Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » One Year and 3,000 Posts .. Celebrating Both (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: One Year and 3,000 Posts .. Celebrating Both
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

Now that Kristin got some well-deserved attention on that other thread, now it's time to address the other problem: not enough Liv pics.

We could use some Liv updates.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
Ben,

Now that Kristin got some well-deserved attention on that other thread, now it's time to address the other problem: not enough Liv pics.

We could use some Liv updates.

OH CRAP!

That's the last thing I need is for somebody to get her going again. Believe me, she doesn't need any encouragement. Once she reads this post of yours I'll never hear the end of it!

You ARE right though, there have not been enough Liv photos. The last time I posted fresh photographs of her was when she and I went on our little "hooky" adventure: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003153

That was about a month ago and I guess she's overdue for a new post or two. Thanks for the input, just send it in a private message next time so you don't get her going (lol).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben this is great!! How would you do that many posts in a year? Anyways that's great congratulations!

~Malory

[ May 27, 2006, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: Malory ]

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Ben! I tried to send ya a PM but you seem to be way too popular, haha. Anyhow, keep up the great work!

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Squid -

Thank you! I did go and clear out the boxes so if you'd still like to send a message, send away. You can always reach me directly by email as well, of course.

Question for you: What is the origin or your username .. does it have to do with the Navy? One of our footgirls is going with a Navy guy and they call him "squid". Just wondering.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links