Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » celebritys with ugly feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: celebritys with ugly feet
SkyHighArchGuy
Major Player
Member # 3327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyHighArchGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Dazzz:
i am not fond of jessica simpsons feet either

Same. Ironically, though, ASHLEY Simpson's feet are the only thing on her that looks better than Jessica. IMO.
I am NOT a fan of Jessica's feet either

but I have to say Ashlee's are amazing, there was one great sole shot on her reality show, she's in bed doing radio interviews (after the SNL lip-synching debacle I think)

they were amazing, high arches, tan on top, little bit lighter on the bottom & painted black [Mmm]

and I don't care what anyone says, I'd take her over Jessica any day of the week

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spotwashere
Board Regular
Member # 15089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spotwashere   Email spotwashere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes it is not the actress' feet that are relly ugly, in a couple of cases I can think of, it's the actress herself that exudes ugliness through her personality and attitude that makes her ugly from head to toe. (ie Carmen Diaz)
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spotwashere:
Sometimes it is not the actress' feet that are relly ugly, in a couple of cases I can think of, it's the actress herself that exudes ugliness through her personality and attitude that makes her ugly from head to toe. (ie Carmen Diaz)

I don't think I've ever seen her feet.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ellen Degeneres has to be at the top of my list but what is the deal about Paris Hilton? With thoes big feet, I would love to see her on anglefoot.com

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goofballa:
Ellen Degeneres has to be at the top of my list but what is the deal about Paris Hilton? With thoes big feet, I would love to see her on anglefoot.com

Ellen Degeneres is just plain ugly all over in my opinion. As for Paris Hilton her toes are knobly looking but if they were in my face I wouldn't turn them down [Drool]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chick that aint got that Earth woman ideal aint got nice feet. No amount of money is going to change that.

I like Britney's skanky little MILF feet. I hate Paris, Jessica Simpson & Uma's are just disgusting.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ellen Degenores... I think has some of the worst

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Calico..but I must add Halle Berry, Jessica Alba and Lucy Lui to this list as well........

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assignment: The bottom line on Jennifer Love Hewitt
A short report by Uno1

CON:

Originally posted by wiggler in another thread while talking about this picture.

quote:
I've seen one photo of JLH where her feet looked good, that classic of her on her bed, mostly blue room right foot seen from a top-side view, left foot under her thigh. I think her feet are too large and her 2nd to last toe extends too far so there is a gap difference in the length of that and her pinky toe, which, is sort of what Shannen Doherty has. Also I've seen them CU in the slasher flicks she did and they always looked gnarly and mishapen. And, a word to the wise, J Love, putting a dinky flower on the nail polish on the big toe doesn't fix anything.

A very well-stated post that actually brought a nice bit of detail to my attention. Now then...

PRO:

In this forum's "Which Jennifer?" poll, Ms. Hewitt reigned supreme. [Smile]

So then, with all due respect to the detractors, the majority of this forum, and one other I've seen, believes that Jennifer Love Hewitt, overall, has great feet, myself included.

Extra credit:

Some of us also once said that Jennie Garth's feet seemed lacking, which appeared to be a somewhat valid point for some time. However, this recent picture proves that "Jennie Garth's beautiful feet" is now a sentence that can be taken seriously. After all these years, they're finally as appropriately alluring as it always seemed they should be.

Signed: Uno1

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About Ellen DeGeneres, I have SEEN her in person. She is not unattractive, just NORMAL looking. If Ellen were not on TV, in movies, and on magazines, and a one-time national tabloid sensation, she would look pretty good. But, by HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY standards, she's ugly. The same goes for her feet.

I've also added Jennifer Garner to the list because of that one pinky toe that's all fucked up. Other than that, her feet are okay. Which is why they ended up on the DVD cover of 13 going on 30.

I also knew a girl who also had that fucked up pinky toe. That's a real blot on the landscape.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links