Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Janet Mason (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Janet Mason
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say not only is Janet a beautiful, open minded woman with a pair of the sexiest little feet I've ever seen, she is also quite intelligent. Her response was very well written and articulate. I understand what wrinkle and dirt lover is trying to say, but I do not see anything wrong with Janet not only having her standards, but posting them. Its her website, her body, her perogative, if you don't like it, simply don't go to the website. Janet, keep posting and do what you do, it is much appreciated.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I have to agree with the freedom of choice. This is Janet's business, so she has every right to set the guidelines as to who she would like to choose to participate with her in that business.

Not everyone will fit her guidelines. Not everyone will like or agree with her guidelines. It doesn't matter, she has the right to set those guidelines however she wants. This is all about what she wants because she is the one presenting the opportunity.

Take Playboy as an example. They have standards and guidelines as to who will appear as a model in their publication. It's their right to choose. Not everyone will fit those standards, so not every woman who wants to be a Playboy model will be a Playboy model.

It's also WrinklesAndDirtLover's right to disagree with those guidelines, and voice his opinion about them.

Not everyone will agree with his opinion. Not everyone will agree with Janet's standards. But oh well, can't please everyone...

Why cant I articulate as good as you! [Confused]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voicing various opinions are constant... got it... this is the internet and people do speak up, good or bad. JM is cool with me [Kiss] . She has a certain standard. I can't knock her at all for having some standards because she should. Hell, I do. I have met women in my past who had a preference for 6'0" and above men, who have an athletic build and even white teeth (I fit their criteria and still do). People like, what they like. Everyone has something ideal they look for in another person. Women can be fastidious... it is that simple. Janet is no different than a lot of women I have met. She is great eyecandy that can rock it and knows how to work it well for the fans. It is one person's opinion on this thread about JM that is a little salty, but as you can see, it is being inundated with positive comments. Again, JM is cool with me [Cool] . Keep kickin' ass, Janet! [Cheers]

[ July 14, 2007, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links