constructive. [Wink]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romona Rockwell
Board Regular
Member # 14511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romona Rockwell   Author's Homepage   Email Romona Rockwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its really sad.. almost as bad as the guy on the subway, another act that gives us foot fanatics a bad name.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yummyflipflops
Board Regular
Member # 12895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yummyflipflops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel for the poor SOB that did this and everyone here is so quick to pass judgement on him, but the following strikes me...

1) The girl that reported it is probably the sort of type that would totally freak if they found out anyone has fetishes and is probably some close minded uber bitch to begin with.

2) If you don't want anything happening to your stuffs, stop leaving them lying around in public places unattended. Its like someone screaming your dog got pee on my shoes or your dog chewed up my flip flops, etc.

3) Some of you here sound like selfish SOBs - others giving us a bad name, etc... yet you'd be outraged if people called you a freak for liking women's feet, etc... it all sounds incredibly like everyone's only watching for their own interests.

What the guy did is stupid but not nearly as bad as some here are making it sound and seriously that girl's just as much in the wrong in some ways - damm, don't want people messing with your shit, just don't leave it lying around unattended. And she sounds like the type that wouldn't understand anyways regardless if her boyfriend told her he was into feet - I could just see the huge cow she'd throw on him.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yummyflipflops:
I feel for the poor SOB that did this and everyone here is so quick to pass judgement on him, but the following strikes me...

1) The girl that reported it is probably the sort of type that would totally freak if they found out anyone has fetishes and is probably some close minded uber bitch to begin with.

2) If you don't want anything happening to your stuffs, stop leaving them lying around in public places unattended. Its like someone screaming your dog got pee on my shoes or your dog chewed up my flip flops, etc.

3) Some of you here sound like selfish SOBs - others giving us a bad name, etc... yet you'd be outraged if people called you a freak for liking women's feet, etc... it all sounds incredibly like everyone's only watching for their own interests.

What the guy did is stupid but not nearly as bad as some here are making it sound and seriously that girl's just as much in the wrong in some ways - damm, don't want people messing with your shit, just don't leave it lying around unattended. And she sounds like the type that wouldn't understand anyways regardless if her boyfriend told her he was into feet - I could just see the huge cow she'd throw on him.

wow bro really i chould understand not leaveing ur wallet cell phone or ipod in public placees unattended but flip flops come on bro that girl just wanted to get comfy and study and for that guy just to get her ff and leave a load in them is wrong and just why is it the girls fault wow bro i never knew it was a crime to get comfy and study and how do u know what this girl is into or not come on bro get real

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would you feel if you took your coat off in a park, and a gay guy urinated on it?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So I guess that finding someone elses bodily fluids (ie. semen or urine) on one's clothes disgusting is closed minded to you. First, I don't think anyone here thinks that having someone else emit bodily fluids on any of their property without consent is an acceptable practice. Please note, I said without consent because if the woman were to consent to the act of masturbating in her shoe then that is just between her and the guy. Not wanting someone to jerk off into an article of your clothing or any personal property for that matter is not closed minded. Therefore I believe that your judgement of this woman is completely without basis.

quote:

So by this logic you believe that victims of theft and other crimes are actually at fault. We should not have to blame victims for crimes inflicted upon them. Also, you bring up the dog peeing or chewing on a flip flop. I agree, one can not get as upset at this situation, however, we are talking about a grown man jerking off into a shoe. He should have the common sense that this is not a socially acceptable behavior. Again, let me reiterate, just because someone leaves something unattended for a minute, does not mean they should not be upset if it is stolen or damaged.

quote:
We are referring to him in a derogatory manner as he is masturbating in this woman's shoe without consent. I think that we all agree that if he knew this woman and she did not mind him doing that then none of us would have a problem with it. I am not going to judge what gets this guy off, I am going to judge the manner in which he does it. Same with liking feet...obviously we all like feet and would be upset at someone judging us for doing so. However, if someone touches, licks, etc, a woman's foot without her consent then that is a different story. So to recap my rebuttal of your 3rd argument, it is the stealing and masturbating into an unsuspecting woman's shoe that bothers us, not the simple act of a guy masturbating into a shoe.

Your logic is quite flawed on all accounts. It is not right to take people's things and do things to them without their consent. Just as it is not right to touch a person or do something to them in a sexual manner without their consent.

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2) If you don't want anything happening to your stuffs, stop leaving them lying around in public places unattended. Its like someone screaming your dog got pee on my shoes or your dog chewed up my flip flops, etc...................... you can' be serious about comparing a dog chewing your shoe and some strange guy cumming in a womens shoe. get real

your right i would be pretty pissed if some one called me a freak for having a foot fetish. but i have never did anything wrong to any women. but idiots like this guy, the 2 guys in nyc, and the guy at the college UC ARE GIVING ALL OF US BAD NAMES!! do you hear of guys stealing womens bra's ang cuming in it??? stealing womens panties and cuming in??? NO!! we look like the only fetish that can't control ourselves. and its really sad because there is so much free pics of womens feet here on the net, much more than any other fetish, but still these guys can't control themselves. and those guys who post candid pics of women at the park and post pics of there feet and face on the net without there concent or knowledge add on more to the fact that foot fetish guys as a whole can't control there fetish for womens feet.there mite not be a law about that now, but someday there will be because its wrong to do that without the concent of the person your posting pics on. what other fetish gets this much bad press and take pics of women on the street without there knowledge or concent and post pics on the net. no one but foot fetish guys. if this continues its going to be harder to tell women we have a foot fetish and much harder for these women to accept guys with one. the pickings are slim enough out there already with women who are cool with this fetish. it can't be getting any better.

Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on the above post i was trying to quote someone, but it did not work. hope you guys can read it.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romona Rockwell
Board Regular
Member # 14511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romona Rockwell   Author's Homepage   Email Romona Rockwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
How would you feel if you took your coat off in a park, and a gay guy urinated on it?

lmao!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yummyflipflops:

I can't wait to read a news story about you!

Your logic makes zero sense

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You couldn't sound more dense if you tried.
quote:

No she sounds like the type who doesn't like perfect strangers messing with her stuff. I can't blame her. I have a foot fetish too but I have enough control of it that I don't need to blow my load allover a stranger's shoes. I would like to think that maybe we've moved on beyond that sort of Me Tarzan, You Jane mentality.

quote:

She was sitting on a park bench right beside them what do you want her to do? Have armed pinkerton guards watching her shoes in case sickos wanna whack off in them? So by your logic if someone came and grafitti tagged your house and busted your windows while you were at work or school it's your own fault for leaving your house? Hmmmmmm Methinks the newb dost protest a bit too much.

quote:

Yes Pal welcome to real life. Everybody looks out for their own interests including your own parents. What he did does not just give foot guys a bad name it gives all guys a bad name. Like I said before I have a foot fetish too But I also have self control. Something this genetic defective needs a serious lesson in.

It seems for the past two decades people have been failing miserably to take blame for their actions. Here's some quick and dirty facts for everyone foot fetish or not.

1.) It's not the Tobacco Company's fault you got cancer.

2.) It ain't McDonald's' fault you're a fat fuck.

3.) It ain't MTV or the video game company's fault your kids have no discipline and run around having sex at age 13 and shoot up classmates.

IT YOURS! You made the choices on your own.
DEAL WITH IT!

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links